• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

. The forecast calls for Stormy weather all week....Bwahahahahaha!

If Mueller ceased his investigation right now, and said he found zero proof of any collusion related to or tied in any way to Trump or his family members, his staff, his election campaign, his companies, his contractors or even the people buying and using his products, you pussyhat wearing queefs on the left would STILL whine and cry.

Says the MAGA hat wearing queef as he whines and cries about the investigation.

For anyone following along, Stormy Daniels' lawyer Michael Avenatti has been 100% correct in reading the tea leaves these past few weeks. That leads me to believe that this too is an accurate assessment of what to expect as the NY district attorney's investigation into Cohen and the President ramps up.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Warning: As the walls close and reality sets in that the most damaging witnesses, secrets and evidence are no longer protected, fully expect the following: sheer panic, personal attacks, tirades, and distraction. But none of it will change the outcome in the end... <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/basta?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#basta</a></p>— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti/status/986624391357313024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: medium none;" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Michael Avenatti better hope his offices never get raided. Bet he'd be howling pretty loud as well.

Says the MAGA hat wearing queef as he whines and cries about the investigation.

your manbun must be too tight.
though, since you insist on this investigation going forward, you can no longer whine about "how much Trump is costing the country"
none
zero

Here is where the REAL truth about collusion will come out...

Nearly a dozen Republican members of Congress on Wednesday sent a criminal referral to the Justice Department and FBI seeking an investigation of former bureau boss James Comey, his deputy Andrew McCabe, ex-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and Hillary Clinton in connection with 2016 campaign controversies.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions already announced last month he had assigned a federal prosecutor to review some of those broader issues, while resisting calls for a second special counsel. But the referral represents an escalation of Republican pressure to probe top Democrats and Trump critics.

Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., and 10 other lawmakers want an investigation into potential violations that cover everything from the handling of the Clinton email probe to the anti-Trump dossier’s funding to the Uranium One controversy. They made their case in a letter sent Wednesday to Sessions, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and U.S. Attorney John Huber, whom Sessions named to lead the previously announced evaluation.

Tibs, What exactly over the first 18 months has been BAD for this Nation specifically?

If I had to start somewhere, it would be to point out the constant and uninterrupted bold faced lying by the President (and his supporters and pro-Trump media who regurgitate his lies with impunity).

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fwapofactchecker%2Fvideos%2F569037973476944%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="426" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

If I had to start somewhere, it would be to point out the constant and uninterrupted bold faced lying by the President (and his supporters and pro-Trump media who regurgitate his lies with impunity).

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fwapofactchecker%2Fvideos%2F569037973476944%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="426" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

he makes unsubstantiated claims and lies.

that's it?

really?

giphy.gif

he makes unsubstantiated claims and lies. that's it? really?

Clearly that's what you're looking for in the leader of the free world. We're just cut from different cloth, I guess.

Trump's use of sarcasm and "white" lies to inflame and rile up the press are not some sort of moral degradation of our country Tibs, despite how you want to spin it.

The people that are "counting" and overreacting to every little thing Trump says and tweets are the very problem with our country right now, not the President himself. But you don't see it that way. I just can't wait until the next President gets this type of raking over the coals with everything he says and does by our media. If it doesn't happen, I'm going to be pretty pissed off.

When the right wingers here start doing it to the next democratic President, I don't want to hear one ******* peep from you about blowing things out of proportion. Not after the first 18 months of this President.

Trump's use of sarcasm and "white" lies to inflame and rile up the press are not some sort of moral degradation of our country Tibs, despite how you want to spin it. The people that are "counting" and overreacting to every little thing Trump says and tweets are the very problem with our country right now, not the President himself. But you don't see it that way. I just can't wait until the next President gets this type of raking over the coals with everything he says and does by our media. If it doesn't happen, I'm going to be pretty pissed off. When the right wingers here start doing it to the next democratic President, I don't want to hear one ******* peep from you about blowing things out of proportion. Not after the first 18 months of this President.

No worries, if the next President is this big of a maniacal, lying dirtbag, have at it.

hey, there is no guarantee Hillary is running again. . .

lol

Nice! I don't think we're going to have to worry about a Dem President again for a loooong time. EVERY single one of them voted against the tax cuts that are helping our economy boom. I know here in Indiana Sen. Donnelly is toast this fall. He'll lose his seat to whichever one of the 3 R's wins the primary in a couple weeks.

he makes unsubstantiated claims and lies.

that's it?

really?

