• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

Please please please let someone within this administration have the strength and wisdom to fight this immediately with every piece of intelligence, weapon and special forces badass at America's disposal.

I refuse to believe this was planned but just a blunder of catastrophic proportions, and that they can still stop the bleeding.

Please please please let someone within this administration have the strength and wisdom to fight this immediately with every piece of intelligence, weapon and special forces badass at America's disposal.

I refuse to believe this was planned but just a blunder of catastrophic proportions, and that they can still stop the bleeding.

This entire administration is staffed by liberal *******. Good luck finding someone capable of stepping up.

Okay, they are beyond hope. Start articles of impeachment for the whole crew immediately.

Here is a more complete list of US-supplied and left behind equipment list now controlled by Taliban:
-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blachhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
=208+ Aircraft Total!!
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Recconaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops ALL operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

Sloppy Joe just made the Taliban the most well-armed terrorist group in the world. But he wants to take guns from law-abiding American citizens.

Xiden is scheduled to address the nation (and fill his diaper) at 5pm.

They need to be going on the offensive right now. Don't let them be sitting ducks like they are.

I'm damn shaking I'm so upset about this.

We're all upset with you. Can't imagine how the families getting that visit that they've lost their loved ones are feeling. Pray for our country. Our leadership is lost, beyond hope.

Former President Donald Trump released a statement Thursday afternoon addressing the devastating loss of at least 12 U.S. service members.

Trump’s remarks come as President Joe Biden has remained silent on the attacks and U.S. Military deaths, though he’s expected to address the American people at 5 p.m. Eastern.

“Melania and I send our deepest condolences to the families of our brilliant and brave Service Members whose duty to the U.S.A. meant so much to them. Our thoughts are also with the families of the innocent civilians who died today in the savage Kabul attack,” Trump said in a statement.

“This tragedy should never have been allowed to happen, which makes our grief even deeper and more difficult to understand,” the former president added. “May God Bless the U.S.A.”

Biden’s silence has been noticed online, from liberal journalists to elected Republicans, as highlighted by The Daily Wire.

BREAKING: Biden Admin Gave Taliban List Of ‘American Citizens, Green Card Holders And Afghan Allies’ That Needed To Get Into Airport: Report​

By Ryan Saavedra

Aug 26, 2021 DailyWire.com

Facebook

Twitter
Mail
US President Joe Biden delivers remarks about the situation in Afghanistan in the East Room of the White House on August 16, 2021 in Washington,DC. - President Joe Biden broke his silence Monday on the US fiasco in Afghanistan with his address to the nation from the White House, as a lightning Taliban victory sent the Democrat's domestic political fortunes reeling
. (Photo by Brendan SMIALOWSKI / AFP) (Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images)
The Biden administration reportedly gave the Taliban a list of the names of United States citizens, green card holders, and other Afghan allies that needed to be allowed into the airport so they could be evacuated — a decision that sparked widespread outrage from officials and critics.
“The move, detailed to POLITICO by three U.S. and congressional officials, was designed to expedite the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan as chaos erupted in Afghanistan’s capital city last week after the Taliban seized control of the country,” Politico reported. “But the decision to provide specific names to the Taliban, which has a history of brutally murdering Afghans who collaborated with the U.S. and other coalition forces during the conflict, has angered lawmakers and military officials.”

A Pentagon official told Politico that the Biden administration effectively “put all those Afghans on a kill list.”
“It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean,” the official added.
Online, journalists, critics, and politicians expressed fury over the decision.

They gave them a hit list. Unreal.

I think that falls under Section 4 of Article 2 of the United States Constitution:

"The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

I mean seriously. I can’t even anymore.

YO people who voted for this ****, the one alive, What say you.

Dems know their get out of jail free card is to turn on Biden and declare him senile and ask him to resign then just sweep this all on him. They may be forced to play that card now.

What a sad and shameful day this has been. A day that could have been avoided if the ******* asshat and his administration and his military had simply done the obvious. Extract the innocent and civilians BEFORE abandoning your post. This blood is directly on his hands. How utterly embarrassing and sad this is.

Following are words from my good friend. Well said.

11 strong young marines, dead. Needlessly. Not valiantly, but helplessly in a sad, preventable way. A truly solemn American moment that portends to get worse, perhaps much worse.

You fooled some people for the better part of 40 years, Joe Biden. It’s easy to be tough from the sideline, from the well of the Senate, quite different when the enemy is real and unrelenting like those circling right now. It’s not just terrorists. The world not only smells weakness they can see it. Sad thing is so can many of us. A stark feeling for those of us who’ve never felt this way about America and her president.

The world is realigning and the tough talking campaigner is hidden. Alas, your true colors and inadequacies revealed for the world to see. Difference is of course this isn’t just a botched word along a campaign stop that can be put aside, or an errant vote with no consequences. Or, the countless other character flaws some of us have noticed all the while but far too many were to eager to dismiss as lunch bucket Joe.

But, now you’ve dragged a nation into a perilous place with your faux courage. 10 marines, dead because of this one. You’re in it now. Up to your eyeballs. There’s no fictitious Corn Pop for you can pretend to slay. This is real. “You can’t fool all the people all the time”. Jig is up , Joe. Took 40 years, but the jig is up.

I love how they give him a list of which reporters to call on. Never heard of such a thing.

His Presser...

"Uhhhh....The first person I was INSTRUCTED to call on is Kelly O'Donnell, CBS"

Instructed?????

What an incompetent puppet buffoon.

Problem is this is way deeper than Biden. Scary to think people in intelligence or the administration thought it was a good idea to give the Taliban a list. The Taliban has shown time and time again they are basically barbarians who rape, beat, or behead people just because. Im sure they will hold up their end of the deal though...

I love how they give him a list of which reporters to call on. Never heard of such a thing.
It is nothing more than political theater,written and performed by Potato and the MSM.

We might be seeing the beginning of a civil war in Afghan, between the Taliban and ISIS. Start the corn a poppin!