• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Target Down 5 Billion Since Embracing Trans Bathroom Policy

Oh. My. God. Men in Target filming 11 year old girls and women in dressing rooms. T.A.R.G.E.T.

http://www.womenofgrace.com/blog/?p=49697

Man Caught Filming Women in Target

The 750,000 people who are boycotting Target stores for its misguided policy regarding transgender accommodation in its facilities are having an “I told you so” moment today as news breaks about a 26 year-old man from Missouri who was caught in 2015 filming women in a Target dressing room.

KMOV.com reported on the case of Matthew Foerstel of O’Fallon, Missouri, who was arrested on April 23 after allegedly holding a camera phone under a dressing room door while a female shopper was trying on bathing suits in a Brentwood Target.

This wasn’t Foerstel’s first offense. In 2013 he was convicted of “knowing and intentionally” filming an 11 year-old girl inside a department store dressing room.

The crime could not have come to light at a worse time for Target stores. The retailer is struggling to defend its controversial policy which allows people to use whatever bathroom or dressing room corresponds with their perceived gender.

I'm just waiting for one of our Transgender defenders to come along again and say I have a problem with Transgenders...

13267979_520092651530614_3572292376884820202_n.jpg

lies. nothing but lies.

the law needs to be enforced so that Tim can stop telling his lies.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/...womens-dressing-room?intcmp=ob_article_footer

Outraged Shopper: TX Dept Store Let Man Use Women's Dressing Room

A Texas woman is speaking out after encountering a man in a department store's women's dressing room.

Lisa Sickles told CBS Dallas that she quickly alerted a Ross store employee in Mesquite, but was told that the man was "representing himself as a woman today."

But Sickles said the man was in no way dressed as a woman.

"He had on jeans, a t-shirt, 5 o'clock shadow, very deep voice. He was a man," she said.

Sickles was told that if she was uncomfortable that she would have to wait until the man was finished.

According to the report, a Ross customer service representative said customers may use the dressing room that applies to their gender identity.

Watch the report above.

The incident comes after Target triggered a boycott by announcing that shoppers at its stores could use the bathrooms and dressing rooms that match their gender identity.

A petition to boycott Target over the policy has garnered more than 1.2 million signatures.

Last week, it was reported that the Obama administration would send a letter to all public schools telling them to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that match their gender identity.

Texas responded by saying it would direct its public schools not to obey the administration's decree.

But I'm sure, now...you'll go full Libtard and say 2 years ago isn't recent.

I see, so these stories are "increasing on a daily basis" or as of "two years ago"...whatever "recent" works for you, Tim.

Regardless, the ones from two years ago certainly don't have anything to do with Target's recent policy or Obama's recent statements, now do they?

they very well could, as then those stories were when it was not "allowable" to saunter into a woman's restroom. so 50% of the restrooms were essentially off limits, unless a predator wanted to draw attention to himself.

now?

see something? better not say something.

I see, so these stories are "increasing on a daily basis" or as of "two years ago"...whatever "recent" works for you, Tim.

Regardless, the ones from two years ago certainly don't have anything to do with Target's recent policy or Obama's recent statements, now do they?

We keep repeating that predators will stalk women's dressing rooms, showers and bathrooms. We keep saying that by removing the gender tag on restrooms and allowing anyone of any sex to just walk in, it will increase the # of these incidents. And we have shown countless examples (just look above) of recent and not as recent incidents of men sneaking into restrooms, or pretending to be women, to commit these crimes.

So yes, it has everything to do with Target's policy. It is (for the 93rd time) a policy that further opens the door to these types of miscreants and crimes...it was happening, and now it's happening more often.

Case in point - http://mynorthwest.com/188993/man-ca...e-locker-room/ - Man caught undressing in front of girls at Green Lake locker room

"At around 5:30 p.m. on Feb. 8, an adult went into the locker room to change. Takami says that at “no time did he verbally ‘identify’ as female,” nor did he request to be treated as transgender.

At the time, a local youth swim team was using the facilities. Young girls and some of their parents “became alarmed” that the male was changing in the female locker room and alerted the front desk staff. Staff members then “asked the man to leave and offered the availability of a family changing room.”

Women, too shy to "offend" and bullied into acting PC, had to go to the front desk to inquire if this was within the rules. It appears the man was just a man and wanted to expose himself to the young girls. No one sent out an alarm - screamed, yelled, etc. because - transgender. So the man - because the doors are now opened by these policies - preyed on the abject nature of the law and not once, but twice, exposed himself to underage females.

