• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Target Down 5 Billion Since Embracing Trans Bathroom Policy

I'm not super in favor of what North Carolina did, but what the President did was far worse.

You can not executive order or manipulate the DOJ or fund/not fund things like this. You just can't.

Could you imagine if Bush went around enforcing some right-wing agenda like gun rights on liberal states like New York and New England by threatening to withhold education funding? The liberals would **** a brick. Tibs would be up in arms (well, he'd wave a knife or something).

The bottom line is just like certain gun laws, the proper way to resolve North Carolina's law is through the judicial branch. A judge and only a judge can decide whether North Carolina's law is unconstitutional. NOT the President of the United States. If the DOJ wants to sue, go right ahead. That's their prerogative (even if I don't like it or think it's important enough), but the most likely way is for a transgender person who has been denied access to a bathroom of their choice or is punished under this law to sue North Carolina and have it progress through the court system as far as either party wants to take it.

That's how the NRA goes after every gun law they don't like. They have never gotten a sitting Republican President to threaten education funding for a gun issue.

Only in Barack Obama's ego driven mind of his "executive" powers would he open a can of worms like this. And this is ALL on him. Liberal America was already boycotting North Carolina. There was already lawsuits by the ACLU pending. Business pressure was pushing North Carolina to repeal the law. Obama could have let all that run it's course but no. He had to make this part of the executive branch of government even if it has nothing to do with it.

**** him.

You just keep intentionally missing the point so I'm not going to bother with this any more. Last time. As I've said repeatedly, NO ONE SAYS IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN. It will happen, and has happened, with legal access to bathrooms or without it. People who film, peep at, intentionally expose themselves to or assault other people should be arrested and prosecuted, no matter who they are or where they are. People who just want to go into a bathroom without being humiliated and harassed so they can take a discreet piss should not be.

And we keep saying, and no one will listen, is that these rules ARE INCREASING and will CONTINUE to increase the numbers of these incidences.

And that doesn't seem to bother your side in the least.

You can not executive order or manipulate the DOJ or fund/not fund things like this. You just can't.

Could you imagine if Bush went around enforcing some right-wing agenda like gun rights on liberal states like New York and New England by threatening to withhold education funding? The liberals would **** a brick. Tibs would be up in arms (well, he'd wave a knife or something).

This^^^

Quoted for utter truth. Well said sir.

**** you mister - Obama demands your 10 y/o daughter get used to **** NOW!

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ´discomfort´ at seeing male genitals in locker room

A shocking editorial in the Charlotte Observer counseled young girls to get over the "discomfort" they feel at the sight of male genitalia when transgender facilities are allowed in North Carolina

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...t_at_seeing_male_genitals_in_locker_room.html

13267979_520092651530614_3572292376884820202_n.jpg

S'all right, let Bammy ride. Hildebeast will be forced to back this up and we can say "Welcome to the White House, President Trump" since the Dems are tone-deaf to most of the population.

And we keep saying, and no one will listen, is that these rules ARE INCREASING and will CONTINUE to increase the numbers of these incidences.

And that doesn't seem to bother your side in the least.

No evidence of that at all. Anecdotes are not evidence. Jerry Sandusky was feeling up boys in bathrooms 40 years ago without a thought for these rules. Perverts gonna perv. If they can't do it in a bathroom they're going to do it somewhere else.

But like you said, why would they dress as women and call attention to themselves? So this is done anyway.

Now, these ******** won't have to dress up. They would be able to stroll right on in where your daughters are peeing.
And with the sweet Muzzies being brought over... Recipe for ******* disaster.

But like you said, why would they dress as women and call attention to themselves? So this is done anyway.

Now, these ******** won't have to dress up. They would be able to stroll right on in where your daughters are peeing.
And with the sweet Muzzies being brought over... Recipe for ******* disaster.

We're just covering the same ground over and over. I'm a woman, I have two daughters, my opinion is the government doesn't need to micromanage us in this area. Not going to change.

By the way your pal Trump was all for letting transgenders in women's bathrooms a week or so ago. What's his position today? I lost track.

his opinion does not influence nor reflect mine. I'd guess all of the presidential candidates are of the same opinion.

