• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

Normally I think you get too much crap on here, but you are way off base on this one. Think how you would react if Trump was in charge of this mess. People would be calling for immediate impeachment and the left would be unhinged. No one should defend this administrations actions regardless of political affiliation. I think most on this board would not have supported Trump's actions if he was in charge and things went down like they are.

God damn Jizzed. Bravo.

iu

Oh my god Tibs. He rounded them up like lambs to a slaughter, has nothing to say about it but complete gibberish, and we’re supposed to support that? You can’t be serious.

Not sure what the freeloader said, but can take an educated guess. I've been as guilty as any here for engaging the troll, but I think it's time to take the turd out of the broken toilet that won't flush already, bury it in the yard by itself, and let it biodegrade on it's own.

This is beyond the pale already.

Normally I think you get too much crap on here, but you are way off base on this one. Think how you would react if Trump was in charge of this mess. People would be calling for immediate impeachment and the left would be unhinged. No one should defend this administrations actions regardless of political affiliation. I think most on this board would not have supported Trump's actions if he was in charge and things went down like they are.

Well said, jitter. This is no longer about politicians or political affiliation, this is about our American brothers and sisters. Trump would get crucified, and rightly so.

“I know of no conflict, as a student of history, no conflict when a war ... was able to guarantee that everyone … would get out,” he said

Oh well, I guess thousands of them will just have to die so you can say "I got us out of Afghanistan". You ******* weak, yellow-bellied, traitorous coward. We are the United States of America not some ******* third world banana republic.

Bongino making the point this afternoon that when Trump was President some high-ranking Pentagon official was threatening to resign every month over some perceived offense from Orange Man but after all the crap going down in the last week no one is resigning or threatened to resign if Biden did _____. Tells you all you need to know that the upper levels of the armed forces are politicians and part of the swamp and not looking out for the country.

Chain-Swingin' Joe saying he's going after the Tally Bon and gonna make them pay like he did Corn Pop.

**** this administration and all who voted for it.

1630027386923.png

President Joe Biden’s push to advance a multitrillion-dollar spending plan focused on a range of Democratic Party priorities has marred his handling of the chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal, a former official said.

“This Afghanistan withdrawal has exposed the fundamental flaw in the Biden administration. If it doesn’t involve spending American taxpayer money on a new element of the progressive scheme, they don’t care,” said Michael McKenna, a veteran of former President Donald Trump's White House and the George H. W. Bush administration. “They’re not going to let it distract from their message. And paying attention to the border, and paying attention to Afghanistan, and paying attention to China, distracts from that fundamental mission.”

“You’re the president, you got elected, you can do that,” McKenna continued. “But every once in a while, it means you’re going to get an American shot overseas. Benghazi was a symptom of that.”

The Sept. 11, 2012, Libya attacks that killed Chris Stevens and three other Americans came after warnings from U.S. security officials the situation was fragile and could quickly degrade. Local Islamist militia leaders said later they also warned U.S. diplomats of growing threats against Americans. A congressional investigation later revealed how top Obama administration officials gave false accounts of the terrorist attack.

“The reason we didn’t go to Benghazi with the troops we had there is that we didn’t feel like it,” said McKenna, Trump’s former deputy legislative affairs director. “Not because we couldn’t, and not because we didn’t have time. It’s because we didn’t want to."

“And the reason why the withdrawal in Afghanistan hasn’t been orderly and relatively peaceful is that the Biden guys don’t care,” he continued. “They made no effort to make it that way.”

Throughout the crisis, Biden’s top aides have continued to push the president’s domestic agenda.

“The No. 1 priority for our Cabinet overall, from our perspective here, is to build support throughout the [August] recess process for the legislative agenda,” White House senior adviser Neera Tanden said in an interview with the Los Angeles Times last week. Tanden “is dispatching Cabinet members to key states, monitoring lawmakers’ town halls and arranging hundreds of local TV interviews with administration officials,” according to the report.

This full-court press was visible in Biden’s Afghanistan remarks on Tuesday, which began with updates on the White House’s Build Back Better agenda. Almost half of the 12-minute address was devoted to Democrats’ domestic priorities.

Biden has also been working the phones.

Asked about the president’s outreach to members of Congress, specifically on Afghanistan, White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters most of these conversations have focused on the legislation his party is hoping to push through Congress.

“I don’t have an assessment for you of how many of those have included questions from them about Afghanistan,” Psaki said.

