• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Target Down 5 Billion Since Embracing Trans Bathroom Policy

And lastly, **** Target. I was already boycotting them. They comprised my debit card over the holidays without so much as a 'Sorry about that', they are over-priced and they are pioneers in spying on people.

My favorite part of the thread is that everyone's favorite Crybaby, everyone's favorite Quitter, keeps coming back and "Liking" people's posts.

Yes, I mean you Tibs.

Beaten...down. Badly. But sneaking (apropos word for this thread, isn't it) in to 'discretely' peep, like a Peeping Tom, and "Like" posts on the down low.

I couldn't laugh harder right now.

So you want a government that determines what is socially normal and then enforces that with strict laws?

Is that not what this Oministration is doing? Please correct me if I am wrong. Big Daddy Government telling us what will and will not be acceptable. They are telling us what to accept and utilizing the law to enforce it (aka, the DoJ suing the State of NC).

And lastly, **** Target. I was already boycotting them. They comprised my debit card over the holidays without so much as a 'Sorry about that', they are over-priced and they are pioneers in spying on people.

**** it, here there is a Wal-Mart right across the road from Target. I was boycotting them without even knowing.

Is that not what this Oministration is doing? Please correct me if I am wrong. Big Daddy Government telling us what will and will not be acceptable. They are telling us what to accept and utilizing the law to enforce it (aka, the DoJ suing the State of NC).

No, it was in response to NC deciding to try to enforce what they deem acceptable. You are all under the impression that the NC law existed everywhere and Obama has decided to fight it.

Men could do that now! There are no security guards posted at most women's bathrooms. They don't do it because it's socially unacceptable and because what's the point? Do you guys have some fantasy about what goes on in women's bathrooms? We don't shower together. My daughters are 16 and have never even showered at school at all. While we might discreetly change our pants or shirt in front of each other, most of us don't strip naked in front of each other. There are generally curtains and stalls for people who don't want to do even that. You guys keep veering back and forth between "weirdos will use this to dress as women and peep at women", something they can do regardless, and "men can now walk right into a women's bathroom dressed any way they want", something that would seem rather pointless as all that would do is freak all the women out and cause them to cover up or get the hell out of there. Social norms prevent this behavior from occurring except in very rare cases. The idea that women will be helpless victims who will now be forced to strip down, lather up or change their tampons right in front of men is just silly. I don't do any of those things in front of women, I'm certainly never going to feel obligated to do them in front of men.

We won't feel humiliated or awkward because most of us won't even know they are there. Just like we don't know they are there now.

Well, that's different then.....I was under the impression that women's locker rooms were unending mounds of wet, naked women writhing in ecstasy, ringing loudly with the slap, slap of wet flesh against tile floors. Holy cow, Bus! Again if it weren't you I declare deliberate obtuseness.

Of COURSE it would "freak all the women out and cause them to cover up or get the hell out of there." Social norms DO prevent this. Currently. But now what are social norms? Obama has single handedly moved that bar. What's the next move?

The State of North Carolina made it a law that you must use the restroom that matches your birth gender and you take that as the government thrusting one man's abnormal belief upon the rest of us. How so?

No. I take that as a duly elected STATE LEGISLATURE that, through proper procedure, and as is their mandate, passed a law ( one that should have been unnecessary because, common sense) which was then challenged by a single federal EXECUTIVE because of his abnormal view of normality. Try to keep up.

Well, that's different then.....I was under the impression that women's locker rooms were unending mounds of wet, naked women writhing in ecstasy, ringing loudly with the slap, slap of wet flesh against tile floors. Holy cow, Bus! Again if it weren't you I declare deliberate obtuseness.

Of COURSE it would "freak all the women out and cause them to cover up or get the hell out of there." Social norms DO prevent this. Currently. But now what are social norms? Obama has single handedly moved that bar. What's the next move?

