• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The " F " the media thread

That’s a good point, glad you brought it up. After giving it some thought, thanks to you and a handful of others, I’m cancelling my subscription. No need to be throwing good money at bad. At this rate I may as well be funding breitbart, the daily caller or stormfront. No thanks. This place has really turned into a race to the bottom with you Trump supporters. Pretty hard to tell who’s leading, but you’re up there Tim, covered in muck.

cody.jpg

That’s a good point, glad you brought it up. After giving it some thought, thanks to you and a handful of others, I’m cancelling my subscription. No need to be throwing good money at bad. At this rate I may as well be funding breitbart, the daily caller or stormfront. No thanks. This place has really turned into a race to the bottom with you Trump supporters. Pretty hard to tell who’s leading, but you’re up there Tim, covered in muck.

Boo fuckity hoo, you snowflake libtard.

Don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

Speaking of the possessed, one of the luminaries at SNL has offered a BJ to anyone who punches the young Oak.

APP-012219-Sarah-Beattie-Tweet.jpg

Discuss.

Worth it. I drove to Covington, KY a year and a half ago to buy the cap for my truck. Down and back took a day. I could do it again for a blowjob.

Last edited:
That’s a good point, glad you brought it up. After giving it some thought, thanks to you and a handful of others, I’m cancelling my subscription.

Oh get the **** over yourself already. I haven't been here forever, but long enough to see your predictable nonsense. And there's a nice, big Steelers forum if you really can't handle it here.

As much as you complain Tibs you sure do post here a lot. But yeah go ahead and cancel your subscription and let the rest of us fund your ***. It’s the liberal way.

Typical liberal snowflake. Can't take it when **** doesn't go his way. Go cry in your Goulash.

You have received 7 direct replies from 7 different posters. Not one sympathetic. Most telling you either grow up or hit the road.

That backfired eh?

tenor.gif

Maybe it's look in the mirror time. We aren't kidding when we say you "used" to be a decent poster. We could debate with you, have a rational discussion even. Since the election, you've become intolerable, irrational and angry. I don't use the word intolerable lightly. I mean it in an AntiFA kind of way.

The problem here isn't ours.

Last edited:
You have received 7 direct replies from 7 different posters. Not one sympathetic. Most telling you either grow up or hit the road.

That backfired eh?

tenor.gif

Maybe it's look in the mirror time. We aren't kidding when we say you "used" to be a decent poster. We could debate with you, have a rational discussion even. Since the election, you've become intolerable, irrational and angry. I don't use the word intolerable lightly. I mean it in an AntiFA kind of way.

The problem here isn't ours.

Is that considered blackface these days? Am I racist for watching Bugs vs. Elmer Fudd?

enough about Tibs already, u are just enabling him

BREAKING NEWS!

that u will never hear from the MSM

Covington bishop apologizes to pro-life students: ‘we…allowed ourselves to be bullied’

OVINGTON, Kentucky, January 25, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Amid mounting pressure, Bishop Roger Joseph Foys of the Diocese of Covington issued a new statement Friday apologizing to a group of pro-life students the Diocese initially condemned over a confusing video from the March for Life.

Bishop_Roger_Joseph_Foys_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Late Friday afternoon, the Diocese of Covington released a new, more apologetic letter signed by Foys, WCPO reports.

“We are sorry that this situation has caused such disruption in the lives of so many. We apologize to anyone who has been offended in any way by either of our statements which were made with good will based on the information we had,” Foys writes in the letter. “We should not have allowed ourselves to be bullied and pressured into making a statement prematurely, and we take full responsibility for it.”

“I especially apologize to Nicholas Sandmann and his family as well as to all CovCath families who have felt abandoned during this ordeal,” he continues. “Nicholas unfortunately has become the face of these allegations based on video clips. This is not fair. It is not just.”

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/b...N+buffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=LSN

Crow is definitely on the menu for the players in this event. There is enough blame to go around for all of them imo. What a bunch of dirty, rotten, deceitful pigs! The have earned the ire of the freedom loving patriots who are rightly disgusted with their rash and harsh judgements. It reached a whole new level in threats, defamation, etc. Who in the hell do they think they are to try to deceive us so?

That video was great. Awesome find, Vincent!

In other fake news, that Empire actor getting attacked by Trump supporters is clearly a made up hoax. But that didn't stop the commies at NBC fake news from making it a lead story the other night.

https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/2019/01/31/late-night-developments-jussie-smollett-investigation-cast-even-questions/

the first I have heard of this. First of all, would two Trump supporters recognize this gentleman at 2am and who in the F carries a noose around with them? Anything is possible and certainly an assault can occur, but they know is he gay, too? Most bigots are not that aware. I watched the first two seasons of Empire and enjoyed it, but I'm not a loyal TV series watcher, so I haven't seen it since. This is disappointing if it's not true, as it is if it really is.