• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Climate Change Thread

Flog puts Tibs' rectal thermometer under ze/zer/zey/zem's pierced tongue.

Let's ask ze. Ze, how does that sound?

pretty-cool-cool.gif

Remember when the weather forecasts used to predict rain, or thunderstorms? Now it seems i get constant alerts for Flash Flooding and SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS. Radar used to have mostly neutral colors. Now you click on radar and anything but a sunny day has angry red moving through the area.

It's almost as if they are trying to scare you about the weather. For some reason.

While channel surfing ....
CBS this weekend reported that the high summer temps are what's causing gas prices to increase...
Huh? what?...what a minute...
Oh nevermind...

Reactions: xjx
Dang it, we only got to 98 degrees today! We didn't beat the record set in 1956 of 100 when global warming was much more powerful.

I'm old enough to remember when Summer was hot and Winter was cold. Apparently a shitton of dumbasses have been born in the past 50-60 years. There's good money to be made when you mix big govt with stupid. Thinking that would be an excellent new mutual fund. Ticket symbol: DUMBAS

Why don't they just go ahead and say it.... "we have global warming in the forecast for this afternoon with high temperatures followed by thundershowers later in the day:"

What percentage of the atmosphere is carbon dioxide? G'head. Look it up.
Somewhere around 0.04%, if memory serves me.

You'd think those in charge of the climate scam would attempt to link CO2 to water vapor or something actually relevant to GHGs, but they have so completely blinded so many of the people who feel an emotional need to be treated like fattened sheep.

(Glad to see a post from Vincent; drop by when you can!)

But co2 is in soft drinks and beer. They must be banned.

What percentage of the atmosphere is carbon dioxide? G'head. Look it up
th

If you can believe what dey be putten out..........

As the second most abundant greenhouse gas in our atmosphere (after water vapor), carbon dioxide (CO2) has become a direct proxy for measuring climate change. Its levels have varied widely over the course of the Earth’s 4.54 billion year history, partly driving swings in our planet’s average temperature.

About 420 ppm is a pretty small fraction but how they gather this info is the question.

Co2-levels-800k.jpg

Last edited:
About 420 ppm is a pretty small fraction but how they gather this info is the question.

Carbon Dioxide comprises between 2 and 4 hundredths of a percent of the atmosphere. Puny. Insignificant.

Adults call 'climate change' weather. The irony here is that only the recently 'educated' buy this bullshit. Yet the rest of us allow it to steer public policy.

Lots of wildfires burning out of control that stared mysteriously. Heavy smoke that gets in the atmosphere and blocks the sun. Kind of like the plan BIll Gates had to release particles in the stratosphere to cool the Earth.

Carbon Dioxide comprises between 2 and 4 hundredths of a percent of the atmosphere. Puny. Insignificant.

Adults call 'climate change' weather. The irony here is that only the recently 'educated' buy this bullshit. Yet the rest of us allow it to steer public policy.
080523_RobbingHoodBullbsCars_COLOR.jpg

NRJ3iwB.gif

Like a fart in a hurricane.

Welcome back Vincent!

Last edited:
What I find odd is the "trust the science", "science is fact" people in the climate change and covid vaccine threads are the very same people telling me the biological scientists have been wrong for thousands of years in the transgender thread.

What I find odd is the "trust the science", "science is fact" people in the climate change and covid vaccine threads are the very same people telling me the biological scientists have been wrong for thousands of years in the transgender thread.

After covid my trust busted. They're used to not being questioned as beacons of truth, but now you should question E V E R Y T H I N G. And follow the money.

Climate alarmists claim that plankton are dying in the ocean due to increased air temperatures.

Think about that just for a second. A 1.5 degree F increase in air temperature supposedly raises the temperature of 343,000,000,000,000,000 gallons of water.

That is an abject lesson in how profoundly stupid the climatists are.

"wHat AbOuT thE reCoRd TeMpeRatUrEs?!?"

Wait, what? How the ******* **** do we know what the temperature was in Tucson in 1780? Or 1880? So you're trusting a mercury-filled glass tube in 1880 with your conclusion about the "record" heat? Is that really what you're saying?