• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Birth of the GREATEST NATION in the world

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Birthday America

I pledge alleigence to the flag

Of the United States of America

And to the republic for which it stands

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

INDIVISIBLE with

LIBERTY and

JUSTICE for all.

A Great nation gets one year older yet torn from with-in.

Americans fighting Americans isn't what this country or myself is about.

LIBERTY

I hope all here are able and willing to keep this great country together so we can continue with our STEELERS football and the freedom to speak out as we see fit.

Our players, many of them make both time and effort to support troops / charities / kids / unity and many more topics that contribute to a united America, thank you.

Salute the NATION

I was just in Philly walking around Independence Hall and such. When you really understand those men faced death...the risk to their lives that the undertaking of independence was. There is no risk to protest today, unless you happened to be around Washington on Jan. 6th.

God Bless America.

Oh I thought this was about Steeler Nation
So shouldn't you think this should be in P&R?

I'd like to respond to the OP but I fear the harsh repercussions, so I'm gonna go with this:

I pledge allegiance to the Terrible Towel,
Of the Pittsburgh Steelers from Pennsylvania,
And to Steeler Nation for which it stands,
One nation under Rooney,
Indivisible,
With no losing seasons,
And justice for Mike Tomlin

(the last two lines were meant to add a little humor)

Last edited:
Best nation in the world. Don't like it? You have the FREEDOM to move whereever you like.
Yep, my feelings exactly. Funny how so many south of the border and other countries want to live here. Unfortunately, one of my relatives who lives here (a young person) hates this country.

Yep, my feelings exactly. Funny how so many south of the border and other countries want to live here. Unfortunately, one of my relatives who lives here (a young person) hates this country.
Brainwashing starts early knowadays

Tell him he could add meaning to his miserable life by rounding up those like him, head for the border and warn the illegals about what an oppressive country this truly is.

Sorry jiminoh, you can pick your friends but not your family.

Don't be offended but I have ZERO use for those kind of people, get a job / become not a burden to society / be self reliant and develope common sense.

Maybe join a sports team and learn to be a team player and what it means to be counted upon

Salute the nation

I was thinking about you the other day. Haven't seen yinz in awhile. Hope all is good.
Thanks for the concern Slash ......... we had several major wind events in Ontario in May that caused a considerable amount of damage. I have been going 7 days a week for like 16 hours/day ........clearing trees off houses, out of pools, etc... not much time for anything else including sleep....lol
Hope you had a great holiday ....... I was even working on Canada Day

Thanks for the concern Slash ......... we had several major wind events in Ontario in May that caused a considerable amount of damage. I have been going 7 days a week for like 16 hours/day ........clearing trees off houses, out of pools, etc... not much time for anything else including sleep....lol
Hope you had a great holiday ....... I was even working on Canada Day
Sounds like you hand your hands full. Crazy.

enjoy the holiday south of the border
Thanks for giving us Mario Lemieux and Sidney Crosby and Thousand foot krutch, and trailer park boys and maple syrup.

Aside from bieber and nickelback. You canucksters are good peoples