• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

Kate Beckensale’s vagina is ***** Mecca. I would pilgrimage to there if given the opportunity.

Hannity destroyed Hillary tonight. It was a beautiful takedown. She said she’s going to donate the millions of dollars that Harvey gave her to charity. He listed the multimillion s that she received from Sharia countries and called her out to donate those too if she really cares about women’s rights.

Kate Beckensale’s vagina is ***** Mecca. I would pilgrimage to there if given the opportunity.

Hannity destroyed Hillary tonight. It was a beautiful takedown. She said she’s going to donate the millions of dollars that Harvey gave her to charity. He listed the multimillion s that she received from Sharia countries and called her out to donate those too if she really cares about women’s rights.

We have been saying that all along.....that she's not for women's rights....just for the money.

well, of course she'll donate it to charity.

The Clinton Foundation.
tax write-off, too!

My charity supports single mothers when I can get to the donation centers.

22366529_1798396293791223_4077972311394874921_n.jpg

EXACTLY, Tibs... EXACTLY!
Remember all the ethical and moral pontifications from those on the left? how this was absurd and morally corrupt? How they said no one should be this way? Remember all that? I remember it. So do a lot of people here. So does Pepperridge Farms.

and they were playing cover-up on Harvey.

and are only upset that we, the naive public, found out.

When it rains, it pours

Oscar-Winning Director Oliver Stone Accused of Sexual Assault

Carrie Stevens, a former Playboy Playmate, claims that some 26 years ago, when she was just 22 years-old, Stone grabbed her breast at a party.

“He was really cocky, had this big grin on his face like he was going to get away with something,” Stevens, who was 22 at the time, told The News.

At that point, Stone “reached out and…honked it like a horn,” she said, describing him as “an immature guy in elementary school who snaps your bra.”

Stevens said she was surrounded by other people, but nobody said anything.

“That’s what’s going on in Hollywood. That’s why things have to change. He’s Oliver Stone. Nobody’s going to say anything”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ssault/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

When it rains, it pours

Oscar-Winning Director Oliver Stone Accused of Sexual Assault

Carrie Stevens, a former Playboy Playmate, claims that some 26 years ago, when she was just 22 years-old, Stone grabbed her breast at a party.

“He was really cocky, had this big grin on his face like he was going to get away with something,” Stevens, who was 22 at the time, told The News.

At that point, Stone “reached out and…honked it like a horn,” she said, describing him as “an immature guy in elementary school who snaps your bra.”

Stevens said she was surrounded by other people, but nobody said anything.

“That’s what’s going on in Hollywood. That’s why things have to change. He’s Oliver Stone. Nobody’s going to say anything”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ssault/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
"honked" wtf? we're not in 7th grade anymore.

MOTORBOAT

Carrie-Stevens3.jpg

The floodgates have opened

‘ER’ actress calls out Clooney, producer in misconduct claim

A former “ER” actress claims that she was sexually and racially harassed daily on set — and George Clooney helped “blacklist” her from Hollywood when she complained.

clooney.jpg

“Clooney helped blacklist me when I spoke up abt harassment on ER.’women who dont play the game lose career’I did,” tweeted Vanessa Marquez, who played a nurse on the show’s first three seasons.

She accused actor Eriq La Salle and a crew member of being “***** grabbers” and said racial abuse about her Mexican heritage came from “Anthony,Noah,Julianna.”

Marquez said she complained to executive producer John Wells. “Wells was the boss&I 1st reported it to him.His 1st question:Did George do something to u,” she tweeted.

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/13/er-a...73.336266819.1507301222-1110366079.1502322682

Yeah but Donald Trump! Michelle Obama is still shaken to her core by him. She's seeking therapy with close friends Bill Clinton and Harvey.
Weinstein.

You just have to kick back grab some popcorn and laugh. This film is already in the can.

To be fair, not every woman in these situations is innocent.

There are plenty of women that know full well they can offer sexual favors to gain "boosts" in their career. And I would argue every woman that makes it easy to get into their pants in a "professional" setting emboldens powerful men to think they can at least broach the subject with every women they meet (however crass and vulgar).

It is hard to know exactly the "chicken and the egg" in the casting couch history. For every man that crossed the line, expected too much, or inappropriately asked for sexual favors, there might be an aspiring woman that flat out said "If I gave you a blowjob right now would that help me get the job?".... And that is especially true in dog-it-dog industries where the talent greatly outnumber the select few that gain stardom (and when that stardom includes such riches and prestige).

Doesn't excuse the behavior, but women also need to admit those other women willing to trade sexual favors for advancement hurt the cause of equality maybe even more than the men themselves.

Last edited:
Trump said that you can just grab ‘me by the *****, but he didn’t actually do it and no one has come forward saying that he did. It was just locker room talk and there’s no comparison: nice try, Tibtard.

Trump said that you can just grab ‘me by the *****, but he didn’t actually do it and no one has come forward saying that he did. It was just locker room talk and there’s no comparison: nice try, Tibtard.

Uh, there's several women accusing Trump of sexual assault. And for the record, JoePa was a staunch republican and the Catholic Church is very conservative. Here ends any political connection, now doesn't it, *****?

Last edited:
Uh, there's several women accusing Trump of sexual assault. And for the record, JoePa was a staunch republican and the Catholic Church is very conservative. Here ends any political connection, now doesn't it, *****?

You are too ****** in the head to even respond to.