• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

Biden's stunning incompetence, unexplainably bad decisions and general mindless torpor may fuel election fraud conspiracies ... by (D)imbos.

"Hey, we didn't put that idiot in office, Dominion did!"

1630331537411.png
Ogre's most favoritest

Idiots at the top, idiots in the middle, idiots at the bottom. To the left, to the right, throughout - this is a moronic, stupid, inept administration that is now directly getting people killed.

View attachment 6214

Its probably time for Winkin', since Blinken and Nod have done so very poorly.

I think they only rescued the ones that "wanted to leave".
and were fully vaccinated, while wearing masks

My thoughts on Biden, well-described by an article in Townhall:

Highest inflation in 30 years, $5 a gallon gasoline, more than a million illegals to further degrade our public schools and strain state and local budgets, illegals bringing nothing with them other than Covid, Delta running its course, the embarrassment and loss of life in Afghanistan, numerous blatantly illegal executive orders and royal edicts being overturned by courts, a doddering, blithering dementia patient as a puppet President.

That is on you, Biden voters. All you.
Again, I feel like the people that really need to be reminded of their failure to the country were the folks photocopying hundreds of thousands of "biden voted" ballots and shipping them off to the 5 swing states.

Those guys should be forced to speak with the families of the soldiers killed as well as the people left behind.

To the left, to the right, throughout - this is a moronic, stupid, inept administration that is now directly getting people killed.

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right - here I am, stuck in the middle with you"

- The American People

Mother Of Slain U.S. Marine Unloads On Biden: A ‘Feckless, Dementia-Ridden Piece Of Crap,’ ‘Treasonous’​

By Daily Wire News

Aug 28, 2021 DailyWire.com

Facebook

Twitter
Mail
US President Joe Biden delivers remarks on the terror attack at Hamid Karzai International Airport, and the US service members and Afghan victims killed and wounded, in the East Room of the White House, Washington, DC on August 26, 2021.
JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images
The mother of a U.S. Marine who was murdered during an Islamic terrorist attack at the airport in Kabul on Thursday unloaded on President Joe Biden during an interview on Saturday morning, calling for him to be removed from office.
Kathy McCollum, mother of 20-year-old Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, called into the “Wilkow Majority” show on SiriusXM Patriot radio where she revealed that she had just been notified at her home that her son was killed in the bombing that claimed the lives of at least 13 U.S. soldiers.

“That feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die,” she said, speaking about Biden. “I woke up at four o’clock this morning, two Marines at my door telling me my son was dead. So, to [have her on] right before me and listen to that piece of crap talk about diplomatic crap with frickin Taliban terrorists who just freakin blew up my son and no, nothing, to not say anything about oh my god, I’m so sorry for families. So, my son is gone.”
To all Democrats who voted for Biden, “You just killed my son with a dementia-ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House,” she continued. “He still thinks he’s a senator.”
She said that she was going to meet with Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), who is her representative, at her home tomorrow.

“I never thought in a million years [my son] would die for nothing, for nothing, because that feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap who decided he wanted a photo-op on September 11th,” she continued. “That’s what kills me. I wanted my son to represent our country, to fight for my country. But I never thought that a feckless piece of crap would send him to his death and smirk on television while he’s talking about people dying with his nasty smirk. The dementia-ridden piece of crap needs to be removed from office. It never would have happened under Trump.”
She called Biden a “treasonous man” and a “disgusting human being,” and again pinned blame on Democrat voters, saying, “You did this to my son, every Democrat that’s listening, you did this to my son.”
She was brought on the line after the host played a clip from White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, who McCollum called a “b****.”

Mother Of Slain U.S. Marine Unloads On Biden: A ‘Feckless, Dementia-Ridden Piece Of Crap,’ ‘Treasonous’​

By Daily Wire News

Aug 28, 2021 DailyWire.com

Facebook

Twitter
Mail
US President Joe Biden delivers remarks on the terror attack at Hamid Karzai International Airport, and the US service members and Afghan victims killed and wounded, in the East Room of the White House, Washington, DC on August 26, 2021.
JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images
The mother of a U.S. Marine who was murdered during an Islamic terrorist attack at the airport in Kabul on Thursday unloaded on President Joe Biden during an interview on Saturday morning, calling for him to be removed from office.
Kathy McCollum, mother of 20-year-old Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, called into the “Wilkow Majority” show on SiriusXM Patriot radio where she revealed that she had just been notified at her home that her son was killed in the bombing that claimed the lives of at least 13 U.S. soldiers.

“That feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap just sent my son to die,” she said, speaking about Biden. “I woke up at four o’clock this morning, two Marines at my door telling me my son was dead. So, to [have her on] right before me and listen to that piece of crap talk about diplomatic crap with frickin Taliban terrorists who just freakin blew up my son and no, nothing, to not say anything about oh my god, I’m so sorry for families. So, my son is gone.”
To all Democrats who voted for Biden, “You just killed my son with a dementia-ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House,” she continued. “He still thinks he’s a senator.”
She said that she was going to meet with Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), who is her representative, at her home tomorrow.

