• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Crooked Hillary Thread

Movie time

Clinton email scandal made into a movie, Huma, Mills depositions top billing

"Clinton Email On Film" is based on depositions given by top Clinton aides to the watchdog group Judicial Watch, the latest from adviser Huma Abedin. "It's compelling viewing — as she is in turn petulant, defiant and then apologetic," he said.

McAleer's films show actors re-enacting the real depositions, which were filmed but sealed from public view. "We only made these re-enactments because Hillary's lawyers managed to persuade the judge to seal the tapes until after the election. That's just not good enough, and by spreading these films you are helping to end censorship," he said of his productions.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...mills-depositions-top-billing/article/2596095

Cank_zps7fnhwqty.jpg

Who was it that was asking for that PERJURY trial?

G.O.P. Seeks Criminal Inquiry of Hillary Clinton’s Testimony to Congress

“Republican leaders asked the Justice Department on Monday to open a criminal investigation into whether Hillary Clinton lied to Congress in testimony last fall about her private email server, opening a new front in their long-running attacks on the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee,” the New York Times reports.

“The Republican request, coming five days after the Justice Department closed a yearlong investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s handling of classified information in the emails, threatens to shadow her through the fall campaign and perhaps even into the White House if she is elected.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/us...ress.html?_r=0

-------------------------

Loretta Lynch Refuses to Say Whether It’s Illegal to Lie Under Oath

During her testimony before the House Judiciary Committee Tuesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch at one point declined to say whether it was legal or illegal to lie under oath.

Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz quizzed Lynch on the legality of a series of acts that former Secretary of State and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has been accused of doing. But each time, Lynch stonewalled and refused to weigh in on whether the given act was legal or illegal.

“Is it legal or illegal to store, house or retain classified information in a non-secure location?” asked Chaffetz.

“I would refer you to the statute,” she responded. “One could in fact have liability, again depending upon the nature, facts and circumstances.”

“Do you have any examples of where it’s legally acceptable to retain classified information in and non-secure location?” the Utah congressman followed up.

“I don’t have a hypothetical answer for that,” she responded.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/loretta-lynch-refuses-to-say-whether-its-illegal-to-lie-under-oath/

----------------------

She's way worse than Eric Holder as Obama's lackey

Last edited:
4 more months!

Loretta+Lynch+Loretta+Lynch+Meets+Victims+iJGZrZ1igIVl.jpg

Face the facts...You Need To Suck It Up And Vote For Trump!

OH MY GOD how do her feet fit in those shoes? I never realized what a ******* load Lynch was below the waist.

If someone can actually pinpoint her ankle (either one) I'll PayPal you a small gift.

On a separate note, was DBS really banned?? What in the hell did the Gentle Giant do?

"The FBI said they will not charge Clinton regarding her failure to maintain secure control of government documents in her possession despite the fact that that there is clear evidence that she undoubtedly failed in her responsibility to reasonably care for state secrets in her possession."

Going further, the FBI said that anyone else doing the same thing would face consequences.

Bullshit! I say absolutely Bullshit! You have set precedent, sir. If you're going to let Clinton off because she's a evil despot, that's your prerogative, but precedent is a real ******* thing. You don't get to come up with horse-**** laws right out of your *** and pretend they don't apply to everyone.

So call up Snowden and let him know that if he can demonstrate that he didn't "intentionally" walk out with those disks. If he just happened to have them in his pocket the day he left the office, he's a free ************. And you'll shut the **** up and eat your ******* pie. Because you made your own ****** bed. You want to bend laws, do it. But don't pretend you aren't a corrupt evil pawn.

Keep the pressure on!

New York Post: FBI Agents Tell Us Lynch and Clinton Struck a Deal on That Plane

According to a report from the New York Post, FBI agents believe an inside deal was struck on that plane to keep Hillary Clinton free of indictment. Considering the severe retaliation inside the Obama administration against those who speak out, FBI agents are cited anonymously. FBI agents investigating the Clinton email servers were also forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Sources said they had never heard of the “Case Briefing Acknowledgment” form being used before, although all agents must initially sign nondisclosure agreements to obtain security clearance.

“This is very, very unusual. I’ve never signed one, never circulated one to others,” said one retired FBI chief.

Meanwhile, FBI agents expressed their “disappointment” over FBI Director James Comey’s decision not to recommend charges against Clinton, sources close to the matter told The Post.

“FBI agents believe there was an inside deal put in place after the Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton tarmac meeting,” said one source.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...-clinton-struck-a-deal-on-that-plane-n2192337

On a separate note, was DBS really banned?? What in the hell did the Gentle Giant do?

Called OFTB a **** and a ***** because she disagreed with him. Was given several chances to retract, he refused and basically said "**** her". She quit the site.

Called OFTB a **** and a ***** because she disagreed with him. Was given several chances to retract, he refused and basically said "**** her". She quit the site.

Woah, wow, what?? Never saw that coming. Two mainstays on the site, both gone?

It looked to me like they were on the same side of the argument, just in different degrees. I didn't get what the shitstorm was about.

It looked to me like they were on the same side of the argument, just in different degrees. I didn't get what the shitstorm was about.

I think it escalated when DBS called her out for not having served in the military and saying his usual stuff that the police are too militarized and that you shouldn't respect them. Onefor took the high road and was measured and gentle in her reply and that just set him off. Then when he got called out on calling her that, he wouldn't back down. Called her a chicken **** for wanting to leave....

Supersteeler,

You can take the brownie points you earned for being a White Knight along with 79 cents plus tax down to your local CircleK and cash them in for a 44OZ Polar Pop. I recommend Cherry Coke.

SteelerLynn,

I never said that we should not respect police officers. I said that there is a problem with militant police officers and police brutality and corruption. I also said that we need to hold everyone including public officials like police officers accountable to the rule of law.

Tim,

Yes OFTB picked a fight with me so I verbally curb stomped her. Then I mocked her when she played drama queen and said mere words on the internet made her fear posting on the same message board as me.

When I'm right I don't back down and I don't apologize.

Back on topic:

FBI sources are saying bleach and quit and cut a deal on that plane.

Last edited:
Supersteeler,

You can take the brownie points you earned for being a White Knight along with 79 cents plus tax down to your local CircleK and cash them in for a 44OZ Polar Pop. I recommend Cherry Coke.

SteelerLynn,

I never said that we should not respect police officers. I said that there is a problem with militant police officers and police brutality and corruption. I also said that we need to hold everyone including public officials like police officers accountable to the rule of law.

Tim,

Yes OFTB picked a fight with me so I verbally curb stomped her. Then I mocked her when she played drama queen and said mere words on the internet made her fear posting on the same message board as me.

When I'm right I don't back down and I don't apologize.

Back on topic:

FBI sources are saying bleach and quit and cut a deal on that plane.

I have to admit, I didn't notice/follow this fight, but I agree with the line in bold.

So the dems are freaking over the polls right now... And the apathy... Hillary has spent well over 60 million to date on the general election... Trump barely 5 if that... The polls keep sliding trumps way and that is with skewing thing her way as best possible

So the dems are freaking over the polls right now... And the apathy... Hillary has spent well over 60 million to date on the general election... Trump barely 5 if that... The polls keep sliding trumps way and that is with skewing thing her way as best possible

Hillary may need a few more "contributions" from Arab despots to inundate the airwaves with attack ads.

I mean, it's 1988 and no way can we avoid commercials, right?

Hillary-Kane.

That's exciting.

Yawn.

Apparently the far-Leftys are apoplectic because Kaine isn't Liberal enough and tight with Wall Street.