I'm not in favor of Obama intervening in this, let me be clear about that. I'm also not in favor of a law that says someone who is living as a woman should be legally forced to walk into a men's room because their birth certificate says male. I'm in favor of the government staying out of this issue altogether. We ALL deserve privacy, including people who for whatever reason, messed up or not, do not want to have to announce the condition of their genitals to the world. Police behavior that harms other people, don't police behavior that isn't bothering anyone or that most people wouldn't even notice.

No, it was in response to NC deciding to try to enforce what they deem acceptable. You are all under the impression that the NC law existed everywhere and Obama has decided to fight it.

You really do walk tight lines with semantics eh? The DoJ is enforcing policy in this case. The President and his Oministration support transgenders using whatever bathroom they want. They sued NC in response to ensure this was the case. They are withholding Federal funds for states that won't enforce some of these rules. See Texas.

Yes, it's clear and plain that the Government is telling us what is acceptable and they are doing so through the media, through enforcement, and through federal funding bribery.

You really do walk tight lines with semantics eh? The DoJ is enforcing policy in this case. The President and his Oministration support transgenders using whatever bathroom they want. They sued NC in response to ensure this was the case. They are withholding Federal funds for states that won't enforce some of these rules. See Texas.

Yes, it's clear and plain that the Government is telling us what is acceptable and they are doing so through the media, through enforcement, and through federal funding bribery.

Both the Federal and State Government are trying to tell us what is acceptable. One in RESPONSE to the other.

Tim Steelersfan needs to stop his ******* lying. This **** never happened.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...elope-Valley-Palmdale-Restroom-207541101.html

Charges were filed Tuesday against a man who wore a wig and women's clothing to disguise himself as he allegedly used a concealed camera to record "hours" of video of women in a Los Angeles-area department store restroom.

Jason Pomare, 33, of Palmdale, was arrested Saturday after customers contacted security officers at a Macy's store to report a man in the women's restroom. The security officers contacted a deputy, who was on patrol at the Antelope Valley Mall (map) when he saw a man matching the subject's description leave the store.

When the deputy found the man hiding in a mall storage area, the subject was wearing a wig, women's clothing and bra, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

"The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts," said Sgt. Brian Hudson, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Pomare (pictured, right) was charged Tuesday with six counts of unlawful use of a concealed camera for purposes of sexual gratification. After his arrest, investigators said a video camera found in his purse had "hours" of video of women using the restroom inside the store.

The suspect pointed the concealed camera under restroom stalls, but one woman recognized the camera's red recording light and contacted security officers, investigators said. Pomare told detectives he had been in the restroom for about two hours, said Hudson.

Anyone with information about the case can contact detectives at 1-800-222-8477.

******* lying assed Tim Steelersfan.
LIAR!

Man accused of filming women in Smyrna park’s bathroom

http://wkrn.com/2016/04/07/man-charged-after-allegedly-filming-in-smyrna-womens-restrooms/

SMYRNA, Tenn. (WKRN) – Authorities believe a man arrested in Wisconsin filmed women inside Smyrna restrooms.

Police received a call from the Eau Claire Police Department in Wisconsin on April 1 informing them a man recently arrested for privacy violations may have committed similar offenses in Smyrna.

Local authorities were able to determine Davis had computers containing photos and video footage of women inside bathrooms.

“Anytime a crime involves a child being a victim it scratches the heart of anyone who’s a parent,” Smyrna police Sgt. Bobby Gibson said.

Detectives also determined several of the images were taken inside female restrooms at the Volunteer Park on 8th Avenue in Smyrna.

Police want to assure the public there are no electronic recording devices in any of the town’s park system restroom facilities.

Smyrna city park workers prepped the soft ball fields Friday afternoon for the opening day Jamboree on Saturday.

Concessions manager Debbie Thomas is preparing as well.

“This is the women’s bathroom here,” pointed said as she pointed. “It stays locked now, so it won’t have any more of these issues.”

Thomas said she will check; double check and triple check the bathrooms before anyone uses them now.

“We just have to reassure kids and their parents that they are safe, and we are going to do our part as Board members, concession stand managers, especially, and parents and coaches that our girls are going to be safe and not in harm’s way,” she said.

