• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

The sad part is this is nothing new in Hollywood. Been going on for decades, maybe since the very beginning. The length of leash these sexual perverts have when they are powerful producers/directors/actors is almost limitless. And the bounty of beautiful women to target is endless and willing. But every once in a while, Hollywood has to throw one of their own (often already on the down side of their careers or when evidence is too great) to the wolves of public shaming and claim "outrage" and "ignorance" to keep their frail moral house of cards upright.

Next phase will be the forced jokes on late night and SNL. They know they must do jokes now. There will be some, but i bet they will be generic jokes about harassment and will also loop in Trump, so it will actually be a Trump joke but they will count it as a Weinstein joke.

I don't think Europe is where you should go for sex abuse counseling. Just saying.

I think he should come to Badcat's sexual abuse counseling services. I'd strap him to a table, face down *** up, and make him the only free glory hole in the room for a few months surviving on chocolate pudding and bubble tea.

wait, it gets better

FBI opens investigation into Harvey Weinstein on orders from Trump's Justice Department

The move by the DOJ came amid rumors that Weinstein plans to head to Europe for sex rehab – leading to fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation where he dodges prosecution in the U.S.

The FBI can both look at whether he has committed any federal crimes in the U.S. and prepare extradition proceedings if he remains in Europe.

New York State has no statue of limitations on rape and criminal sexual acts - its legal term for forced oral or anal intercourse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tice-Dept.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

------------------------

Find the juicy bits!

Weinstein donated heavily to Clinton, the Democratic National Committee, and the party's senatorial and House campaign committees

650-100617-Hillary-Clinton-Harvey-Weinstein.jpg

"We don't care how many girls you rape Harvey, keep them checks coming!"

Last edited:
It's tax fraud for the business to pay these settlements and deduct them as business expenses...so they could get him on that too.

Wait til all the Hollywood stories about what happens to the young boys comes out.
Demons

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Corey Feldman has been talking about it for a couple years but not mentioning names. Maybe now he will.

That is going to make the Penn State scandal look like a bunch of choir boys.

Uh, er. Okay. Bad example.

Or make the Catholic church look like a bunch of choir boys. Oh wait, that's bad too.

Corey Feldman has been talking about it for a couple years but not mentioning names. Maybe now he will.
too

Feldman's career has been in the gutter for years, so the only reason for him to not name names is he fears for his life.

Feldman's career has been in the gutter for years, so the only reason for him to not name names is he fears for his life.

Lady I grew up with became a professional dancer on Broadway for several years, moved to Hollywood to do a bit of acting, married a mid-level movie producer, and told me several years ago when she moved back to the area that that stuff really happens.

He may have been given settlements with non-disclosure agreements which would open him up to lawsuits.That's how they silence people.

Yep.

Sign this NDA and we give you this check for $20 Million.

Yep.

Sign this NDA and we give you this check for $20 Million.

I heard one theory that after the way Weinstein acted got out, perhaps many low-level actresses let themselves be abused in order to get settlements.

22449703_675210122673678_7330103445450011058_n.jpg

The tentacles that are emerging from this are squeezing liberal democrat hypocrites everywhere

Great fun!

Kate Beckinsale says Harvey Weinstein came onto her when she was 17 years old

'He opened the door in his bathrobe... I was incredibly naive'

253622EB00000578-0-image-m-54_1422706725955.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4974266/Kate-Beckinsale-Harvey-Weinstein-came-17.html

-----------------

Rose McGowan’s Twitter account suspended: ‘There are powerful forces at work’

— Rose McGowan was informed Wednesday that her Twitter account has been suspended as the actress continued to speak out against Harvey Weinstein and others for their sexual misconduct. “TWITTER HAS SUSPENDED ME. THERE ARE POWERFUL FORCES AT WORK. BE MY VOICE. #ROSEARMY,” McGowan wrote on Instagram to inform her followers of what happened to her Twitter account.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/rose-...-suspended-there-are-powerful-forces-at-work/

au600slasherstarlets-rosemcg.jpg

Indy, what is Elfie's new name for you again? PPPH or something? Funny how the shoe is on the other foot now? The irony is so thick, you could cut a Pink ***** Hat with it.

What do I have to do with Hollywood?

In this country we have a God we ALL (almost all)worship and he's called money. Doesn't matter what your politics are.

Who knew what at what point concerning what this guy was doing? I don't know. What I do know is that there are much bigger issues than some Hollywood perv. Weinstein is not POTUS, he's just a guy who peddles entertainment.

He has no bearing on climate change, war, or murdering police to name just a few things, unlike the Pervert in Chief who does have impact.

The tentacles that are emerging from this are squeezing liberal democrat hypocrites everywhere

Great fun!

Kate Beckinsale says Harvey Weinstein came onto her when she was 17 years old

'He opened the door in his bathrobe... I was incredibly naive'

253622EB00000578-0-image-m-54_1422706725955.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4974266/Kate-Beckinsale-Harvey-Weinstein-came-17.html

-----------------

Rose McGowan’s Twitter account suspended: ‘There are powerful forces at work’

— Rose McGowan was informed Wednesday that her Twitter account has been suspended as the actress continued to speak out against Harvey Weinstein and others for their sexual misconduct. “TWITTER HAS SUSPENDED ME. THERE ARE POWERFUL FORCES AT WORK. BE MY VOICE. #ROSEARMY,” McGowan wrote on Instagram to inform her followers of what happened to her Twitter account.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/rose-...-suspended-there-are-powerful-forces-at-work/

au600slasherstarlets-rosemcg.jpg

Lol....someone jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon to revive a career on life support.

What do I have to do with Hollywood?

In this country we have a God we ALL (almost all)worship and he's called money. Doesn't matter what your politics are.

Who knew what at what point concerning what this guy was doing? I don't know. What I do know is that there are much bigger issues than some Hollywood perv. Weinstein is not POTUS, he's just a guy who peddles entertainment.

He has no bearing on climate change, war, or murdering police to name just a few things, unlike the Pervert in Chief who does have impact.

Weistein's money and influence don't spearhead the Left and Hillary's campaign? Are you that out of touch or just blind? Will the Left have a Weinstein Rape and Groping parade? What hats will they wear? Hollywood and the Left are the epitome of hypocrisy. You, of all people jump on that bandwagon everytime you get a chance and now your minions are front of center of a problem that was wildly known for years. A very sick and twisted problem.

BAM!

Anthony Bourdain Goes After Hillary Over Weinstein Comments

Hillary Clinton: 'I certainly didn't' know about Weinstein's alleged assaults'

Anthony Bourdain blasted Hillary Clinton as “shameful” and “disingenuous” over her comments on CNN about Harvey Weinstein

“And I have to say, Hillary’s interview with Fareed Zakaria was shameful in its deflection and its disingenuousness,” the celebrity chef said. "The Weinstein stories had been out there for years.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/12/anthony-bourdain-goes-after-hillary-over-weinstein-comments/

BAM!
Anthony Bourdain Goes After Hillary Over Weinstein Comments

So Bourdain doesn't like Trump OR Felonia Von Pantsuit. Okay.

Am I allowed to say "hit" in a thread about sexual harassment?

I'm kind of torn.... because I find Kate Beckinsale like super hot.....

Am I allowed to say "hit" in a thread about sexual harassment?

I'm kind of torn.... because I find Kate Beckinsale like super hot.....

237be-98a6634ac6954863d103b9570b55c44b-d6ya0fy.gif

RIP, delzjc, after you pull the head off.