And the article is all worried about whether the MAN'S rights were somehow violated in this incident.

Target's policies and policies like those in Seattle and Obama's statements have led organizations to cower in fear of offending the 0.03% of this country's population so badly that men like this have the freedom to get away with crimes like these - because the door is open and no one will say anything until after the crime is committed.

Five years ago, women would have gone running and screaming from the locker room, and the police would have been called and the man would have fled likely. Today? The little girls must stand and watch.

Last edited:
Tim being a lying halfman again...

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19...et-is-suing-him-for-it/#.Vz9irBbeZeV.facebook

This Man Saved A Girl From Being Stabbed To Death, And Now Target Is Suing Him For It

Michael Turner saved a 16-year-old girl from being stabbed to death, and Target wants him to apologize for it.
May 19, 2016 By Bre Payton

In 2013, Michael Turner saved the life of a 16-year-old girl who had been viciously attacked and stabbed in a Target store in Pennsylvania. And instead of thanking him for protecting its customers and preventing them from being murdered, Target is now suing him for his heroism and alleging he acted irresponsibly.

The attacker, Leon Walls, was convicted of attempted homicide for stabbing then-16-year-old Allison Meadows in 2013.

Security footage from the store shows Walls grabbing Meadows and stabbing her before Turner tackles the knife-wielding perp and chases him out of the store with a baseball bat.

Meadows and her family vehemently disagree with Target’s legal assault on Turner, calling Turner’s actions heroic and crediting them with preventing Meadows’ murder. The Meadows family has sued the store, claiming that the retail company had inadequate security, and alleging that the store, by suing Turner, is just trying to blame someone else for Target’s own refusal to protect the safety and security of its customers.

“Suing Michael Turner is just Target’s way of trying to blame someone else for what happened under their own roof,” an attorney for the Meadows family said, “The family certainly doesn’t blame Mr. Turner and they are thankful he was there that day.”

Target, however, is no stranger to charges that it puts parochial corporate politics ahead of its customers’ safety.

Target has come under fire recently after announcing that all retail locations would allow customers to use whatever restroom they want regardless of their biological sex. As a result, women may suddenly find themselves sharing a bathroom with grown men. Many women’s rights activists believe Target’s new policy needlessly puts vulnerable women at risk of sexual assault and deprives them of their right to safety and privacy.

Target’s policy has raised questions nationwide about whether men who merely claim to be women should be allowed in the same bathroom as women. On Monday, a female security officer at a Giant supermarket in Washington, D.C., was arrested after telling a man to leave the women’s restroom in the store. In Toronto, a serial sexual predator pretended to be a transgender woman named Jessica in order to prey on women at a battered women’s shelter.

Trial proceedings over Target’s lawsuit against the man who rescued a 16-year-old girl from being stabbed to death will begin Monday. Meadows and her family will attend the court proceedings, ABC News Channel 9 reports.

Many women’s rights activists believe Target’s new policy needlessly puts vulnerable women at risk of sexual assault and deprives them of their right to safety and privacy.

Huh? Would you go and look at that once or twelve times. I've said these policies are a war on women. But the Democrats will tell you evil bad Conservatives are the ones orchestrating the war on women.

These policies are a war against women.

Target’s policy has raised questions nationwide about whether men who merely claim to be women should be allowed in the same bathroom as women. On Monday, a female security officer at a Giant supermarket in Washington, D.C., was arrested after telling a man to leave the women’s restroom in the store.

Now security officers are being arrested trying to protect the safety of our citizens...but thank God the 0.03% of our population no longer have their feelings hurt. No one cares if a little girl is stabbed. That's acceptable. Her feelings be damned.

In Toronto, a serial sexual predator pretended to be a transgender woman named Jessica in order to prey on women at a battered women’s shelter.

Wait, did that say serial and sexual predator and pretended to be a transgender woman in order to prey on women at a battered women's shelter?

Come on now Supe, supporters of this law continue to tell you these are fabrications. These laws won't have men pretending to be women to prey upon other women. It won't happen at all.

Stop posting these anecdotes. This isn't evidence of anything.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

dammit. now you have me lying.

dammit. now you have me lying.

