• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

waiting for Flogomanbun to come up with a less salacious version of DBS' story, deny it or understand that not all talk is 100% factual.

I find it very suspicious that these "crimes" go unmentioned for 30 years, and only come to light, in the Washington Post, 4 weeks before a Senate election....Something smells here..

Roy Moore accuser connected to Democratic campaigns

One of the women accusing Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual impropriety reportedly worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign,

The company’s Facebook page shows Gibson working for and posing with several Democrats at political rallies including 2016 presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, former Vice President Joe Biden, former Sen. Patrick Murphy, D-Fla., and Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nton-campaign-as-interpreter-reports-say.html

So...you support Cosby as well?

Some of the Cosby accusers are not credible. As we saw with the Tiger Woods scandal there is a certain amount of piling on for the promise of money and fame.

Roy Moore accuser connected to Democratic campaigns

One of the women accusing Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual impropriety reportedly worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign,

The company’s Facebook page shows Gibson working for and posing with several Democrats at political rallies including 2016 presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, former Vice President Joe Biden, former Sen. Patrick Murphy, D-Fla., and Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nton-campaign-as-interpreter-reports-say.html

The plot thickens.......

So...you support Cosby as well?

Some of Cosbys accusers claimed to have been drugged and raped.

Hamsters talking about 30 years ago.
Amid all these new sexual harassment allegations, these gold diggers who back in the day never got their panties knotted up over a pat on the *** have all of a sudden realized they were sexually abused.

Last edited:
I pretty much ignore this kind of stuff anymore. It is a well know tactic of the Dem's to slander their opponents to get a free ride into office.

I guess that's a mis-statement. Slander has now been renamed opposition research dossier.

1ya9x2.jpg
Post-Election-Options.jpg

Last edited:
I don't remember ever saying I support Cosby. I condemn all perpetrators of sex crimes. Your point?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

You said it happened 30 years ago...just like many of Cosby's victims...unmentioned until 30 years later.

While I think it's ridiculous that people wait 30 years to say anything, I still consider Cosby and Moore total scum.

Last edited:
Roll Tide

Judge Roy Moore Maintains Double Digit Lead Over Democrat Doug Jones

MONTGOMERY, Alabama — Two new polls demonstrate that GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate Judge Roy Moore remains unaffected entirely by smears in the Washington Post against him, and his lead before the Post piece on Thursday afternoon remains intact.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-democrat-doug-jones-before-after-wapo-smear/

Basically if a scandal comes out within a month of the election... it should be allowed to have a guy replaced asap on every. Even if it means people who filed an absentee ballots get an extension to vote again. Im tired of the late smear tactic... not enough time to even substanciate if the claim is legit or not

You said it happened 30 years ago...just like many of Cosby's victims...unmentioned until 30 years later.

While I think it's ridiculous that people wait 30 years to say anything, I still consider Cosby and Moore total scum.

I agree with Cosby, but I'm waiting for more info to come out on Moore. Would you consider him scum if the allegations turn out to be false?

Roll Tide

Judge Roy Moore Maintains Double Digit Lead Over Democrat Doug Jones

MONTGOMERY, Alabama — Two new polls demonstrate that GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate Judge Roy Moore remains unaffected entirely by smears in the Washington Post against him, and his lead before the Post piece on Thursday afternoon remains intact.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-democrat-doug-jones-before-after-wapo-smear/

It is really odd that anyone can see the ridiculousness in Truthers, but support a man who thinks 9/11 was a vengeful act of God.

It is really odd that anyone can see the ridiculousness in Truthers, but support a man who thinks 9/11 was a vengeful act of God.

even more odd that someone believes the Bomma Administration was scandal-free for 8 years.

nice rebuttal, manbun

Just to be clear, you do think it’s wrong for a 34 year-old man to pursue 14 year-old girls, even if it was in Alabama, even if it was 30 years ago, right?

Seems like many of Moore’s supporters are starting to test “even if it is true” arguments.

yes, it's disgusting and wrong.
yet, it happened 30 years ago. i find it difficult to believe that during that time frame - 30 years ago - that that person never, not once, told someone else what happened.

with Cosby, it was a known hush-hush thing. even the whole Spacey deal.

and now it seems that there are so many people coming out of the woodwork to lay accusations, false or not, that it's becoming more and more commonplace. Then we see the elite left want to classify pedophilia as a sexual norm... because so many of their goddamned financial supporters are just that.

and you have the ******* audacity to defend, and thereby align yourself with, them?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23483...hos-outraged-trump-brags-amanda-prestigiacomo

LISTEN: George Takei, Who's Outraged By Trump, Brags About Grabbing 'Skittish' Men By The Crotch

ByAmanda Prestigiacomo
@amandapresto
November 13, 2017

Hypocritical and troubling remarks by Star Trek actor George Takei have resurfaced online from a recent Howard Stern interview. In the interview, Takei, who was recently accused of nonconsensual groping by a male model some 36 years ago, bashes President Donald Trump for the infamous Access Hollywood "grab 'em by the p****" tape before bragging about grabbing hesitant and "skittish" men by the "c***" in the next breath.

Shock-jock Stern first inquires about the bombshell sexual harassment and assault allegations launched against Democratic megadonor and Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.

"I suppose you know of this Harvey Weinstein thing, of course, all over the news," said Stern. "The irony is, we have a man in the White House who talked about grabbing p****."

"Exactly," chimed in Takei, clearly outraged by Trump's language.

"There is an irony about all of this, is there not, George?" asked Stern.

"Well, it's a repetition," replied Takei.

"Did you ever grab anyone by the c*** against their will?" Stern asked Takei, more than once.

After deafening silence, the actor laughed and said, "Uh oh!"

Stern, continually trying to give Takei an out, asked again: "You never sexually harassed anyone...?"

"Hey, boner!" replied Takei.

After Stern laughs awkwardly, he asked again: "Have you?"

Takei laughed yet again, adding, "Oh my God, you've got such a beautiful c***!"

The Star Trek alum then explained that he grabbed hesitant men "by the c***" in order to "persuade" them into sex.

"Some people that are kind of … umm … skittish or maybe … um … afraid and you're trying to persuade..." he said.

"It wasn't at work," rationalized Takei, suggesting it was never about "power" and therefore okay. "It was either in my home ― they came to my home."

Stern asked if Takei gave the men "a gentle squeeze on the balls."

"More than gentle," responded the actor.

Last week, Takei was accused of sexual assault by former model Scott R. Brunton, who said he was groped by the actor against his will over three decades ago. Takei has denied the accusation.

"Those that know me understand that non-consensual acts are so antithetical to my values and my practices, the very idea that someone would accuse me of this is quite personally painful," Takei wrote via Twitter.

In the past, Takei has suggested stars get away with sexual misconduct by virtue of their celebrity and by gaslighting their victims.

Then we see the elite left want to classify pedophilia as a sexual norm... because so many of their goddamned financial supporters are just that.

and you have the ******* audacity to defend, and thereby align yourself with, them?

Then you read some fake news because it’s what you want to believe.

and you have the audacity to defend, and thereby align yourself with, them?

Pizzagate much?

The leftist "diversity" **** show is falling down around their ears. The whole country is laughing at their death throes.