Somebody should do a movie short of a few of The Framers traveling through time and reading the headlines. They'd wonder what planet they were on.

This^^^

Quoted for utter truth. Well said sir.

Ha! I make a gun rights analogy to this issue and you say it's stupid, Del does it and you quote it for truth!

There's liberal hysteria and there's conservative hysteria. What we have here is conservative hysteria.

I find it amusing how before this edict, transgendered people used the bathroom of their choice. Now with this edict, they use the bathroom of their choice.

Ha! I make a gun rights analogy to this issue and you say it's stupid, Del does it and you quote it for truth!

There's liberal hysteria and there's conservative hysteria. What we have here is conservative hysteria.
quite clearly you do not understand what delz meant

Somebody should do a movie short of a few of The Framers traveling through time and reading the headlines. They'd wonder what planet they were on.

Get a clue!

I'm fairly certain that the guys that wore wigs, stockings and heeled shoes and were at risk of having a chamber pot dumped on their head while walking down the street would be very cool with indoor plumbing even if it involved doing their business in a stall next to a woman or a man dressed like... well, dressed like them.

quite clearly you do not understand what delz meant

Don't kid yourself, he meant the same thing I did only he was using it to point out liberal hypocrisy while I was using it to point out conservative hypocrisy.

you see the words "gun rights" and your vagina queefs.
try to use that popular liberal "open mind" to see what is actually being said.

No evidence of that at all. Anecdotes are not evidence. Jerry Sandusky was feeling up boys in bathrooms 40 years ago without a thought for these rules. Perverts gonna perv. If they can't do it in a bathroom they're going to do it somewhere else.

Then let all the pervs in with open arms. Make it easier on them (as I pointed out back on page 9).

Both the Federal and State Government are trying to tell us what is acceptable. One in RESPONSE to the other.

Yeah. And ONE is A LEGISLATURE simply acknowledging BIOLOGICAL FACT and is trying simply to reiterate that which is viewed by the vast, vast majority as traditionally normal, decent and acceptable behavior and trying to preserve that as well as peace of mind for, again, the vast, vast majority.

The OTHER is AN EXECUTIVE BRANCH INDIVIDUAL attempting to FORCE the vast, vast majority to accept his own personal viewpoints on this issue and using theft and blackmail and abusing the power of the federal government to do so.

Not only legal but anybody who complains may be charged with a hate crime or at least have their Planet Fitness membership revoked.

That's just the "Kiddie Land" slippery slope.....the "You must be this tall to ride" one is still under construction and will be a doozy.

Dude, nobody said it doesn't happen or couldn't happen, so you don't need to waste your energy proving a point that no one is really disputing.

What he did is illegal, right? Oddly enough that didn't stop him from doing it. And transgendered people have probably been in that same dressing room not filming anyone, not bothering anyone.

This. Isn't. About. Real. Trannies......

Other schools decided to permit students to choose restrooms before Obama did anything.

Do you really think NC's unenforceable law doesn't have an agenda? It's more of a statement than anything else.

Yeah, see here's the thing about that argument......schools haven't proven to be able to do much right over the last few decades sooooo.....

You mean boys and girls locker rooms are interchangeable, and perverts can use either one, because that's what Obama just did

Obama Threatens Schools: Let Men In the Little Girls’ Room Or Else

The Obama administration is sending out an edict today to every school district in the country, insisting they open bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers to all children, regardless of sex, or risk federal discrimination lawsuits and yanked federal funds. .

My 14 year-old daughter is on a swim team with the NYC parks department where she practices at one of the public indoor pools. She is one of the older kids, with the youngest teammate a 7 year old. Today she informed us that just as she finished getting dressed after practice, a middle-aged man came out of the showers. He had a towel on so she couldn’t confirm if any surgery had been done (now there’s a conversation I never thought I’d be having with my kid) but besides his very large, breast-less male body type, bald head and mens’ shoes he was putting on, there was no question in her mind that he was a man. And she observed that the younger girls (remember, one’s a 7 year old girl) were staring with concerned expressions.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/13...ols-let-men-in-the-little-girls-room-or-else/

**** you mister - Obama demands your 10 y/o daughter get used to **** NOW!

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ´discomfort´ at seeing male genitals in locker room

A shocking editorial in the Charlotte Observer counseled young girls to get over the "discomfort" they feel at the sight of male genitalia when transgender facilities are allowed in North Carolina

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...t_at_seeing_male_genitals_in_locker_room.html

13267979_520092651530614_3572292376884820202_n.jpg

Academia and the media. Two completely unimpeachable champions of truth and justice!

