• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Taliban 2, USA 1

A final note, now that the US has completed its exit from Afghanistan, following a 20 year-long war. For those crying in their beers over Biden, just note that your man Trump had four long years to get this done. Nothing kept him from accomplishing it, but the fact is, he didn't. He could have done so at any point during his time in office. Got around to pandering to the Taliban and setting things up at the tail end of his term, leaving the heavy lifting for the incoming President. And Biden, the military command & the State Dept. got the job done, even with all the chaos and the unfortunate terrorist attack at the airport. The Afghanistan war is over. Signed, stamped and delivered. And no amount of belly aching and navel gazing will change that.

I honor Sarge and all our veterans and active military members who served in Afghanistan. We owe you our immense thanks and gratitude for protecting America, and Americans, at home and abroad.

Just file articles of impeachment for this POS and the whole administration already.

This is unacceptable. Our people get blocked from the airport for weeks, one day it's come to the airport,the next don't come it's too dangerous and then we leave them for the terrorist groups.

I firmly believe they meant to leave people behind and for that they can all burn in hell.

We've sunk to new lows.

Troops are all gone, but so many Americans and our allies remain. But go ahead and toot Bidens horn Tibs. You and him make me sick.

Biden knocked it out. We only left a few hundred American civilians behind and probably an untold number of Afghanis. Cake & ice cream for everyone.

Biden knocked it out. We only left a few hundred American civilians behind and probably an untold number of Afghanis. Cake & ice cream for everyone.

C'mon man, that's like the equivalent of 4 or 5 days ago.

August 31, 2021, a truly historic day. The longest war in American history is now over. Thank you President Trump for setting things in motion, and to President Biden for following through and getting the job done. Both Presidents deserve a certain amount of criticism and praise, but in the end, it took these two American Presidents to end this overseas engagement, which has been long overdue. Hopefully, this can be a day we can come together as Americans and congratulate our military for doing the heavy lifting and accomplishing the mission, under incredibly difficult circumstances.

1630363848794.png

1630363859685.png

I’m having trouble finding my motivation to celebrate. Maybe someday I will feel differently.

Word from XiNN was that it is was a mostly peaceful hanging though.

This is the all inclusive new taliban...ahh look one of our helicopters too... how sweet of them to think of us.

Those guys sure are a bunch of helpful fellas.

Does Xiden dance?

Crazy people walkin' round with blood in their eyes
And all she wants to do is dance, dance, dance
Wild-eyed pistols wavers who ain't afraid to die
And all she wants to do is
And all she wants to do is dance

Yeah, but that don't keep the boys from makin' a buck or two
And all she wants to do is dance, dance
The still can sell the army
All the drugs that they can do
And all she wants to do is
All she wants to do is dance

Well we barely make the airport
For the last plane out
As we taxied down the runway
I could hear the people shout
They said, "don't come back here Yankee"
But if I ever do
I'll bring more money
'Cause all she wants to do is dance

A final note, now that the US has completed its exit from Afghanistan, following a 20 year-long war. For those crying in their beers over Biden, just note that your man Trump had four long years to get this done. Nothing kept him from accomplishing it, but the fact is, he didn't. He could have done so at any point during his time in office. Got around to pandering to the Taliban and setting things up at the tail end of his term, leaving the heavy lifting for the incoming President. And Biden, the military command & the State Dept. got the job done, even with all the chaos and the unfortunate terrorist attack at the airport. The Afghanistan war is over. Signed, stamped and delivered. And no amount of belly aching and navel gazing will change that.

I honor Sarge and all our veterans and active military members who served in Afghanistan. We owe you our immense thanks and gratitude for protecting America, and Americans, at home and abroad.

Aaaaannnnddddd Tibs still NOT condemning Biden for this colossal, stupid, utter **** up that cost lives while figuring out a way to blame Trump. TDS be real.

Now we wait....for the next 9/11 or San Bernadino or Pulse Night Club as Afghanistan becomes a haven for terrorists training to bring down America.

Brilliant.

Go "check your watch" Tibs.

Did you guys see on Hannity where Biden looked at his watch as EVERY casket was carried off the plane at Dover? The grieving fathers were insulted.

A final note, now that the US has completed its exit from Afghanistan, following a 20 year-long war. For those crying in their beers over Biden, just note that your man Trump had four long years to get this done. Nothing kept him from accomplishing it, but the fact is, he didn't.

The reason he didn't is because he didn't want what just happened, to happen. He left a small security force there to prevent just such a catastrophe. That was not a popular move politically at the time but he knew it was the right thing to do and said as much.

Biden yanked them all out without securing anything in hopes of scoring political points. Hundreds died including 13 service members and many more will probably be lost.

Did you guys see on Hannity where Biden looked at his watch as EVERY casket was carried off the plane at Dover? The grieving fathers were insulted.
People with dementia act inappropriately all the time. I hope the grieving fathers understand that it was because Joe had no clue where he was or why he was there. .

