• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

Then you read some fake news because it’s what you want to believe.

and you have the audacity to defend, and thereby align yourself with, them?

Pizzagate much?

son, I'd never defend anyone who rapes another human or animal.
yet here you are, attempting to proudly puffing your concave chest with a (D) painted pink on your slight chest hairs.

23559407_10213839965126803_6049996599697848080_n.jpg

Then you read some fake news because it’s what you want to believe.

and you have the audacity to defend, and thereby align yourself with, them?

Pizzagate much?

The issue is that Pedophillia among powerful people has always been rampant and ignored mostly because its uncomfortable... I mean there are occasional big busts, from Penn State to Jared... but mostly its just lying there untouched... heck Roman is still living large on tge run and celebrated by hollywood... and if you look into tge child sex trade even here in the US its absurd....

But whatever hoky thing people use to dismiss it when it affect their side of the political aisle... just keep that up... its fine.... and if people are using those allegations falsly to win political points thats cool too... lets make it harder to take it seriously later... after all the ends justify the means

My biggest fear is that sexual harassment / sexual assault is the new racism. For a while and even still to a degree, everyone was screaming racism. Now sexual assault and sexual harassment appear to be en vogue. Seems every woman in America has been a victim of sex crimes of some sort. I don't know if any of it happened or not. What I do know, is that when people start accusing others of things with no proof other than an accusation, then are found to have been untruthful, the real victims suffer because it makes it harder to believe them, just like racism. Yes, there are racists, and there are sexual predators. But not everyone is a victim of these crimes because they think they are. And whatever happened to the presumption of innocence? Used to be one of our legal rights in America. Guess it depends on your political affiliation these days.

The issue is that Pedophillia among powerful people has always been rampant and ignored mostly because its uncomfortable... I mean there are occasional big busts, from Penn State to Jared... but mostly its just lying there untouched... heck Roman is still living large on tge run and celebrated by hollywood... and if you look into tge child sex trade even here in the US its absurd....

But whatever hoky thing people use to dismiss it when it affect their side of the political aisle... just keep that up... its fine.... and if people are using those allegations falsly to win political points thats cool too... lets make it harder to take it seriously later... after all the ends justify the means

McConnell talking about not seating Moore if he wins but says not a word about Bob Menendez D-NJ who has more recent and far more credible allegations of hiring underage prostitutes while in Central America and currently under trial for corruption, which the media ignores entirely.

Run Joe Run!

Former Joe Biden Secret Service Agent: We Had to Protect Women From Him

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s *****.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ce-agent-protect-women-weinstein-level-stuff/

crazyunclejoe4.jpg

Run Joe Run!

A former Secret Service agent assigned to the Vice President Joe Biden residence claims that the Service often had to protect female agents from him.

Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the agent asserted that, “We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s *****.” The annual party was for agents and Navy personnel who were tasked with protecting the Biden family.

“He would mess with every single woman or teen. It was horrible,” the agent said.

Who believes Secret Service agents? They are the most untrustworthy of the lot.
Now, women who come out of the woodwork, after 35 years, 4 weeks before a major election......that is the gold standard of truth!

Who believes Secret Service agents? They are the most untrustworthy of the lot.
Now, women who come out of the woodwork, after 35 years, 4 weeks before a major election......that is the gold standard of truth!

The latest one to come out against Moore is a Trump supporter. But go on and keep thinking the Democrats have gotten to Sessions and the 20 other Republicans who believe the women. They’ve all lost their ******* minds, right?

The latest one to come out against Moore is a Trump supporter. But go on and keep thinking the Democrats have gotten to Sessions and the 20 other Republicans who believe the women. They’ve all lost their ******* minds, right?

hillary-war-on-women.jpg

amirite?!?

McConnell talking about not seating Moore if he wins but says not a word about Bob Menendez D-NJ who has more recent and far more credible allegations of hiring underage prostitutes while in Central America and currently under trial for corruption, which the media ignores entirely.

Well one fits the Agenda and the other does not... If Moore was a Dem this would be non existent right now... even if 100% true and proven

What do the allegations against Clinton have to do with those against Moore? Nothing. Amarite?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy

Definition of hypocrisy

plural hypocrisies
1 :a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not :behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel

His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters.

; especially :the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion

our conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness —Lucius Garvin

2 :an act or instance of hypocrisy

a keen awareness of one's parents' hypocrisies

Run Joe Run!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ce-agent-protect-women-weinstein-level-stuff/

crazyunclejoe4.jpg

Doesn't surprise me a bit. A friend of mine's daughter is heavily into Dem organizations at Penn. She was so excited to meet him. The only thing he said to her was "Where did you get those beautiful eyes?", stood way too close to her for a pic and leered at her the whole time. Was totally creeped out by him.

This whole Judge Moore thing is beginning to smell like Lib BS to me. I read a comment this mornimg about "is accusation the new guilty verdict" and it seems like it is. All you have to do is accuse someone without proof and you've got them over a barrel.

EtQqhcl.jpg

The Dems are, in my mind, are experts at this game, while the Republican elite fall for it hook, line and sinker... every time.

lQ5CVXQ.jpg

And Libs BTW, are not the least bit embarrassed by their hypocrisy, They revel in it.

7wgLG7H.jpg

Republicans spent money on opposition research on another republican ?

washpost_lies_tweet.jpg
The-Smear-of-Moore.jpg

Last edited:
23519038_2004671769750728_6260270031891661560_n.jpg

23519177_2005061893045049_8355306057601629923_n.jpg

I suppose the only difference here would be consent.

Guys, any form of forced sexual conduct is deplorable. Defending your side by pointing out examples on the other side is not a defense. It's the problem.

the girl is 17. She's still a minor. There are cases throughout the legal system where a 17 year old girl was having sex with an adult and that adult is now listed as a sex offender.
and again, you're missing the hypocritical portion of the entire thread title.

I suppose the only difference here would be consent.

Guys, any form of forced sexual conduct is deplorable. Defending your side by pointing out examples on the other side is not a defense. It's the problem.

My granddaughter is that age, and I believe she is waay to young to be with any one other than someone her own age.

My granddaughter is that age, and I believe she is waay to young to be with any one other than someone her own age.

I'd agree for personal reasons, but the courts would not. Age of consent in NY is 17. Funny enough it is higher than PA or NJ which both are 16.

the girl is 17. She's still a minor. There are cases throughout the legal system where a 17 year old girl was having sex with an adult and that adult is now listed as a sex offender.
and again, you're missing the hypocritical portion of the entire thread title.

If the age of consent is 17 then he or she can consent to sex with someone the same age. As far as I know it's still illegal for someone 18 or older to have sex with someone under 18.