• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

David Burge is a must follow on Twitter IMO.

I wrote that *before* there was any sign of a terrorist attack at the airport earlier today. But don't let that bother you in the least. Just keep blindly slinging crap, you guys are good at that.

We continue to wait for your explanation of President Biden's inept, callous, disastrous handling of the withdrawal from Afghanistan that a child could have orchestrated better.

Can't wait to see you spin this.

Unlike other tragedies, like 9/11 or the USS Cole or the Marine barracks in Libya, these deaths can nearly be directly tied to Biden's hand. In these other instances, we had intelligence failures, didn't see it coming, whatever.

In this case, Biden - the man who has been on the wrong side of foreign policy his ENTIRE career - directly caused the problem. He set an arbitrary withdrawal date for POLITICAL reasons. He didn't leave the military with enough time to prepare a proper evacuation. He wouldn't budge on the date. He wrote off on the plan. A plan that took our soldiers and fighting forces OUT of Afghanistan before getting everyone out. A plan that had our soldiers sprint from Baghram leaving behind billions in military weaponry while innocent citizens remained.

Then he had the gall to stand at that podium and say he cares about the American soldiers?? If you cared about these soldiers, you wouldn't have done it this way.

Word is in the Pentagon today that they have been saying for weeks - this - what happened today - was going to happen because of the way he authored the withdrawal. People in the Pentagon predicted this would happen.

He knew it too. He didn't give a **** about those soldiers or those left behind.

**** him.

Never seen Americans turn against their President - and their fellow Americans - instead of directing their anger at the terrorists who attacked and killed our troops.

I guess there's a new day for everything.

True North no longer exists for many of you. To each his own.

Anyone one on here circling back to cover their *** should just go **** themselves.

Does it take having someone you consider a friend 6 feet from you one minute, then see what's left of their body the next? Been there, and **** you!

In a world gone increasingly mad, another sane voice:

No support for our Commander in Chief during an ISIS terrorist attack on our troops overseas.

So that’s how this works. Understood.

What is there left to say?

Nothing. Just stunned, awkward silence.

No support for our Commander in Chief during an ISIS terrorist attack on our troops overseas.

When your Commander in chief ***** over American citizens then NO, there is no support ********!!!! Go **** yourself! none of us support a President who turns his back on American citizens. No one except you, you anti-American piece of ****.

The best showing you can possibly make.

You squeeled and whined and screamed and gnashed your teeth for four years while ******** all over the prior commander-in-chief. The dementia-ridden imbecile plagiarist ice-cream licking shitbag now supposedly acting as President has put tens of thousands of American lives at risk while ignoring the plain warnings from his own staff. And you say nothing in protest.

The imbecile plagiarist ice-cream licker GAVE A LIST OF NAMES OF AMERICANS AND OUR AFGHANI ALLIES to the Taliban. And you say nothing in protest.

The moron dementia-sodden plagiarist imbecile loser failure nobody ****-for-brains outsourced the security of Americans and our Afghan allies TO THE TALIBAN. And still you say nothing in protest.

Now, American boys are dead because of that blithering imbecile nitwit kid-sniffing, ice-cream licking joke of a moron plagiarist and you think it timely to chastise those who have tried to warn all about the clear danger posed by that bag of feces now embarrassing this great nation. On behalf of all, please return to your silence until you have a cogent thought to share.

See you never.

That’s what I thought.

So sad to see what’s happened to American conservatives, may have lost your souls forever. That sucks.

Do you have your wrist to your forehead on your fainting chair? Americans have a history of questioning authority...that's probably not popular in Eastern Europe.

That’s what I thought.

So sad to see what’s happened to American conservatives, may have lost your souls forever. That sucks.

Shouldn't you be campaigning for a guy who is destined to kill more Americans?

You weep and sob for a career criminal who dies and want to kill the cop responsible, but lick Joe Biden's butthole like one of his ice cream cones after his decisions - HIS, idiot - directly led to Americans dying.

Last edited:
Do you want to know what they say ICSteelers? This is what they say.....
I think Tibs will admit that aged poorly and very quickly, as he was the one to first report the attack. I don't think he is a as bad as some make him out to be he just gets ganged up on and fights back the same way he gets hit. I mean his only allies are Trog and 21 and they are not much for allies. He has been back and forth between lucidity and TDS recently but he doesn't want our soldiers harmed.

The best showing you can possibly make.

You squeeled and whined and screamed and gnashed your teeth for four years while ******** all over the prior commander-in-chief. The dementia-ridden imbecile plagiarist ice-cream licking shitbag now supposedly acting as President has put tens of thousands of American lives at risk while ignoring the plain warnings from his own staff. And you say nothing in protest.

The imbecile plagiarist ice-cream licker GAVE A LIST OF NAMES OF AMERICANS AND OUR AFGHANI ALLIES to the Taliban. And you say nothing in protest.

The moron dementia-sodden plagiarist imbecile loser failure nobody ****-for-brains outsourced the security of Americans and our Afghan allies TO THE TALIBAN. And still you say nothing in protest.

Now, American boys are dead because of that blithering imbecile nitwit kid-sniffing, ice-cream licking joke of a moron plagiarist and you think it timely to chastise those who have tried to warn all about the clear danger posed by that bag of feces now embarrassing this great nation. On behalf of all, please return to your silence until you have a cogent thought to share.

See you never.
Yup, after four years of tibs' ******** on every move Trump made......Joe pulls one one the biggest **** ups in US history and now....NOW tibs wants us all to hold hands and sing Kumbaya. No.... Biden ****** up so bad. Screwed our allies, screwed our military, screwed stranded Americans And screwed up our standing in the world. We knew Biden was this bad, Unqualified for the job. 7 months in and we are energy dependent, no borders and most of all untrusted by our biggest allies. But hey, no mean tweets.

I think Tibs will admit that aged poorly and very quickly, as he was the one to first report the attack. I don't think he is a as bad as some make him out to be he just gets ganged up on and fights back the same way he gets hit. I mean his only allies are Trog and 21 and they are not much for allies. He has been back and forth between lucidity and TDS recently but he doesn't want our soldiers harmed.
Thank you Lebanon, I appreciate it. You have that exactly right. You’re an honorable man for speaking up. Tip my hat to you, sir.

"No support for our Commander in Chief during an ISIS terrorist attack on our troops overseas.

Nothing. Just stunned, awkward silence."

Oh my god Tibs. He rounded them up like lambs to a slaughter, has nothing to say about it but complete gibberish, and we’re supposed to support that? You can’t be serious.

Last edited:
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locus. It wasn't my fault. I swear to god!

Who can give me a quick summary of ribs bs that I can’t see. If it’s you don’t wanna know that cool too.

Jesse Kelly is pissed to put it lightly, pulls no punches here and is absolutely dead on. They only care about their poll numbers and their own *****. This deserves a standing ovation:

giphy.gif

Normally I think you get too much crap on here, but you are way off base on this one. Think how you would react if Trump was in charge of this mess. People would be calling for immediate impeachment and the left would be unhinged. No one should defend this administrations actions regardless of political affiliation. I think most on this board would not have supported Trump's actions if he was in charge and things went down like they are.

Jesse Kelly is pissed to put it lightly, pulls no punches here and is absolutely dead on. They only care about their poll numbers and their own *****. This deserves a standing ovation:

giphy.gif

That was EPIC. EPIC.

I'd have been far less polite.

It's going to take vitriol like this to effect change. A lot of it. Endless streams of it.