• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The " F " the media thread

the first I have heard of this. First of all, would two Trump supporters recognize this gentleman at 2am and who in the F carries a noose around with them? Anything is possible and certainly an assault can occur, but they know is he gay, too? Most bigots are not that aware. I watched the first two seasons of Empire and enjoyed it, but I'm not a loyal TV series watcher, so I haven't seen it since. This is disappointing if it's not true, as it is if it really is.

Actor of a show, that I would assume MAGA types don't watch, is walking around Chicago at 2 AM, is mugged by two guys wearing masks, who also just happen to be carrying around a rope and bleach.

The guy sure seems to have a lot of details about the encounter. I agree if, IF this is true I hope they catch them. But I'd wager it's nothing but an attention seeking moment.

Actor of a show, that I would assume MAGA types don't watch, is walking around Chicago at 2 AM, is mugged by two guys wearing masks, who also just happen to be carrying around a rope and bleach.

The guy sure seems to have a lot of details about the encounter. I agree if, IF this is true I hope they catch them. But I'd wager it's nothing but an attention seeking moment.

I'm taking bets.....spurned lover, he makes up story.
Any takers?

I’m on the side that thinks he’s lying his *** off. He has TDS. No one with TDS is honest or rational.
Every morning, I listen to the Youtube live feed of 520 AM The Answer out of Chicago, Don't ask me why, I stumbled on them and liked them. I sit in front of a computer all day, and wear headphones. BTW, my employer blocked Steelernation.com. I don't know why, as well.

Anyway, The Answer said that the chances of finding a Trump supporter in that part of town, at that time, are close to winning the lottery.

I'm sorry, in sub-zero degree temps in Chicago, who is out in the streets at 2AM, carrying those items looking to assault black people? I'd like to believe him, but a lot doesn't add up. Why doesn't he give his phone to the police, if he's telling the truth? Too much questionable material on there for the police to see?

Every morning, I listen to the Youtube live feed of 520 AM The Answer out of Chicago, Don't ask me why, I stumbled on them and liked them. I sit in front of a computer all day, and wear headphones. BTW, my employer blocked Steelernation.com. I don't know why, as well.

Anyway, The Answer said that the chances of finding a Trump supporter in that part of town, at that time, are close to winning the lottery.

See if you can get Jim Quinn at www.warroom.com. Live feed from 6 to 9 am and by 9:30 every show is archived and you can listen when you want. Best $4.99 a month you'll ever spend.

See if you can get Jim Quinn at www.warroom.com. Live feed from 6 to 9 am and by 9:30 every show is archived and you can listen when you want. Best $4.99 a month you'll ever spend.

Thanks for the heads up Ron. I used to listen to Quinn and Rose when they were on terrestrial radio.
BTW, I will occasionally see Quinn's Corvette at the Giant Eagle. His license plate says "Warroom". Easy to spot.

IMHO, my contributions to SN.com is the best $ I will ever spend.

BTW, I will occasionally see Quinn's Corvette at the Giant Eagle. His license plate says "Warroom". Easy to spot.
Yeah, I was behind him on I-79 last year. Went to one of his old Think Tanks in the North Hills many years ago, it turns out he knows my uncle.

the first I have heard of this. First of all, would two Trump supporters recognize this gentleman at 2am and who in the F carries a noose around with them? Anything is possible and certainly an assault can occur, but they know is he gay, too? Most bigots are not that aware. I watched the first two seasons of Empire and enjoyed it, but I'm not a loyal TV series watcher, so I haven't seen it since. This is disappointing if it's not true, as it is if it really is.

Heard this morning that the "victim" says he has the whole thing recorded on his phone....but refuses to give up his phone. Security cameras around the Subway see him go in and leave.....then nothing....then he comes into view again with a noose around his neck.

Heard this morning that the "victim" says he has the whole thing recorded on his phone....but refuses to give up his phone. Security cameras around the Subway see him go in and leave.....then nothing....then he comes into view again with a noose around his neck.

It seems that the cameras in that area and his apt complex doesn't jive with his story. He seemed very calm and steady for being attached with bleach and having a noose around his neck.

No video of the incident, despite cameras being all over the vicinity.

He could not provide a description of the perpetrators, even as to their gender.

He apparently mentioned nothing in his initial statement to police about the "This is MAGA country" statements, that was added to his story later.

His manager claims he was on the phone with Smollett during the attack and heard the MAGA comment, however neither of them will turn over their cell phones to police.

He walks calmly into his apartment building with the noose around his neck like a necktie. He says not a word to the security guard who is sitting in the lobby. He still has the noose around his neck when the police arrive 45 minutes later.

He received an anonymous threatening letter a few weeks ago with some white powder in it which turned out to be aspirin.