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."
"Health insurance premiums will decline by 25%."

I'm sure the "counters" are counting a lie every time Trump calls CNN "fake news". To them, that's the same as Obama saying "Health Insurance premiums will decline".

All lies are not created equal and the fact Tibs is trying to pull the wool over our eyes with volume numbers is a prime example of how the media tries to manipulate the statistics. I'm not apologizing for everything Trump says. He has, from the very beginning of his campaign, shot from the hip and just spouted whatever to see what sticks. Hell, he used to do that in all his interviews with Howard Stern too.

You say something outrageous, people tend to stay tuned to see if you'll do it again.

Instead of taking Trump so literal, maybe the left should stop caring WHAT he says and just worry about what he does. Most of what he says IS a "what if" or an attack on a an opponent/position. And he still is constantly throwing **** out there to see what effect it has on the media. If you aren't smart enough to see through his B.S., don't blame me. Maybe you need to look in the ******* mirror and ask yourself why you're falling for it for the 100th time.

I Maybe you need to look in the ******* mirror and ask yourself why you're falling for it for the 100th time.

Re-quoted for truth.

wait. hold up.

we missed something.

All Tibs hates is that Trump "lies"
Otherwise, Tibs supports Trump and considers him a success.

how'd we miss this?

Quick, name a politician, past or present, that didn't lie?

This is all about ideology and nothing more.

Instead of taking Trump so literal, maybe the left should stop caring WHAT he says and just worry about what he does. Most of what he says IS a "what if" or an attack on a an opponent/position. And he still is constantly throwing **** out there to see what effect it has on the media. If you aren't smart enough to see through his B.S., don't blame me. Maybe you need to look in the ******* mirror and ask yourself why you're falling for it for the 100th time.

As journalist Selina Zito said in 2016, "The media takes Trump literally but not seriously...his supporters take him seriously but not literally."

Oh Nos! Not good news for the libtards:

Breaking News

Rosenstein told Trump he is not target of Cohen probe, source says
Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein informed President Trump last week that the president is not the target in the probe into his personal lawyer Michael Cohen and the investigation is solely focused on Cohen, a source familiar with the investigation told Fox News.

Breaking News

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein informed President Trump last week that the president is not the target in the probe into his personal lawyer Michael Cohen and the investigation is solely focused on Cohen, a source familiar with the investigation told Fox News.

he's a ******* liar.

Yet another bold prediction by Michael Avenatti. I agree with him.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"3 weeks ago I said (Cohen) would flip I was the first one to call it.. Now people close to the president are telling him the same ... I'm going to make a prediction now: I do not think the President will serve out his term" - <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelAvenatti?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@MichaelAvenatti</a> tells <a href="https://twitter.com/NicolleDWallace?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@NicolleDWallace</a> <a href="https://t.co/Mw3Pdlhudt">pic.twitter.com/Mw3Pdlhudt</a></p>— Deadline White House (@DeadlineWH) <a href="https://twitter.com/DeadlineWH/status/987066062230482945?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 19, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

but, Tibs, you said this wasn't an investigation into Trump, so how could it effect him in any capacity?

but, Tibs, you said this wasn't an investigation into Trump, so how could it effect him in any capacity?

I didn't say that, others have. As far as the Mueller investigation, he's a 'subject' not a 'suspect'. He's clearly also a 'subject' in this investigation, as the NY district attorney obtained a search warrant to raid Cohen's home, office and hotel and confiscated reams of dossiers, phones and computers. The search warrant specified they were after Cohen's communication with the President. Cohen had a total of three, yes three clients, Trump, some no-name dirtbag GOP financier and, cough, Sean Hannity from FoxNews. A federal judge who signed off on the warrant must have seen compelling evidence to allow this to go ahead. Now everyone's warning Trump Cohen will turn on the President and begin cooperating with investigators. As Avenatti states, as Trump's personal lawyer for over a decade, he knows where a lot of bodies are buried. Besides the Stormy case, Cohen is also up to his neck in the Mueller probe as he evidently met with Russian agents in Prague before the election, which he thus far denies. Above all else, all you need to know Cohen was Trump's 'fixer' in all of his business and political dealings. You tell me if this is going to effect him in any capacity.

Last edited:

Breaking News

I wouldn't read a lot into this. Those swamp creatures are capable of despicable things.