• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The horserace

Who will be the next President?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vis

Reaction score
Forget who you like or why you like them.

Forget why anyone who votes for the other candidates are stupid or evil.

Forget all the dire consequence you predict if the wrong candidate wins.

Who do you believe will win and why?

As Bill Clinton once said, "It's the economy, stupid."
Trump has more grass roots support. Hildebeast has mostly astroturf.

Hillary will win because trump has no campaign and won't stop making idiotic comments. By election time trump will have made everyone made at him. Hillary will win by default

Forget who you like or why you like them.

Forget why anyone who votes for the other candidates are stupid or evil.

Forget all the dire consequence you predict if the wrong candidate wins.

Who do you believe will win and why?

I'm going to win, and then jail all you *******.

Particularly Justin, who stole my Rep Power.

I think anyone who thinks Trump will win is delusional.

Oh, ****, I misread the title and voted for Hillary.

I thought the thread title was "Horseface."

****, cant remember the Denver TE's name. He would have been there if it said Horseface.

The Dems already have this election stolen like the last one. Plenty of dead people and illegal aliens will be voting and there will be lots of shenanigans in swing states. Nothing will come of it because of the complicit lapdog media and corrupt Justice department.

However, in a fair election, it's Trump in a landslide.

Trump wins on name recognition allone.

The Dems already have this election stolen like the last one. Plenty of dead people and illegal aliens will be voting and there will be lots of shenanigans in swing states. Nothing will come of it because of the complicit lapdog media and corrupt Justice department. However, in a fair election, it's Trump in a landslide.

giphy.gif

Attachments

• deadvotes.jpg
    deadvotes.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Trump has no chance. That guy keeps shooting himself in the foot so often, you would swear he is trying to **** up. This election is ripe for the taking. People cannot stand what politicians like Hillary Clinton stand for. They hate it. But when you have a candidate like Trump saying all the things a presidential candidate shouldn't say, attacking everyone over every slight, and basically sounding like a ******* moron, those same people are getting turned off and would rather embrace business as usual than some guy that acts and talks like an unstable 5th grader.

As Bill Clinton once said, "It's the economy, stupid."
Trump has more grass roots support. Hildebeast has mostly astroturf.

with all the polling and predictive models saying H will win, how do you think Trump will turn it around?