You know, I keep thinking about that little girl that was stabbed. And we know where this is going to end up. Someone's gonna die. And I just keep thinking back to those words of leadership spoken by our very own, beloved President of the USA:

OneLife_zpsth7ln6ze.jpg

...and I know somewhere, he's thinking about these little girls in these dressing rooms and these locker rooms...

oh...wait.

Tim being a lying halfman again...

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/19...et-is-suing-him-for-it/#.Vz9irBbeZeV.facebook

This Man Saved A Girl From Being Stabbed To Death, And Now Target Is Suing Him For It

Michael Turner saved a 16-year-old girl from being stabbed to death, and Target wants him to apologize for it.
May 19, 2016 By Bre Payton

In 2013, Michael Turner saved the life of a 16-year-old girl who had been viciously attacked and stabbed in a Target store in Pennsylvania. And instead of thanking him for protecting its customers and preventing them from being murdered, Target is now suing him for his heroism and alleging he acted irresponsibly.

The attacker, Leon Walls, was convicted of attempted homicide for stabbing then-16-year-old Allison Meadows in 2013.

Security footage from the store shows Walls grabbing Meadows and stabbing her before Turner tackles the knife-wielding perp and chases him out of the store with a baseball bat.

Meadows and her family vehemently disagree with Target’s legal assault on Turner, calling Turner’s actions heroic and crediting them with preventing Meadows’ murder. The Meadows family has sued the store, claiming that the retail company had inadequate security, and alleging that the store, by suing Turner, is just trying to blame someone else for Target’s own refusal to protect the safety and security of its customers.

“Suing Michael Turner is just Target’s way of trying to blame someone else for what happened under their own roof,” an attorney for the Meadows family said, “The family certainly doesn’t blame Mr. Turner and they are thankful he was there that day.”

Target, however, is no stranger to charges that it puts parochial corporate politics ahead of its customers’ safety.

Target has come under fire recently after announcing that all retail locations would allow customers to use whatever restroom they want regardless of their biological sex. As a result, women may suddenly find themselves sharing a bathroom with grown men. Many women’s rights activists believe Target’s new policy needlessly puts vulnerable women at risk of sexual assault and deprives them of their right to safety and privacy.

Target’s policy has raised questions nationwide about whether men who merely claim to be women should be allowed in the same bathroom as women. On Monday, a female security officer at a Giant supermarket in Washington, D.C., was arrested after telling a man to leave the women’s restroom in the store. In Toronto, a serial sexual predator pretended to be a transgender woman named Jessica in order to prey on women at a battered women’s shelter.

Trial proceedings over Target’s lawsuit against the man who rescued a 16-year-old girl from being stabbed to death will begin Monday. Meadows and her family will attend the court proceedings, ABC News Channel 9 reports.

Well, Target IS based in France.

What to say to one of those leftist "trans" people who make it a point to tell you what they "identify" as:

"Yeah? Well, Kanye identifies himself as talented....check and mate...."

the law needs to be enforced so that Tim can stop telling his lies.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/...womens-dressing-room?intcmp=ob_article_footer

Outraged Shopper: TX Dept Store Let Man Use Women's Dressing Room

A Texas woman is speaking out after encountering a man in a department store's women's dressing room.

Lisa Sickles told CBS Dallas that she quickly alerted a Ross store employee in Mesquite, but was told that the man was "representing himself as a woman today."

But Sickles said the man was in no way dressed as a woman.

"He had on jeans, a t-shirt, 5 o'clock shadow, very deep voice. He was a man," she said.

Sickles was told that if she was uncomfortable that she would have to wait until the man was finished.

According to the report, a Ross customer service representative said customers may use the dressing room that applies to their gender identity.

Watch the report above.

The incident comes after Target triggered a boycott by announcing that shoppers at its stores could use the bathrooms and dressing rooms that match their gender identity.

A petition to boycott Target over the policy has garnered more than 1.2 million signatures.

Last week, it was reported that the Obama administration would send a letter to all public schools telling them to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that match their gender identity.

Texas responded by saying it would direct its public schools not to obey the administration's decree.

Oh my God! She saw a man in jeans and a t-shirt? She had to wait to use the dressing room (was this some sort of weird communal dressing room with no doors or stalls? Poor thing. I've never seen one of those but I'm sure they must exist somewhere). Traumatizing. Someone get her to a safe space and get her some counseling!