Thomas coached softball here at Volunteer Park back in 1980’s, now her granddaughter plays.

“My granddaughter is young and she’s played out here for the past four years, and she could possibly be one of them,” Thomas said. “It’s devastating to think you kids could be victimized by this.”

The investigation into Davis is ongoing and he is held on a $100,000 bond and will appear in Smyrna General Sessions Court on April 12.
Concerned you or your child is a victim?

If anyone is concerned that they or their child may be on video, please contact Detective Allan Nabours via email at allan.nabours@townofsmyrna.org and please attach a photo of you or your loved one.

The photo will be compared to photographs in a database at the police department and you will be notified if you or your child was a victim.

“Anyone who has the female restroom at the volunteer park, whether they or children who have used that restroom, we’re asking them to notify police,” Sgt. Gibson said. “Please send a photo of themselves or their child so we can reference that with images we have in our data base to determine whether they may or may not be a potential victim.”

Statement from Smyrna Police Department

On Friday, the Smyrna Police Department said since the arrest was reported they have received numerous inquiries, “as expected,” concerning Davis.

“Many of those citizens have, understandably, been interested in the suspected time span of the recordings,” the department said, adding that evidence has been sent to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation so their computer forensics division can work toward finding an answer.

“There are several aspects to this investigation and the detective division is working to ensure all available evidence is obtained. Obviously, this type of criminal investigation is a priority for any law enforcement agency and our department will notify the citizens of updates, as it is prudent without compromising the prosecution of this case,” the department added.

The press release concluded with, “Much of the information in this type of investigation is sensitive due to the subject matter; therefore, we ask our citizens to be patient as we move forward with it and that if citizens have either information to provide or further questions, that you contact Detective Allan Nabours at 615-459-6644.”

Both the Federal and State Government are trying to tell us what is acceptable. One in RESPONSE to the other.

You really and truly believe the Federal Government withholding school funding from states that won't let boys shower with our daughters in school locker rooms is a response, and not a means of enforcing an agenda?

When the deputy found the man hiding in a mall storage area, the subject was wearing a wig, women's clothing and bra, according to a statement from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

"The deputy noticed he was wearing a wig and appeared to have breasts," said Sgt. Brian Hudson, of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Nothing to see here you tin-foil-hat-wearing lunatic. That's all legal. Move along now.

Nothing to see here you tin-foil-hat-wearing lunatic. That's all legal. Move along now.

Not only legal but anybody who complains may be charged with a hate crime or at least have their Planet Fitness membership revoked.

Tim Steelersfan needs to stop his ******* lying. This **** never happened.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...elope-Valley-Palmdale-Restroom-207541101.html

Charges were filed Tuesday against a man who wore a wig and women's clothing to disguise himself as he allegedly used a concealed camera to record "hours" of video of women in a Los Angeles-area department store restroom.

Jason Pomare, 33, of Palmdale, was arrested Saturday after customers contacted security officers at a Macy's store to report a man in the women's restroom. The security officers contacted a deputy, who was on patrol at the Antelope Valley Mall (map) when he saw a man matching the subject's description leave the store.

Pomare (pictured, right) was charged Tuesday with six counts of unlawful use of a concealed camera for purposes of sexual gratification. After his arrest, investigators said a video camera found in his purse had "hours" of video of women using the restroom inside the store.

The suspect pointed the concealed camera under restroom stalls, but one woman recognized the camera's red recording light and contacted security officers, investigators said. Pomare told detectives he had been in the restroom for about two hours, said Hudson.

Anyone with information about the case can contact detectives at 1-800-222-8477.

Dude, nobody said it doesn't happen or couldn't happen, so you don't need to waste your energy proving a point that no one is really disputing.

What he did is illegal, right? Oddly enough that didn't stop him from doing it. And transgendered people have probably been in that same dressing room not filming anyone, not bothering anyone.

You really and truly believe the Federal Government withholding school funding from states that won't let boys shower with our daughters in school locker rooms is a response, and not a means of enforcing an agenda?

Other schools decided to permit students to choose restrooms before Obama did anything.

