• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

My favorite internet rant about Katy Perry:

Katy Perry is a monumental ****…. As if her ‘Heartbroken for Manchester’ fakery on Twatter wasn’t sickening enough, this immense slag now demands Britain opens its borders and co-exist with IS…. This thick as pigshit ***** would do and say anything to gain publicity and more online ‘fans’…. Her shameless media prostitution and endless brainless bullshit stinks as bad as her overused ****… ******* ****…

It’s official… Katy Perry is a complete ****…

This daft slapper, who has made her name through basically selling sex as very ***** pop music, has the brass to call out Trump on his lack of standards… For someone who makes a song about abduction with lines like ‘I wanna be your victim!’ to suddenly take a moral stand about Trump’s attitude is taking the piss…

And this stupid slag’s calls for ‘uprising’ and ‘revolution’ are just too laughable for words… A tart who lives a lifestyle even more decadent and lavish than Louis XIV, a celebrity tosser who probably has an entourage of about ten people just to have a ****, squawking about protest and taking it to the streets is a total bubble headed ****… Ask the daft cow who Maximilien Robespierre is or even who Malcolm X is and I guarantee a thick caveman looking at a wheel expression…

And as good looking as she is, no I wouldn’t… That massive ****, Russell Brand has been up her chuff… And lord alone knows who else too… What a ****…

http://is-a-****.com/category/katy-perry/

"Immense slag, pigshit *****, celebrity tosser, daft slapper, stupid slag" ... ha!! I love the Brits.

My favorite internet rant about Katy Perry:

Katy Perry is a monumental ****…. As if her ‘Heartbroken for Manchester’ fakery on Twatter wasn’t sickening enough, this immense slag now demands Britain opens its borders and co-exist with IS…. This thick as pigshit ***** would do and say anything to gain publicity and more online ‘fans’…. Her shameless media prostitution and endless brainless bullshit stinks as bad as her overused ****… ******* ****…

It’s official… Katy Perry is a complete ****…

This daft slapper, who has made her name through basically selling sex as very ***** pop music, has the brass to call out Trump on his lack of standards… For someone who makes a song about abduction with lines like ‘I wanna be your victim!’ to suddenly take a moral stand about Trump’s attitude is taking the piss…

And this stupid slag’s calls for ‘uprising’ and ‘revolution’ are just too laughable for words… A tart who lives a lifestyle even more decadent and lavish than Louis XIV, a celebrity tosser who probably has an entourage of about ten people just to have a ****, squawking about protest and taking it to the streets is a total bubble headed ****… Ask the daft cow who Maximilien Robespierre is or even who Malcolm X is and I guarantee a thick caveman looking at a wheel expression…

And as good looking as she is, no I wouldn’t… That massive ****, Russell Brand has been up her chuff… And lord alone knows who else too… What a ****…

http://is-a-****.com/category/katy-perry/

"Immense slag, pigshit *****, celebrity tosser, daft slapper, stupid slag" ... ha!! I love the Brits.

Ha ha, that's great! Whoever wrote that REALLY hates Katie Perry. Still a hit though.

Immense slag, pigshit ***** has just been added to my vocabulary. AWESOME!!!!

Heres a good one

Happy birthday, @KatyPerry! It’s time to bring out the big balloons!

DM_5rgEV4AA6-cT.jpg

Cant imagine what would happen if a guy did this

Guy's life would be over. That said, being that close I would probably have a reaction very similar to Ellen's.

"Russell Brand has been up her chuff… And lord alone knows who else too"

LOL, her chuff? I'm dying here.

I think this part is my favorite:

For someone who makes a song about abduction with lines like ‘I wanna be your victim!’ to suddenly take a moral stand about Trump’s attitude is taking the piss…

It appears that Kevin Spacey is the latest Hollyweird actor being accused of sexual advances to a 14 y.o. boy when he was 26 y.o. The thing is, it was 31 years ago and he doesn't remember because he was probably drunk. I think this is jumping on the bandwagon while it's still in forward position, but it still can't be good for his career. Spacey is now living as a gay man, not that has anything to do with anything, but it doesn't surprise me.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ment-allegation-from-actor-dont-remember.html

It appears that Kevin Spacey is the latest Hollyweird actor being accused of sexual advances to a 14 y.o. boy when he was 26 y.o. The thing is, it was 31 years ago and he doesn't remember because he was probably drunk. I think this is jumping on the bandwagon while it's still in forward position, but it still can't be good for his career. Spacey is now living as a gay man, not that has anything to do with anything, but it doesn't surprise me.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ment-allegation-from-actor-dont-remember.html

I don't think it will hurt his career. Pretty sure everyone has known he's a **** for a long time. Plus he's a great actor.

I don't think it will hurt his career. Pretty sure everyone has known he's a **** for a long time. Plus he's a great actor.

It may not hurt his career. I agree, he is a great actor. I think before these actors/actresses throw stones, they need to make sure that their closet is empty of skeletons.

Spacey has never been flamboyant or in your face with his sexuality. As a result nobody has ever cared.

Don't care which way he swings. The Usual Suspects is still one of my all time favorites. Keyser Söze was a great character.

Who cares if he's gay, this is about him being a sexual predator, not a gay guy. Want to bet that's not the one and only child he's tried to sleep with?

Who cares if he's gay, this is about him being a sexual predator, not a gay guy. Want to bet that's not the one and only child he's tried to sleep with?

Maybe you're right, he could be a gay pedophile. That's a game changer...

it doesn't matter which way he swings, as I could care less. Coming out with this 31 years later is the issue, for me, at least. This paints him, as Indy said, in a pedo light. That's ugly territory for someone that doesn't seem like he has a history of such behavior. Now, he's apologizing for something he may or may not have done.

it doesn't matter which way he swings, as I could care less. Coming out with this 31 years later is the issue, for me, at least. This paints him, as Indy said, in a pedo light. That's ugly territory for someone that doesn't seem like he has a history of such behavior. Now, he's apologizing for something he may or may not have done.

You know, how many people ever seem like a pedophile? How many times do you see a news story where some guy turns out to be a pedophile or rapist or serial killer and all of his neighbors are like, "He was a nice guy. Quiet, kept to himself. We had beers and BBQ on occasion. I never saw this coming." I mean, no one thought the Subway guy was a pedophile either.

You know, how many people ever seem like a pedophile? How many times do you see a news story where some guy turns out to be a pedophile or rapist or serial killer and all of his neighbors are like, "He was a nice guy. Quiet, kept to himself. We had beers and BBQ on occasion. I never saw this coming." I mean, no one thought the Subway guy was a pedophile either.

I agree, it's always the quiet ones you have to watch. In this case, Spacey was not a known sexual predator or at least from what I have heard until today.

Ok, maybe his career is shot. I wonder if he'll be willing to film his own death scene in House of Cards.

Kevin Spacey: "I was really drunk at the time I attempted to molest that boy"

The actor’s response to the allegations was his first public declaration that he is gay.

In his account, Rapp said he was the only person who was underage at the party, and that at the end of the night, then-26-year-old Spacey “picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...786e4b03cd20b827d3d?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

the total hypocrisy is that Rosie have known about Spacey all this time, but now is condemning him. WTF! You can't make this **** up! What a freakin' batshit crazy loon. How is she any better than him? If you knew and said & did nothing, you are just to blame as much as Spacey and no better. I wish that fat POS would have moved the F out this country as she has threatened numerous times already. She makes my skin crawl.