Oh my God! She saw a man in jeans and a t-shirt? She had to wait to use the dressing room (was this some sort of weird communal dressing room with no doors or stalls? Poor thing. I've never seen one of those but I'm sure they must exist somewhere). Traumatizing. Someone get her to a safe space and get her some counseling!

Aww, man.........you are being deliberately obtuse.......say it ain't so Bus?

I have a question for you, Trog and Tibs,etc. Where do we draw the line? Let's use jail as a for instance. If I'm ever sentenced to jail I'm going to tell them I want the women's one 'cause I'm "representing myself as a woman today."

Aww, man.........you are being deliberately obtuse.......say it ain't so Bus?

I have a question for you, Trog and Tibs,etc. Where do we draw the line? Let's use jail as a for instance. If I'm ever sentenced to jail I'm going to tell them I want the women's one 'cause I'm "representing myself as a woman today."

I'm not Rod...the reality is this has been a non-issue for so long until politicians decided to stick their nose into it. Honestly the stink that people are making about this is probably driving these incidents more than anything else. There are already unisex fitting rooms in some stores, have been for years, I've been in them and it's never been an issue.The stalls are individual. I see guys sitting right outside of women's fitting rooms waiting for their wife to come out and show them clothes. If they wanted to take a peep nothing would stop them. We all have to be aware of our surroundings, especially if we're changing our clothes. Laws and policies will not change that.

Hmm. Next time I need a physical I think I'll identify as a chick and demand a female dr.
I sure as hell don't want no man fondling my sack.

see, this is the problem

No one is saying that they'd have an issue with this guy pissing in the urinal next to us:
13256525_800082136760581_398775306632658295_n.jpg

the issue, as stated previously is entirely like the report above. of predators bending the law to exploit their sickness. the "man in jeans and a t-shirt" who "identified" as a woman could very easily have been going in that dressing room and doing god knows what - putting in tiny cameras, fapping, peeking.

those kinds of people should not be allowed in. By NOT enforcing the law as it is, then you may as well just allow trying on of clothes at the clothes rack.

onefor - would you be ok with doing that? or would you want a private dressing room? no, this isn't exclusive to just Target, but consider for a moment if this law is struck down and anyone can change anywhere. Do you want to see ark trying on clothes in the middle of an aisle? there's a level of decorum that we do not need to take down, and this is going to do just that.

but, since you have no issue with it, please remember this when/if you have grandchildren and some "man in jeans and a t-shirt" who gives you creeps decides to walk into a restroom or dressing room immediately after them.

Hmm. Next time I need a physical I think I'll identify as a chick and demand a female dr.

Thing is, those exam rooms tend to be cold and a male doctor would understand shrinkage.

Reactions: JMM

You do realize that female doctors already treat male patients, right? You don't need to pretend to be a chick for that.

see, this is the problem

No one is saying that they'd have an issue with this guy pissing in the urinal next to us:
13256525_800082136760581_398775306632658295_n.jpg

the issue, as stated previously is entirely like the report above. of predators bending the law to exploit their sickness. the "man in jeans and a t-shirt" who "identified" as a woman could very easily have been going in that dressing room and doing god knows what - putting in tiny cameras, fapping, peeking.

those kinds of people should not be allowed in. By NOT enforcing the law as it is, then you may as well just allow trying on of clothes at the clothes rack.

onefor - would you be ok with doing that? or would you want a private dressing room? no, this isn't exclusive to just Target, but consider for a moment if this law is struck down and anyone can change anywhere. Do you want to see ark trying on clothes in the middle of an aisle? there's a level of decorum that we do not need to take down, and this is going to do just that.

but, since you have no issue with it, please remember this when/if you have grandchildren and some "man in jeans and a t-shirt" who gives you creeps decides to walk into a restroom or dressing room immediately after them.

Again Supe, men who give people the creeps can walk into any men's room after my son RIGHT NOW. If I can accept that risk why can't I accept what you're talking about?

Supervise your kids. Pay attention to your surroundings. Don't assume because someone doesn't look creepy, they aren't. Leave if someone makes you uncomfortable. But don't force someone who's living as a woman and has no intent to bother anyone to humiliate or even possibly endanger themselves. Don't punish harmless people just trying to go about their lives for the potential actions of a few freaks.

Funny how selective you're being on this subject. You won't touch stories like the entire girls swim team having to twice watch a man expose himself to them in the showers (and see them), or the serial sexual predator pretending to be a woman attacking women in a shelter.

Oh the horror!