• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Climate Change Thread

In the sixties women burned their bras. The toxins from the burning bras caused all of this.
I was very disappointed when I watched the women burning bras, but they were wearing their bras. Nothing good came from that.

And this will happen to an battery powered school bus. It's coming.

Uh-oh ... scientists in Norway examined temperature data and compared the calculations to global climate models ("GCM") and found:

Subsequently, we have summarized recent work on statistical analyses on the ability of the GCMs to track historical temperature data. These studies have demonstrated that the time series of the difference between the global temperature and the corresponding hindcast from the GCMs is non-stationary. Thus, these studies raise serious doubts about whether the GCMs are able to distinguish natural variations in temperatures from variations caused by man-made emissions of CO2.

[T]he results imply that the effect of man-made CO2 emissions does not appear to be sufficiently strong to cause systematic changes in the pattern of the temperature fluctuations. In other words, our analysis indicates that with the current level of knowledge, it seems impossible to determine how much of the temperature increase is due to emissions of CO2.

Global warming, uhh, climate change hoax exposed by math

Hahahahahahahahaha...

The cow farts...

In Ohio where I live, every time the local news weatherman comes on and says we're gonna set a heat record tomorrow, and then they show the last time it got that hot, it's always 80-100 years ago. Sure, the industrial revolution was going on, but there's no way there was enough factories at that time (especially globally) to do ****. And there weren't thousands of planes flying around burning a gallon of Jet A every few seconds per plane and millions of cars on the road. Yet it still got really hot back then. Go figure.

Planes.JPG

Can one of you guys get grumpy Greta to ask Iceland to shut down those nasty CO2 emitting volcanoes?

I mean, those emissions could rival those from aluminum foundries and titanium refinement, and get close to horrors of extracting and refining cobalt.

That volcano has already emitted more nasty gas than the world can burn in 1000 years. John Kerry, plug those holes.

8a55ym.jpg

Perhaps that was one of the many that were recalled. Too late now.

That's about 5 miles from me. It looks like Mercedes-Benz is going to be cutting a fat check.

that might not be the vehicle's fault. if the person plugged the car into a regular outlet to trickle charge and not a 240-volt outlet, then the wiring could have gotten cooked from having too much electricity flowing through it for a long period of time.

******* global warming ...

72-hour.png

How much snow has the U.S. gotten so far?​

Between Friday and Monday, accumulation was most significant outside of major cities and in areas of higher elevation, and heavy snow was more widespread in northern states. In the Northeast, parts of Maine, Massachusetts and upstate New York saw as much as 18 inches of snow tied to the winter storm. Totals of over a foot were also reported in parts of New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

Across the West and Midwest, meteorologists reported pockets of heavy snow between 8 and 18 inches, but lighter accumulation — between 1 and 4 inches, or 6 inches in some areas — was more common.

Greenhouse gases causing massive snowfall

Global warming is going to kill us all! We are doomed, DOOMED, I tell 'ya!

Temperatures.jpg

I mean climate change, not global warming. Because the "greenhouse effect" always causes these incredibly low temperatures. Back in the 1800's, if the rich wanted ice, they simply set up a greenhouse and BOOM! Ice.

Global warming is going to kill us all! We are doomed, DOOMED, I tell 'ya!

View attachment 12071

I mean climate change, not global warming. Because the "greenhouse effect" always causes these incredibly low temperatures. Back in the 1800's, if the rich wanted ice, they simply set up a greenhouse and BOOM! Ice.
My brother lives in Memphis. He woke up to frozen water pipes this morning. That and gun shots.