• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

Holy ****. He has no ******* clue what he’s talking about. This is ******* frightening.
I mean seriously, here is the President of the United States and he goes....."here is a list of folks I was directed to call out for questions." That is the most powerful man in the world...answering vetted questions.

If there are currently no plans to render their poppy fields inhabitable for 100 years, then this war is lost.

China, Russia, Iran, and N Korea are watching.

Who the hell cares how we got there Joe? It's how YOU completely mishandled this situation....YOU.

I cannot believe he stood there and when asked if the buck stops with him, he said yes but....Trump.

What a god damned douche. We are a ******* laughing stock.

By letter? WTF?

"They're not a group we trust, they're not our friends"

The buck stops with me! I blame Trump.

And saying that not one single person was harmed while Trump negotiated that is not the dunk on Trump he thinks it was.

His Presser...

"Uhhhh....The first person I was INSTRUCTED to call on is Kelly O'Donnell, CBS"

Instructed?????

What an incompetent puppet buffoon.
He is past the point of not admitting / showing it with comments like this, like “I always keep this card in my pocket”.

Do you want to know what they say ICSteelers? This is what they say.....
See I have the **** blocked so I don’t see **** like that. Unreal. I see endless posts with yinz calling this **** out not knowing what that pos said. I’m glad I don’t.

Question for sarge or any that served. I know yinz don’t give a **** of the politics, but….when your leader is a complete disgrace what does that do to the military.

Another question. Can they take out with the **** we left one of our aircrafts trying to leave?

Question for sarge or any that served. I know yinz don’t give a **** of the politics, but….when your leader is a complete disgrace what does that do to the military.
1630018083837.png

Do you want to know what they say ICSteelers? This is what they say.....

I wrote that *before* there was any sign of a terrorist attack at the airport earlier today. But don't let that bother you in the least. Just keep blindly slinging crap, you guys are good at that.

I wrote that *before* there was any sign of a terrorist attack at the airport earlier today. But don't let that bother you in the least. Just keep blindly slinging crap, you guys are good at that.
Blindly slinging crap? Who's the one slinging about what you were missing about our being upset with the potential of an attack? You're the one slinging crap about what tragedy....remember? Do you remember slinging crap about whats the cause of the outrage? You're the blind one.