• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The " F " the media thread

What really shows the hypocrisy around here, if this would have been a group if inner city black kids 'waiting for their bus' and they ganged up on and started insulting and demeaning a white Vietnam vet in full military gear, this board would have gone off the rails. The excuses brought up by their parents, that 'in fact these poor kids were the victims here, they were being provoked by the elderly veteran' would have been scorned and scoffed at. But since these Trump hat-wearing, white Catholic kids, armchair internet warriors like Timmy needed to come running to their defense. Laughable.

I thought the kids acted like ********. Feel better?

Yes Davenport, that's good to hear.

Last edited:
What really shows the hypocrisy around here, if this would have been a group if inner city black kids 'waiting for their bus' and they ganged up on and started insulting and demeaning a white Vietnam vet in full military gear, this board would have gone off the rails. .

No hypocrisy...not even close to the same thing.
You bet this board would go off the rails had that happened.

What is shocking and deplorable about your scenario is that people like you either wouldn't have cared less, or be an apologist for black thugs, citing some sort of black oppression as an excuse for their behavior.

Yes Davenport, that's good to hear.

Now will you admit this Phillips provoked conflict and got into the face of one of these kids and is now playing the victim card to the media? There doesn't have to be a one right and one wrong faction here, both can be wrong in their own ways.

..or be an apologist for black thugs, citing some sort of black oppression as an excuse for their behavior.
Which is exactly what happened here, just the reverse of it.

Now will you admit this Phillips provoked conflict and got into the face of one of these kids and is now playing the victim card to the media? There doesn't have to be a one right and one wrong faction here, both can be wrong in their own ways.

Apparently not. Very telling, troll.

From what I understand this was a planned trip to the National Monument to pay respects to his Native American heritage. He goes every year, just like he visits Arlington to lay a wreath for Native American veterans. He shows up, like he always does, runs into a group of nasty, foul-mouthed, priviledged MAGA kids. He decides to do his usual song and drumming. Not sure what he could have done differently, besides be intimidated by a bunch of punk *** ******* who were looking for trouble and hightail it out of there. He stood his ground, good for him.

Apparently not. Very telling, troll.
:jagoff:

So in other words, again, you didn't watch the entire video of the 'altercation'? He looked real intimidated by walking up into that high-schoolers face. Your ignorance of the facts and your TDS knows no bounds.

Yup...

50218038_2229768890418935_3340916959179964416_n.jpg
This picture seems photoshopped.

I saw no nasty, foul-mouthed, privileged maga kids there. The anti-maga protesters were the foul-mouthed scum.

Have we ever figured out anything that Trump has done or said yet that makes him and his supporters racist? I think Tibs meant to tell me like 2 and a half years ago but he must not have gotten around to it yet. Just wondering. Oh well, I guess I'll check back with him in 2021. Perhaps he'll tell me then.

Tibs, are you blind?
WTF?
watch the groups approach the kids, who do not move. Watch the First Nation elder get in the kids face.
what you suggest happens simply did not, from multiple unrelated sources.
If you judge without evidence, you are a bigot.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

If these same kids are not wearing MAGA hats, this doesn't even make the news. It is the anti-Trump Pravda media that created this story, and the bullshit narrative. Nothing more.

From what I understand this was a planned trip to the National Monument to pay respects to his Native American heritage. He goes every year, just like he visits Arlington to lay a wreath for Native American veterans. He shows up, like he always does, runs into a group of nasty, foul-mouthed, priviledged MAGA kids. He decides to do his usual song and drumming. Not sure what he could have done differently, besides be intimidated by a bunch of punk *** ******* who were looking for trouble and hightail it out of there. He stood his ground, good for him.

Tibs please show some reason here. That is not what happened. I have now watched numerous videos including everything that lead up to it. The kids DID NOT START THIS. Regardless of whether they are ******** or not.

When I first saw this story I thought to myself I'll ******* eat my shirt if a single Trump supporter on this board writes something like, "You know what, I wish those kids would have backed off and showed some class.''

Well, to be fair, I thought that the white kid was a complete ******* douche for banging some drum in the old guy's face, about 2" away, for so long.

Wait, that didn't happen? Who cares. Kid was wearing a MAGA hat. People who shout racist **** at him, or get abrasively close to him while banging some drum in his face, should be lauded and made out to be heroes.

But something like that would never happen with our eagle-eyed media guarding the truth.

Hoping those 8 shirts weren't starched.

As I'm very sympathetic anything Native American and respect their culture and past, I watched the videos from various sources and views. I did not think the kid was being disrespectful to the older man with the drum. I was expecting him to be mocking him, laughing at him, touching him, but he ever moved or said anything to the man. At one point, he was actually listening to him. It looked like he was approached by the man and got very close to him while chanting and beating his drum. I want to know where the disrespect is coming from? Please, tell me, because I looked at the videos with an open mind and have heard a lot of hate coming toward this kid. From adults which is even worse, they are putting his life in danger some false narrative. The lows have never been lower and it's sick to see there are no boundaries even with children. People need to grown the F up.

remember the selective outrage Tibs had when this happened?

these kids accosted an old man, a Veteran at that. Tibs was quieter than a church mouse.

Except that isn't what happened. The leftist media is spreading a false narrative there are other videos out there that tell the whole story.

As I'm very sympathetic anything Native American and respect their culture and past, I watched the videos from various sources and views. I did not think the kid was being disrespectful to the older man with the drum. I was expecting him to be mocking him, laughing at him, touching him, but he ever moved or said anything to the man. At one point, he was actually listening to him. It looked like he was approached by the man and got very close to him while chanting and beating his drum. I want to know where the disrespect is coming from? Please, tell me, because I looked at the videos with an open mind and have heard a lot of hate coming toward this kid. From adults which is even worse, they are putting his life in danger some false narrative. The lows have never been lower and it's sick to see there are no boundaries even with children. People need to grown the F up.

https://www.breitbart.com/faith/201...slams-march-for-life-as-repulsive-and-futile/

Exactly how I feel SteelCity. But wait there's more. This just in from the land of fruits and nuts.

Something I though of last night:

Remember after the Parkland shooting how the media was balsting the mantra of "THEY ARE KIDS! THEY HAVE A VOICE!! LET THEM BE HEARD?" Well, these are kids too....but they don't have a voice. And the media isn't biased. OK.

Something I though of last night:

Remember after the Parkland shooting how the media was balsting the mantra of "THEY ARE KIDS! THEY HAVE A VOICE!! LET THEM BE HEARD?" Well, these are kids too....but they don't have a voice. And the media isn't biased. OK.

Well no, they don't have a voice. . . they have red hats on. I can't tell you how many comments that blamed that hat, their race and religion for the cause of this.