Biden is suffering his lowest approval ratings since taking office in January, but the White House may be correct to think public outrage over Afghanistan will wane.

According to a Morning Consult/ Politico poll published on Wednesday and conducted between Aug. 21-24, 47% of Americans said they support withdrawing U.S. forces from Afghanistan, even if the Taliban assume control — up 9 percentage points since last week. Forty-five percent of Americans said they backed the withdrawal even if it opens opportunities for al Qaeda and other terrorist groups to establish operations inside the country, an increase of 10 percentage points from one week prior. The boost was most pronounced among Democrats.

The survey sampled some 2,000 registered voters and had a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.

Biden has said his goal is to evacuate U.S. citizens and Afghan allies from Kabul by the end of the month, despite pressure from Republican and Democratic lawmakers. But the evacuation mission hinges on cooperation from the Taliban.

Taliban leaders have warned of “consequences” if the United States prolongs its withdrawal past Aug. 31. Islamic State militants pose a separate threat to Kabul airport, according to reports.

The circumstances have worsened for Afghan forces and others who aided the U.S. military mission in the country already. On Saturday, a 2-year-old girl was crushed to death while her family attempted to reach the airport. Her mother was an Afghan interpreter for an American company.

Biden has argued his administration’s hands were tied by a deal to exit the country that he wouldn’t have signed, but the president decided to move ahead with the plan, albeit with an extended deadline.

“If they have a governing doctrine, it is that Americans only care about foreign policy when s*** is going badly,” one analyst said. He summarized the principle as, “Don’t do anything that signals foreign policy is a priority unless it’s a sure winner.”

“Like withdrawing from Afghanistan,” this person said. “They still think this is a political winner for him.”

Biden has argued his hands were tied, saying the exit was marred by a flawed deal he wouldn’t have signed.

That charge has prompted criticism.

“Biden seems to undo everything that Trump has done except Afghanistan,” said Bradley Bowman, senior director of the Center on Military and Political Power at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, calling the policy an “abysmal failure.”

The U.S. has evacuated roughly 82,300 people since Aug. 14, Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Wednesday. But thousands of more Afghan interpreters and military aides still hope to leave.

Bowman, who is on the advisory board of No One Left Behind, a nonprofit organization to help Afghans eligible for special visas reach the U.S., said the group had pressed government officials, “including the Biden administration,” on the issue for more than a year.

“It was not a priority. It was a priority for us, but it wasn’t a priority for the administration,” he said. “And we saw the handwriting on the wall.”

Bowman continued: “We were begging ... that we have to get them out now while we can, while the troop withdrawals are happening; otherwise, they’re sitting ducks. How, if we knew that, they didn’t know that.”

Of the security situation, he warned, “It’s open season now for ISIS, al Qaeda.”

The analyst likewise pointed to the growing risk.

“It’s Benghazi on steroids,” this person said.

Corn pop was a bad dude. And he ran a lot of bad boys.

Tally was a bad dude. And he ran a lot of bad boys. And then I said, hey Qaeda, off the waterboarding, or I'll come up and get you off.

I think Tibs will admit that aged poorly and very quickly, as he was the one to first report the attack. I don't think he is a as bad as some make him out to be he just gets ganged up on and fights back the same way he gets hit. I mean his only allies are Trog and 21 and they are not much for allies. He has been back and forth between lucidity and TDS recently but he doesn't want our soldiers harmed.
I once defended him as well Lebanon, but no more. Through his vile, petty, condescending and trolling attitude, it's no longer warranted.

Refer to #679 for reference.

You weep and sob for a career criminal who dies and want to kill the cop responsible
So St. George of Floyd dies at the hands of Officer Chauvin (sp) and riots erupt, buildings are burned and lives are lost. The verdict, Chauvin must pay, and he did.

Meanwhile we now know who shot unarmed, 120 pound, 5'2" Ashley Babbitt, and he, Michael Byrd is being hailed as a hero. This country has collectively lost it's mind.

Many have tried over the years.
He was a decent guy but his TDS combined with his holier-than-thou pearl clutching, then blaming all who disagree, calling them every name while suggesting they need re-education, etc. Is beyond fucktarded. He is a vile shrew, shadow of a man, boot-licking sycophant.

Here's an American Patriot who walks the walk and does so much for our veterans and those who still serve:

download (11).jpg

Here's an American Patriot who walks the walk and does so much for our veterans and those who still serve:

I'll go on record. That is an American Patriot and Hero.

See how easy it is? He's what we need more of.