• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Crooked Hillary Thread

maybe it should be a wimmins issue

qmeme_1463098431705_876.jpg

Here is what I do not understand. 18 United States Code, Section 1519 provides, "Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, ... any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States ... or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Clinton admitted to deleting 30,000 e-mails, and then having the server "wiped clean" before she turned it over to the FBI.,

"Hillary Rodham Clinton's personal lawyer has told a Senate committee that emails and all other data stored on her computer server were erased before the device was turned over to federal authorities."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clinton-...r-wiped-clean-192955516--election.html?ref=gs

How can that POSSIBLY be deemed anything other than obstruction of justice under 18 United States Code, Section 1519? Seriously, if the IRS orders me to turn over my computer so that they can examine my business records and income, and I turn over a computer with 60% of the stuff deleted, and say, "Oh, have no fear, it was about grandkids and golf," does any sentient being believe that I would avoid charges for obstruction of justice?!?!?

Here is what I do not understand. 18 United States Code, Section 1519 provides, "Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, ... any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States ... or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

Clinton admitted to deleting 30,000 e-mails, and then having the server "wiped clean" before she turned it over to the FBI.,

It's too hot out to do anything but read and watch TV down here, so I have been watching them filet, grill and saute this FBI guy all damn day. What I kept hearing from him was there was no way to prove that she intended to break the law, she was stupid, she was sneaky but she didn't purposely intend to break the law.

As far as the server, she didn't clear it out, her lawyers did. They were instructed to separate the gov't stuff from the personal stuff and they did so by doing a title search and as a result some stuff got in the wrong basket ..so to speak. Stupid, yes but again not prosecutable.according to Comey.

Is this all good in anyone's eyes but the Clinton's? That would be a no, and I still think there's more to this whole charade we haven't seen yet...if we ever do. There is definitely a different scale of justice when it comes to career politicians and Comey even said at one time today something about "a presidential candidate".

What's hamy say....wake me when the shootin' starts?

It's too hot out to do anything but read and watch TV down here, so I have been watching them filet, grill and saute this FBI guy all damn day. What I kept hearing from him was there was no way to prove that she intended to break the law, she was stupid, she was sneaky but she didn't purposely intend to break the law.

Prosecutors take to trial and convict thousands of defendants about whom there is literally no evidence that they "intended" to achieve the outcome that wound up occurring. Criminal law has certain presumptions about intent that are read to the jury, for them to decide.

In law school, the criminal law teacher gave an excellent example. He said that if two guys get into a debate about who Is the better shooter, and one guy bets he can put .223 round through a moving train without hitting anybody, and puts up $1000 to back up his claim, and then winds up shooting into the train and killing somebody, then clearly he did not "intend" on murdering a passenger. Jesus, he put up $1000 that he would NOT hit a passenger.

Is his lack of specific intent a defense? Of course not. If you discharge a weapon under those circumstances, you have general intent, established by your gross indifference to the very high possibility of serious injury or death. You go to jail for a long time.

Therefore, the endless nattering about a lack of specific intent is utter bullshit.

As far as the server, she didn't clear it out, her lawyers did. They were instructed to separate the gov't stuff from the personal stuff and they did so by doing a title search and as a result some stuff got in the wrong basket ..so to speak. Stupid, yes but again not prosecutable, according to Comey.

Okaaaaaaay ... so from now on, just have a spouse, partner, lawyer, etc. handle the records or computers, and voila!! No obstruction charge.

Also, anybody who believes that her lawyers "accidentally" erased 30,000 e-mails and then wiped the ******* server so that they could be recovered is a moron.

I heard the theory that he made his statements in order to help Trump. He did not prosecute her for two reasons: Trump will beat a damaged Hillary but probably not Biden or Sanders, and that the Clinton Foundation is under investigation and she will be indicted on much more severe charges down the road.

I heard the theory that he made his statements in order to help Trump. He did not prosecute her for two reasons: Trump will beat a damaged Hillary but probably not Biden or Sanders, and that the Clinton Foundation is under investigation and she will be indicted on much more severe charges down the road.

Perhaps, but we thought the same of Bill once too.... Viva vince foster...

So here is what i want to know... In what 4 years as SOS .... She never had a state email, and she ONLY got 100 classified emails? Bullshit.... I would check all classified emails sent out in that period for her address and find every one she lied about then crucify her for that

I wondered the same. He doesn't recommend charges and doesn't die mysteriously and at the same time keeps Hildebeast from winning the election.

On one of the endless opinion groups on TV last night I heard another take on this outcome. ( They claimed ) It was done to prevent a "Historic Political Event. For the same reason Justice Roberts caved on Obamacare, Comey did not want to be the catalyst in a major game changing event that would forever alter the history in politics. Thus the sidestepping...ole'.

Eh...maybe, but there are a lot of maybe's out there.

hCwgOL6.jpg

uLZBTCI.jpg

aIs2HCS.jpg

Her perjury charge for lying under oath should take all of 48 hours. They have her on video and transcripts from her testimony to Congress. The FBI already knows what she told them. If A does not equal B, and we know it does not from Comey's testimony, then she is guilty and should immediately be sent to a grand jury. But, of course, Odumma will block this just like he blocked the email/server case.

Im telling you nothing will happen as long as the Obama Regime holds power. If somebody besides The Hildebeast wins maybe she will get her comeuppance not still probably not as the new president will not want to look like he is doing things for revenge purposes.

Im telling you nothing will happen as long as the Obama Regime holds power. If somebody besides The Hildebeast wins maybe she will get her comeuppance not still probably not as the new president will not want to look like he is doing things for revenge purposes.

I have to agree with ya 'D', she is home free and we might as well face it.

mlo0drb.jpg

All I can say JonBoy, is that if that article is anything more than an 'anti-govt conspiracy novel outline', we are in for one shitstorm of a summer.

I'm tellin' ya, this is why we need Trump. He's not in the club. At least half the Republicans in D.C. would rather have Hildebeast because she's in the club.

Hiliary