• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

It's a liberal freak show now

Angie Everhart: Weinstein masturbated in front of me

Former “Sports Illustrated” model Angie Everhart says Harvey Weinstein masturbated in front of her on a boat during the Cannes Film Festival over 10 years ago.

Angie%2BEverhart.jpg

“This isn’t really easy to talk about,” she told TMZ on Friday. “I was on a friend’s boat. Harvey walked in, walked in front of me, took his pants down, did his thing, exited on the floor, if you know what I mean, pulled his pants back up, said ‘You’re a really nice girl. Don’t tell anybody about this,’ and left.”

She added that she had just arrived at the festival and went to take a nap when she awoke to find him standing above her.

“He was blocking the door,” she said, “I couldn’t get out.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/13/angie-everhart-weinstein-masturbated-in-front-of-me/

Kate Beckensale’s vagina is ***** Mecca. I would pilgrimage to there if given the opportunity.

Hannity destroyed Hillary tonight. It was a beautiful takedown. She said she’s going to donate the millions of dollars that Harvey gave her to charity. He listed the multimillion s that she received from Sharia countries and called her out to donate those too if she really cares about women’s rights.

You actually listen to that moron PPHP?

That explains a lot.......lol

To be fair, not every woman in these situations is innocent.

There are plenty of women that know full well they can offer sexual favors to gain "boosts" in their career. And I would argue every woman that makes it easy to get into their pants in a "professional" setting emboldens powerful men to think they can at least broach the subject with every women they meet (however crass and vulgar).

It is hard to know exactly the "chicken and the egg" in the casting couch history. For every man that crossed the line, expected too much, or inappropriately asked for sexual favors, there might be an aspiring woman that flat out said "If I gave you a blowjob right now would that help me get the job?".... And that is especially true in dog-it-dog industries where the talent greatly outnumber the select few that gain stardom (and when that stardom includes such riches and prestige).

Doesn't excuse the behavior, but women also need to admit those other women willing to trade sexual favors for advancement hurt the cause of equality maybe even more than the men themselves.

No....ahhhh...you didn't get the memo? Only if women are accusing Repugnicans or Ben Roethlisberger are they lying............

Trump said that you can just grab ‘me by the *****, but he didn’t actually do it and no one has come forward saying that he did. It was just locker room talk and there’s no comparison: nice try, Tibtard.

Trump is a pedophile as well as a rapist, moron.

No....ahhhh...you didn't get the memo? Only if women are accusing Repugnicans or Ben Roethlisberger are they lying............

why are you on this board?

What, so whatever is most recent is only relevant? Nice logic.

Yes like in mass killings where both Timothy McVeigh and Dylan Roof are ancient history.....but Bill Clinton's sex life is a current event.

Last edited:
Not even sure why this is in the political forum. Turns out slimy ******* Hollywood producer has been a sexual deviant for decades? Sad story, hope he's arrested for rape and sexual abuse and rots in jail. What does that have to do with politics? Oh, that he gave millions to the Democratic party over the years. Okay, so the story here is big shot millionaire dirtbag slimeball contributed to Democrats' campaign funds. That is shameful, in retrospect.

Another big shot millionaire dirtbag slimeball was elected president. Which is the bigger issue, I wonder? Harvey Weinstein, I know, I know.

We have been saying that all along.....that she's not for women's rights....just for the money.

So if her campaign accepted donations from a person she probably doesn't know, and even if she does know him how can she know what he does in private?

Yet from not knowing much you jump to the conclusion that this proves she is anti-woman.......

That's quite a leap of biased stupidity, you should be proud........

Not even sure why this is in the political forum. Turns out slimy ******* Hollywood producer has been a sexual deviant for decades? Sad story, hope he's arrested for rape and sexual abuse and rots in jail. What does that have to do with politics? Oh, that he gave millions to the Democratic party over the years. Okay, so the story here is big shot millionaire dirtbag slimeball contributed to Democrats' campaign funds. That is shameful, in retrospect.

Another big shot millionaire dirtbag slimeball was elected president. Which is the bigger issue, I wonder? Harvey Weinstein, I know, I know.

And the Trumptards here helped elect him.......

Yet they have the nerve to use the word hypocrisy.

Trump is a pedophile as well as a rapist, moron.

that is a very serious accusation.
provide something as woefully unsubstantiated as that again, and you'll find yourself --- and any associated account --- on the outside looking in.

So if her campaign accepted donations from a person she probably doesn't know, and even if she does know him how can she know what he does in private?

Yet from not knowing much you jump to the conclusion that this proves she is anti-woman.......

you dim turd.
you and tibs and flog were incessantly stating that Trump wsa bought and paid for by the KKK, white supremacists, the alt-right, etc, etc.
and you fail to distinguish a difference between this and that

The point is how many actors/actresses spoke out about Trump and his treatment of women, but yet never spoke up about Harvey. Then there is the video of Ben Afflec groping a woman that came out. Hollywood has no room to talk.

that is a very serious accusation.
provide something as woefully unsubstantiated as that again, and you'll find yourself --- and any associated account --- on the outside looking in.

Sure, as soon as you run off all the "Hillary and the pizza parlor" posters. Which I guess will leave the board to me, Tibs, and Trog.

Textbook snowflake hypocrite.

you dim turd.
you and tibs and flog were incessantly stating that Trump wsa bought and paid for by the KKK, white supremacists, the alt-right, etc, etc.
and you fail to distinguish a difference between this and that

I never made any such claim. I did say Trump pandered to those types, this is common knowledge.

It's a FACT that her campaign accepted money from Islamic nations. It's a FACT that Islam mistreats women.
It's a FACT that Hillary campaigned on being pro- woman and anti-misogyny.

It's a FACT that Hillary is a hypocrite.