• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Biden Crime Family - Exposed

I wish arrests were made. Handcuffs. Mug shots. Make it happen. Stop pussyfooting around.

Won’t happen. The deep state won’t touch him so long as he leaves them alone and the status Quo continues.

Hunter agreed to teach navy Joan how to paint. You know Joe is coming for some of that action.

Bidens.....always in " exploit" mode.

Text from Hunter.

Did a fact check. Nothing on it.
You wonder why these fact checkers never confirm stories that are true.

IMG_4351.thumb.png.1b2f2e9d1e82c75bf0c103f6bae739da.png

Text from Hunter.

Did a fact check. Nothing on it.
You wonder why these fact checkers never confirm stories that are true.

IMG_4351.thumb.png.1b2f2e9d1e82c75bf0c103f6bae739da.png

The fact checkers have already been exposed as "just opinion ". ******* frauds. Independent my ***. It's some nerdy little *hit *ucks with blue hair and 3 nose rings doing that crap.

I thought the Facebook fact checkers were 4 middle aged fat Indians dudes in a Calcutta apartment.

Speaking of... where has that middle aged fat Hungarian dude living in some Budapest apartment been?

Speaking of... where has that middle aged fat Hungarian dude living in some Budapest apartment been?
Back under his rock, under a bridge, far, far away

Just watched a movie about Hungary during WW2. Hungarians where some nasty people.

A package of cocaine found at the white house yesterday. Hunter Biden, please check the lost and found.

They sure give no ***** whatsoever. It must be nice to not be accountable for anything.

He should hang.

That’s said, you know Bobby and JFK were doing blow off Marilyn Monroe ***.

He should hang.

That’s said, you know Bobby and JFK were doing blow off Marilyn Monroe ***.
Was coke invented back then? Regardless, she was a helluva piece of ***.

I can't wait to see KjP field questions about this.
She will simply say she's already talked about it.

How much high grade cocaine did Hunter order from his dealer and have delivered?