Do you really think NC's unenforceable law doesn't have an agenda? It's more of a statement than anything else.

Dude, nobody said it doesn't happen or couldn't happen, so you don't need to waste your energy proving a point that no one is really disputing.

What he did is illegal, right? Oddly enough that didn't stop him from doing it. And transgendered people have probably been in that same dressing room not filming anyone, not bothering anyone.

post 127 in this thread. goes something like this:

What crime? Why would someone choose to draw attention to themselves in that way if they were looking to commit a surreptitious crime like peeping or a surprise attack like a sexual assault?

Might as well take all gender signage off all the restroom and locker room doors. **** it all. Right?

as long as all uncles, dads, stepdads, grandfathers and siblings are not allowed in those restrooms, all is well and good.

Might as well take all gender signage off all the restroom and locker room doors. **** it all. Right?

You mean boys and girls locker rooms are interchangeable, and perverts can use either one, because that's what Obama just did

Obama Threatens Schools: Let Men In the Little Girls’ Room Or Else

The Obama administration is sending out an edict today to every school district in the country, insisting they open bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers to all children, regardless of sex, or risk federal discrimination lawsuits and yanked federal funds. .

My 14 year-old daughter is on a swim team with the NYC parks department where she practices at one of the public indoor pools. She is one of the older kids, with the youngest teammate a 7 year old. Today she informed us that just as she finished getting dressed after practice, a middle-aged man came out of the showers. He had a towel on so she couldn’t confirm if any surgery had been done (now there’s a conversation I never thought I’d be having with my kid) but besides his very large, breast-less male body type, bald head and mens’ shoes he was putting on, there was no question in her mind that he was a man. And she observed that the younger girls (remember, one’s a 7 year old girl) were staring with concerned expressions.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/13...ols-let-men-in-the-little-girls-room-or-else/

You mean boys and girls locker rooms are interchangeable, and perverts can use either one, because that's what Obama just did

Obama Threatens Schools: Let Men In the Little Girls’ Room Or Else

The Obama administration is sending out an edict today to every school district in the country, insisting they open bathrooms, locker rooms, and showers to all children, regardless of sex, or risk federal discrimination lawsuits and yanked federal funds. .

My 14 year-old daughter is on a swim team with the NYC parks department where she practices at one of the public indoor pools. She is one of the older kids, with the youngest teammate a 7 year old. Today she informed us that just as she finished getting dressed after practice, a middle-aged man came out of the showers. He had a towel on so she couldn’t confirm if any surgery had been done (now there’s a conversation I never thought I’d be having with my kid) but besides his very large, breast-less male body type, bald head and mens’ shoes he was putting on, there was no question in her mind that he was a man. And she observed that the younger girls (remember, one’s a 7 year old girl) were staring with concerned expressions.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/13...ols-let-men-in-the-little-girls-room-or-else/

**** you, Tim Steelersfan. lying half-man *******.

**** you mister - Obama demands your 10 y/o daughter get used to **** NOW!

Charlotte Observer: Girls must overcome ´discomfort´ at seeing male genitals in locker room

A shocking editorial in the Charlotte Observer counseled young girls to get over the "discomfort" they feel at the sight of male genitalia when transgender facilities are allowed in North Carolina

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...t_at_seeing_male_genitals_in_locker_room.html

13267979_520092651530614_3572292376884820202_n.jpg

Last edited:
Other schools decided to permit students to choose restrooms before Obama did anything.

Do you really think NC's unenforceable law doesn't have an agenda? It's more of a statement than anything else.

And those states should have that right - states rights and all.

See post 222. There it is.

post 127 in this thread. goes something like this:

You just keep intentionally missing the point so I'm not going to bother with this any more. Last time. As I've said repeatedly, NO ONE SAYS IT COULD NEVER HAPPEN. It will happen, and has happened, with legal access to bathrooms or without it. People who film, peep at, intentionally expose themselves to or assault other people should be arrested and prosecuted, no matter who they are or where they are. People who just want to go into a bathroom without being humiliated and harassed so they can take a discreet piss should not be.