I have to say before this story broke I had never heard of this person. He's certainly not a household name. Seems odd that he would be singled out for something like this. Yes, he's a Trump critic but there are certainly a whole lot more well-known and well-publicized Trump critics out there.

Yeah, nothing sketchy about this story at all.

you don't carry a noose around with you? All white people, do, I think.

I bought mine from OFTB.

Last edited:
you don't carry a noose around with you? All white people, do, I think.

I bought mine from OFTB.

I don't leave the house without my noose and a bottle of chemicals. You never know when you're going to be out roaming the streets at 2 a.m. and some Trump- hating celebrity happens to be out and about in your neighborhood buying Subway. Must be prepared for those occasions.

I buy my nooses in bulk and bleach in 55 gallon drums. It saves a lot of money over time.

How long before surveillance video is found showing this guy buying rope somewhere.

He could not provide a description of the perpetrators, even as to their gender.

He apparently mentioned nothing in his initial statement to police about the "This is MAGA country" statements, that was added to his story later.

His manager claims he was on the phone with Smollett during the attack and heard the MAGA comment, however neither of them will turn over their cell phones to police.

He walks calmly into his apartment building with the noose around his neck like a necktie. He says not a word to the security guard who is sitting in the lobby. He still has the noose around his neck when the police arrive 45 minutes later.

He received an anonymous threatening letter a few weeks ago with some white powder in it which turned out to be aspirin.

I have to say before this story broke I had never heard of this person. He's certainly not a household name. Seems odd that he would be singled out for something like this. Yes, he's a Trump critic but there are certainly a whole lot more well-known and well-publicized Trump critics out there.

I know of him because of the show, but I don't think I would know him on the street if I passed him. This is an attempt to cause an uproar that was poorly thought out and now he's gonna look like a jackass for lying. Seems like a drama queen and it's gonna bite him in the ***. If he does get assaulted, no one will believe him.

Sounds like that Blasey Ford ho. Hey, if you can't find a crime, make one up. If you are from an oppressed group, the media will run with the story without fact checking.

The media is really running with this now. It took a few days but NPR is all over it. USA Today ran a bunch of both news stories/updates and op-ed pieces.

I think the whole story is fishy and said that to myself about 24 hours after it happened and we still didn't have a lot of other details other than his "word" and not a peep out of the police.

The media is really taking a risk on this one. I just don't think the evidence to date backs up this type of news hype and assumptions. But of course, they don't care if they are wrong anymore, just what gets them the most clicks so....

Another Trump-Russia Story Blows Up

Another day and another Trump-Russia story has blown up. Remember the Trump Tower meeting that Donald Trump, Jr. held in 2016, where he met some Russians who totally wasted everyone’s time? Supposedly, the meeting was made under the pretense that this group of Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton. Some have suggested that Trump Jr. committed treason and that this was just the tip of the iceberg. Lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya just wanted to talk about the Magnitsky Act instead, which targets human rights abusers and bars them from entering the U.S. It was named after the death of tax attorney Sergei Magnitsky, who died while in custody of Russian police in what many alleged was politically motivated incarceration. Russia was furious over the bill passed in 2012 and banned some U.S. officials from entering the country along with the adoption of Russian children by Americans.

It was a colossal waste of time for all involved. The story didn’t go anywhere. It was another Trump-Russia nothing burger that has seen multiple attempts to be resurrected as some nefarious rendezvous by the liberal media. Just stop. Then, CNN reported that Michael Cohen had knowledge that Donald Trump knew about the meeting his son had with the Russians.

The July 2018 story read, “Then-candidate Trump knew in advance about the June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower in which Russians were expected to offer his campaign dirt on Hillary Clinton, sources with knowledge tell CNN.” Cue up the Russian collusion machine again, right? Who was the source? Oh, that would be Lanny Davis, Cohen’s attorney, who then backtracked…everything.

The Russian collusion hysteria on the Left continues. The desperation to find some smoking gun has led to scores of pundits and Democratic lawmakers making total fools of themselves. It’s also led to appalling journalism. BuzzFeed had to eat it after two reporters, one of which was flagged by the Columbia Journalism Review as a total fake news generator, wrote that President Trump directed ex-lawyer, Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress about a real estate deal in Russia.

The fact that one reporter said he didn’t see the evidence to back up his story, while the other said he’s seen documents should’ve been a huge red flag. Also, the anonymous sources for the Trump-Russia collusion beat have to be taken with severe skepticism. How many times will the liberal media embarrass themselves on this front?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...-another-trump-russia-story-blows-up-n2540636

With all of the Trump-Russia "collusion" talk, where is the uproar about Obama telling the Russian leader he'd have more flexibility after his re-election... I think the media is horrible.