• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Texas Bombings

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
What your theories on these? Person seems to be getting braver and bombs are supposedly pretty sophisticated. I am thinking Isis terrorist or an ex military guy gone off the deep end. There was another one a few mins ago at a goodwill in austin. Surprised more people haven't been killed

My own theory.
Terrorist. I think more than one guy too

depressed college kid, a loner, super smart but lacking empathy and sympathy, doing it as a thrill to see if he can get caught.

Repugnican, white, racist, owns lots of guns, tiny penis(see: owns lots of guns), Christian, beats his wife, owns Chuck Norris "Walker Texas Ranger" commemorative belt buckle.

Repugnican, white, racist, owns lots of guns, tiny penis(see: owns lots of guns), Christian, beats his wife, owns Chuck Norris "Walker Texas Ranger" commemorative belt buckle.

Well that pretty much describes everyone that has a different opinion than you.

You know, for someone who goes around labeling everyone that doesn't agree with him as racist, prejudiced and throwing around stereotypes, I would think you would avoid engaging in the behavior that you decry so much. You are the very thing you accuse everyone else of being. A ******* racist. Go ahead and post your lame excuse.

You know, for someone who goes around labeling everyone that doesn't agree with him as racist, prejudiced and throwing around stereotypes, I would think you would avoid engaging in the behavior that you decry so much. You are the very thing you accuse everyone else of being. A ******* racist. Go ahead and post your lame excuse.

Really? What did I say that was racist in that post? I merely described what probabilty dictates was most likely.

And per usual I was right. If you want to argue the Chuck Norris belt buckle.....let's wait...Lol

as opposed to a Libitard, black, racist, owns lost of guns, tiny Elfiero penis, Muslim, beats his six wives and owns an Obama blow-up doll?

Got it. . ..

I just block elfpig and ignore it as much as possible. It needs medication or a major attitude adjustment.

as opposed to a Libitard, black, racist, owns lost of guns, tiny Elfiero penis, Muslim, beats his six wives and owns an Obama blow-up doll?

Got it. . ..

that's just wrong. you forgot to include American Indian - Jewish - native Alaskan bloodline.

all right, that was kinda funny

Really? What did I say that was racist in that post? I merely described what probabilty dictates was most likely.

And per usual I was right. If you want to argue the Chuck Norris belt buckle.....let's wait...Lol

Yeah, like when people see a terrorist attack on TV and describe what the probability dictates as being most likely (Muslims) and you call them racist. Same same.

Yeah, like when people see a terrorist attack on TV and describe what the probability dictates as being most likely (Muslims) and you call them racist. Same same.

Islam is a religion.

all right which one of you guys is Elfie? gotta be some one having fun.

Good_Day_2_zpsgmewwu0n.jpg

speaking of horrible bombings, watch "Patriots Day". Really good movie about the Boston bombings and how they tracked down the brothers. Fairly accurate with real footage.

my tinfoil hat thinks maybe this guy wasn’t working alone and his partners blew him up to close the case.