• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981

Accuser Scott R. Brunton says he was groped by the 'Star Trek' icon at the actor's Los Angeles condo.

A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

-----------------------------

Oh my!

So are they gonna pull Star Trek out of syndication now?

Keep this up and the only thing we'll be left with are Roman Polanksi and Woody Allen films.

George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981

Accuser Scott R. Brunton says he was groped by the 'Star Trek' icon at the actor's Los Angeles condo.

A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

-----------------------------

Oh my!

So are they gonna pull Star Trek out of syndication now?

Keep this up and the only thing we'll be left with are Roman Polanksi and Woody Allen films.

Wait, George Takei is gay?

Flaming

with roofies

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch"

"We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable."

LOL.......and another Trump hater goes down in flames!

Comedian Louis C.K. accused of Sexual Harassment

“I want to address the stories told to the New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not."

“These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/entertainment/louis-ck-full-statement/index.html

Oh those wacky Dems

10 Women Accuse State Democrat Lawmaker Of Sexual Harassment

DENVER (CBS4)– A former Democratic legislative aide is now the tenth woman to accuse Rep. Steve Lebsock, a Democrat representing Thornton, of sexual harassment. In a detailed Facebook post, Cassie Tanner accuses Lebsock of making repeated lewd sexual advances and then publically unbuttoning part of her blouse. The incident happened in 2014 at a Young Democrats function held with other legislative aides

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/11/10/steve-lebsock-sexual-harassment-2/

Flaming

with roofies

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch"

"We have the drink and he asks if I would like another," Brunton recalls. "And I said sure. So, I have the second one, and then all of a sudden, I begin feeling very disoriented and dizzy, and I thought I was going to pass out. I said I need to sit down and he said sit over here and he had the giant yellow beanbag chair. So I sat down in that and leaned my head back and I must have passed out."

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton says. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.' He goes, 'You need to relax. I am just trying to make you comfortable."

Dirty little deviate pole smoker..

I love that liberals are eating their own.

Remember Kathy Griffin? In a feud with feminazi lawyer hired to save Griffin after her Trumps decapitated head debacle.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-got...*****-lawyer-lisa-bloomand-bloom-returns-fire

Last edited:
Regarding the Louis CK thing.....the women went up there willingly for a nightcap. What did they think was going to happen? I'm not excusing CK, but at what point do women have to be responsible for their actions? I mean....think about it. Who goes to a man's house for a nightcap expecting just drinks? I may be off base here, but that's ok. I just get sick of women wanting empowerment, but refusing to accept responsibility.

Last edited:
It's crazy....like dominos falling left and right. And it's all due to Social Media. I think for the most part it's a good thing that some of these serial pervs who think they are above the law and can take advantage of their power are being exposed and maybe others will thin twice about doing this type of thing in the future. On the other hand there is a part of me that thinks it's scary because all it takes is one social media post by anybody in the world and somebody's career is finished.

I have no doubt there will be some instances of women doing something they aren't necessarily proud of behind closed doors, whether it's because they want a certain part, because they are attracted to fame/money, or because they were drunk and caught up in the moment....and then later posting about how they were taken advantage of by the person. Doesn't even matter whose side is accurate because the person who is the subject of the post is completely ****** almost as soon as they hit send. And the disputable event in question could have been something that happened in 1978. Kinda scary. At the same time it appears that pretty much all of those exposed so far appear to be legitimate offenders. But when things like this blow up it becomes a trend, which will make more people want to get on the action. Those are the people that will make it dangerous.

Last edited:
This thread is weak without pictures.

Agreed.

moorewtfmain.jpg

IZwhqk9rckOy5Mu322uFRQ

Regarding the Louis CK thing.....the women went up there willingly for a nightcap. What did they think was going to happen? I'm not excusing CK, but at what point do women have to be responsible for their actions? I mean....think about it. Who goes to a man's house for a nightcap expecting just drinks? I may be off base here, but that's ok. I just get sick of women wanting empowerment, but refusing to accept responsibility.

Exactly what my wife said. Totally agree.

Wow, aren’t you a pathetic creep? At least he owned up to it and showed shame and humility unlike your hero Trump.

only ... and please try to understand this ... only because he was caught.

About the Roy Moore thing:

only ... and please try to understand this ... only because he was caught.

Not really. He could have denied it or come up with a less salacious version of what happened. Trump has accusers and was caught bragging about sexually assaulting women. His story: They’re lying and I was also lying, you know, locker room talk.

I find it very suspicious that these "crimes" go unmentioned for 30 years, and only come to light, in the Washington Post, 4 weeks before a Senate election. Also, what we know about the DNC dossier, we know the Dems are not beyond paying for slanderous garbage. Something smells here.

I find it very suspicious that these "crimes" go unmentioned for 30 years, and only come to light, in the Washington Post, 4 weeks before a Senate election. Also, what we know about the DNC dossier, we know the Dems are not beyond paying for slanderous garbage. Something smells here.

But we must believe the victims because no one ever makes a false malicious accusation.

I saw Tibs, Elfie and Trog taking turns raping a goat...

But we must believe the victims because no one ever makes a false malicious accusation.

But in their defense, the goat was of legal age.

You guys can thank me later.

But in their defense, the goat was of legal age.

You guys can thank me later.
That wasn't a goat. It was 21 a goat costume.