Last edited:
5lctd1.jpg

Well, it appears that he was at least able to evacuate all the Afghan rapists that wanted to get out. Well done Mr. "President".

Why did you post this? Are you celebrating while our fellow countrymen remain trapped in that hell hole? Three posts from you as if this is done, accomplished, the cover of the book closes upon itself. Meanwhile families are running, hiding, being hunted down like game and you have the audacity to celebrate? You better start looking in the mirror boy.

Aaaaannnnddddd Tibs still NOT condemning Biden for this colossal, stupid, utter **** up that cost lives while figuring out a way to blame Trump. TDS be real.

Now we wait....for the next 9/11 or San Bernadino or Pulse Night Club as Afghanistan becomes a haven for terrorists training to bring down America.

Brilliant.

Go "check your watch" Tibs.
Come-on man

arKxA7l.gif

Afghanistan is done. Nothing more to see there. Time to move on, and claim a job well done.

Now, let's get back to what is more important.........white supremacy and Jan 6.

That photo kinda irks me. Dude was in Doha for the vast majority of this operation, shows up on the final day for a photo op. But, it's typical of military leaders today.

A final note, now that the US has completed its exit from Afghanistan, following a 20 year-long war. For those crying in their beers over Biden, just note that your man Trump had four long years to get this done. Nothing kept him from accomplishing it, but the fact is, he didn't. He could have done so at any point during his time in office. Got around to pandering to the Taliban and setting things up at the tail end of his term, leaving the heavy lifting for the incoming President.

You forget what happened in mid-2020, don't you? Too bad for you, I don't. In May of 2020, Trump had worked out a fairly detailed plan on removing our equipment, people and troops from the landlocked shithole known as "Buttfuckistan." Washington was aghast, particularly the never-ending-war devotees like Liz Cheney.

So lo and behold, in late June of 2020, during the campaign, an anonymous source tells the New York Slimes that Russia had put a bounty on US soldiers, payable to the Taliban. Remember that? I do.

Trump gave an interview, calling the allegation "fake news." The Washington Compost gave him "four Pinnochios" for that statement.

Politicians were outraged - OUTRAGED, DAMN IT! - that the Taliban was supposedly given these bounties, since otherwise the Taliban would never kill American troops. So Liz Cheney, Adam Schitt, and Eric SwallowChineseSpies lambasted Trump for the proposed withdrawal, which would have taken place over a span of six months or so, with a phased pullout beginning with civilians and ending only after the military equipment was taken, and enforced with US warplanes still in that ****** country, stationed at Bagram.

The story did two things - it ginned up fake outrage against Trump for not believing a fake story, and it delayed the withdrawal, killing Americans. Tibs, YOU were one of the duped, spouting off about how horrible Trump is for not taking the fake threat seriously.

Maybe you should re-read what happened in June and July of 2020 as Trump was trying to get Americans home from that shithole, Tibs - now knowing the lies told by the media, and Shiffbag, Swalwell-love-you-long-time, etc. I hope to God you ask yourself, "Huh, who is telling these lies, why, and who is making a ton of money off these lies?"

meanwhile we have Americans who cannot get evacuated...

A convicted Afghan rapist deported by former President Donald Trump’s administration was reportedly brought back to the United States thanks to President Joe Biden’s massive resettlement operation out of Afghanistan.
According to the Washington Times’ Stephen Dinan, 47-year-old Afghan national Ghader Heydari was flown to Dulles International Airport in Dulles, Virginia as part of Biden’s Afghanistan resettlement operation where tens of thousands, and potentially hundreds of thousands, of Afghans are being brought to the U.S. for permanent resettlement.
Following his arrival in Dulles, Heydari was flagged by federal officials after it was revealed that he had been deported from the U.S. in 2017 after serving time for a rape conviction.
Dinan reports:
At a time when American citizens are having trouble catching flights out of Kabul, Ghader Heydari made it on an Ethiopian Airlines charter flight for evacuees. [Emphasis added]

Heydari came to the U.S. as a refugee some time in the previous century and was granted a green card in 2000. [Emphasis added]
A man whose name and age match Heydari pleaded guilty to rape in Ada County, Idaho, in 2010. He served more than five years in a state prison and was released on supervision in December 2015, according to state records. [Emphasis added]
According to Dinan’s reporting, Heydari is currently being held at the Caroline Detention Facility in Bowling Green, Virginia. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has not commented on how Heydari was able to pose as a refugee to board a U.S.-bound flight out of Afghanistan.
The case is only the latest to have been reported that shows significant fraud in Biden’s resettlement operation out of Afghanistan where about 14,000 Afghans have been flown into Dulles in 12 days.
This week, the Washington Post reported that the Biden administration has brought Afghans to the U.S. who were later “flagged for security concerns.” Likewise, administration officials told CNN that Afghans are arriving in the U.S. who do not have any “documents whatsoever.”