Perverts gonna perv where they can. See no reason to make it easier.........unless the plan is to corral them. If you've ever watched The Wire maybe the idea is to make public restrooms the New Hamsterdam, but instead of drugs it'll be **** city.

Yes evidence. You can find an 'increasing' number of news stories about this on a daily basis. Stories that weren't there a year or two ago. Stories that didn't have the lines "John, pretending to be a woman" or "Bill, pretending to be a transgender".

It's not rocket science. Anyone who follows the news sees that these incidents are on the rise.

Don't kid yourself, he meant the same thing I did only he was using it to point out liberal hypocrisy while I was using it to point out conservative hypocrisy.

You certainly use the word "I" a LOT.

When I conduct meetings (sometimes on television, others with 30+ people), the person who uses "I" the most is flagged: Not a team player. Believes he or she is above the fray. Will typically not listen, or cooperate with the group. Believes his or her ideas to be better than the others in the room.

Disregard.

Just training I've received and employ.

This is why you're often disregarded.

You can find an 'increasing' number of news stories about this on a daily basis. Stories that weren't there a year or two ago.

You yourself have posted news articles from March of 2014 in this very thread.

FAIL

clearly you don't understand...again.

You yourself have posted news articles from March of 2014 in this very thread.

FAIL

Congratulations, you now have become the champion of stupidity on the net...

Stories that weren't there a year or two ago... - TSF

You yourself have posted news articles from March of 2014 in this very thread. - Trog

2016 - 2014 = 2 Years​

But I'm sure, now...you'll go full Libtard and say 2 years ago isn't recent. You will drive this discussion into a long, never ending debate where all you do is ask questions and try to put a wrapper around the word "recent" as not being anything within the past two years - despite the fact that the word is 100% subjective.

Queuing full Libtard in 5, 4, 3, 2........

Full%20Libtard_zpscujg2sn2.png

Some more anecdotes...

http://mynorthwest.com/188993/man-caught-undressing-in-front-of-girls-at-green-lake-locker-room/

February 17, 2016 <---making this Trog-proof

Man caught undressing in front of girls at Green Lake locker room

Editorial note: I am choosing to refer to the individual as a male, as the Parks Department has related the story to me indicating as such.

Seattle Parks and Recreation has confirmed an adult male inappropriately used a female locker room at Evans Pool in Green Lake while a youth swim team used the facilities on Feb. 8

Was the individual a male inappropriately using the facilities or a transgender female well within her rights?

“This didn’t seem like a transgender issue to staff & someone who was ‘identifying’ as a woman,” Seattle Parks and Recreation Communications Manager David Takami told me via email. “We have guidelines that allow transgender individuals to use restrooms and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity.”

At around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 8, an adult went into the locker room to change. Takami says that at “no time did he verbally ‘identify’ as female,” nor did he request to be treated as transgender.

At the time, a local youth swim team was using the facilities. Young girls and some of their parents “became alarmed” that the male was changing in the female locker room and alerted the front desk staff. Staff members then “asked the man to leave and offered the availability of a family changing room.”

He did not accept the offer.

After his swim, he “again entered the women’s locker room to change.” Front desk staff once again asked him to leave “and he eventually did.”

Perhaps complicating matters, a witness who contacted KIRO Radio indicated this male was wearing men’s clothing as he entered the locker room.

Takami maintains that the parks department wants everyone to feel comfortable. But if this individual was, in fact, transgender, was this situation handled correctly? And is it appropriate to call the individual a male?

No one stopped this man from going into a locker room and undressing in front of a young female swim team - because transgender....

A couple years ago he'd not have idly walked into that restroom without many people (who witnessed this) sounding up the alarm.

Damned anecdotes!

3 or 4 more stories referenced in this video - all at Target alone, I believe. "They've literally opened to door...."