“I never thought in a million years [my son] would die for nothing, for nothing, because that feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap who decided he wanted a photo-op on September 11th,” she continued. “That’s what kills me. I wanted my son to represent our country, to fight for my country. But I never thought that a feckless piece of crap would send him to his death and smirk on television while he’s talking about people dying with his nasty smirk. The dementia-ridden piece of crap needs to be removed from office. It never would have happened under Trump.”
She called Biden a “treasonous man” and a “disgusting human being,” and again pinned blame on Democrat voters, saying, “You did this to my son, every Democrat that’s listening, you did this to my son.”
She was brought on the line after the host played a clip from White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, who McCollum called a “b****.”
If you listen to her, your heart will break. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when she sat down with him yesterday. She was too angry to cry on the call.

"what difference does it make?"
/Tibs

Hundreds of Americans are stranded. Biden is just saving face, trying to make up for the goof he did.

The guy is incapable and too old too strategize the mishap. I’m all for getting the troops out, but you have to make sure everyone is collected before take off. Now we have hundreds of our own probably being beaten and beheaded as I type
Folks with dementia can get locked in on things. I see it with my mother and my father-in-law. Upon further thought, I’m thinking that for whatever reason Joe got locked in on “troops must be out by August 31” and nothing else mattered. Apparently the Pentagon are all Democrats and no one advised against it or threatened to resign. When Trump was President if he said he used Crest the head of the FDA would threaten to resign because he wasn’t using Colgate.

For the past couple years my mother has to go to Wendy's every day for lunch. I don't mean that she likes to go to Wendy's for lunch. I mean that she absolutely positively come hell or high water MUST go to Wendy's for lunch. If for some reason that can't happen then her day is ruined and she's beside herself the rest of the day. Her idea of going somewhere new is a different Wendy's.

Last edited:
The number of Americans left behind number in the low hundreds. I guess the plan now is to employ diplomatic measures to get them out.

Lt Col. Jim Carafano, 25 year army vet, said on a radio show this morning that most of the military brass right now are Obama picks. He also said that it is the worst crop of military talent in our history.

You could not tell this by the past few weeks.

When Trump was President if he said he used Crest the head of the FDA would threaten to resign because he wasn’t using Colgate.

If Orange Man had cured cancer, they'd be bitching about all the medical professionals he'd have put out of work.

All because they all said "Donald Trump will never be President" and ate the largest crow the world's ever seen & he had the spine to stand up (for the most part) to the swamp.

And that's a wrap. Who would have thought this was possible, reading this board?

Gen McKenzie confirms that "there were no evacuees left when the last US flight left."

He then adds that "every single US service member is now out of Afghanistan."

This has been "the largest non-combatant evacuation mission in the US military's history", Gen McKenzie says.

US forces have evacuated more than 7,500 civilians a day, he adds - a number that does not include the roughly 5,000 service members and their equipment that were sent to Afghanistan for this mission.

It was a "monumental accomplishment", he says.

A summary of the Pentagon briefing: 'The end of a 20-year mission'

The Pentagon briefing is now over. Here's what we learned.
  • Gen Kenneth McKenzie, Commander of US Central Command, confirmed that the US had completed its withdrawal from Afghanistan
  • The last US flights left Hamid Karzai International Airport at 15:29 EDT - midnight, 31 August, in Kabul - the deadline agreed with the Taliban for the withdrawal
  • The Pentagon is to release a photo of the last C-17 leaving Kabul, with Major Gen Chris Donahue and US Ambassador to Afghanistan, Ross Wilson, on board
  • "Tonight's withdrawal signifies both the end of the military component of the evacuation, but also the end of the nearly 20-year mission that began in Afghanistan shortly after 11 September 2001," Gen McKenzie said
  • A total of 2,461 US service members and civilians were killed in Afghanistan, and more than 20,000 injured, in the last two decades - including 13 US service members who were killed last week in the IS-K attack on Kabul airport
  • Since 14 August, the day before the Taliban seized Kabul, the US has evacuated more than 79,000 civilians from the airport, including 6,000 Americans, and more than 73,503 third-country nationals and Afghan civilians. Afghans who worked with US forces and are eligible for Special Immigrant Visas are included in that number
  • In total, US and coalition aircraft evacuated more than 123,000 civilians - an average of more than 7,500 civilians per day
  • The evacuation mission was 18 days, including 16 full days of evacuations, and more than 19,000 evacuations on one single day
  • When the mission began, Gen McKenzie said, they were working on the "assumption that the Afghan security forces would be a willing and able security partner in Kabul, defending the capital for a matter of weeks" - this, however, didn't happen as the Taliban took control of the city the following day
  • In the 20 years of US presence in Afghanistan, more than 800,000 US service members and 25,000 civilians have served in the country

Just file articles of impeachment for this POS and the whole administration already.