• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Hypocrisy of Hollywood

celebrities are above us...or so they think. They tell us how we should be, live, act. But they would NEVER be in real life society. Go to southside Chicago, Oakland, reservations in my state. But like a typical liberal, they wil tell me how I should react or treat the people from one of these places. and how I'm abusing them.

Off track...sorry. Carry on.

celebrities are above us...or so they think. They tell us how we should be, live, act. But they would NEVER be in real life society. Go to southside Chicago, Oakland, reservations in my state. But like a typical liberal, they wil tell me how I should react or treat the people from one of these places. and how I'm abusing them.

Off track...sorry. Carry on.

And amazingly, so many are willing to follow them.

You can thank feminists for this. They murdered chivalry and gentlemanly behavior. Now I sit back and laugh while thinking "there's a fish that needs a bicycle."

My bra-burning, leftie, thrice married mother had that shirt lol.

James Toback
attachment.php

jamestoback.jpg

WAR!

The left wants your penis hacked off, men

Star chef Besh steps down amid sexual harassment allegations

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans celebrity chef John Besh stepped down from management of the restaurant group that bears his name after a newspaper reported that 25 women who are current or former employees of the business said they were victims of sexual harassment by male co-workers and bosses.

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/...teps-down-amid-sexual-harassment-12299468.php

-----------------

How about trying some of my salty balls, chilrens

Last edited:
Eventually the two Corey's pedophillia story is going to get more press and the dam is going to totally explode on Hollywood...
its an archaic industry template anyhow... studios are like newspapers... short lived for this age

Weinstein and Toback look like creepers....I'm surprised nobody was put off by their appearances alone.

WAR!

The left wants your penis hacked off, men

Star chef Besh steps down amid sexual harassment allegations

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — New Orleans celebrity chef John Besh stepped down from management of the restaurant group that bears his name after a newspaper reported that 25 women who are current or former employees of the business said they were victims of sexual harassment by male co-workers and bosses.

http://www.chron.com/entertainment/...teps-down-amid-sexual-harassment-12299468.php

-----------------

How about trying some of my salty balls, chilrens

About 5 years ago, my wife got a $2500 check in a class action lawsuit against Outback Steakhouse for being discriminated against on the basis of sex. She worked there for much of her 20's (and when I started dating her). So she got this form in the mail, filled it out on how long she worked there, what her promotions were, pay raises, etc. and she got a check in the mail about 4-5 months later.

Some lawyer proved they were giving manager opportunities to men way more than women.

Here's an idea...keep your ******* hands in front of you. Creepy.

A statement said: “At age 93, President Bush has been confined to a wheelchair for roughly five years, so his arm falls on the lower waist of people with whom he takes pictures.

"To try to put people at ease, the president routinely tells the same joke — and on occasion, he has patted women’s rears in what he intended to be a good-natured manner.

"Some have seen it as innocent, others clearly view it as inappropriate. To anyone he has offended, President Bush apologises most sincerely.”

the worm has turned

Mark Halperin Suspended From MSNBC Over Sexual Harassment Allegations

mark-halperin.jpg

Mark Halperin is parting ways with NBC News, where he has been a political analyst for years, after the publication of a CNN report in which five women accused the Game Change author of sexual harassment. Halperin has since 2010 been an analyst at NBC News and frequently appears on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.

The harassment reportedly took place when Halperin was the political director at ABC News in the mid-late ’90s. His behavior ranged from “propositioning employees for sex” to “kissing and grabbing one’s breasts against her will.” Three of the women accused him of “pressing an erection against their bodies while he was clothed.”

Halperin said in a statement to CNN that he now understands his “behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain,” and apologized, though he denied the allegations involving grabbing women’s breasts and rubbing his genitalia against them.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mark-halperin-suspended-from-msnbc-over-sexual-harassment-allegations/

----------------

poor Mika barely mentioned he wasn't there in his usual chair this morning

Last edited:
Read my lips. I will not fondle your ***.

Speaking of hypocrisy, can you imagine if some young good looking guy accused Betty White of doing the same thing? People would think it was hilarious.

**** anything that moves...and this is why Hollywood is full of perverts

Disney Channel to Introduce First Ever Gay Storyline

The Disney Channel is set to introduce the children-oriented cable network’s first-ever gay storyline. The storyline, set to air on Friday, will form part of the second season of the show Andi Mack and will explore the realization of a young male that he is attracted to one of his male classmates

Andimack2-640x480.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...ryline/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Speaking of hypocrisy, can you imagine if some young good looking guy accused Betty White of doing the same thing? People would think it was hilarious.

it would be. because ... Betty White.

Ellen DeGeneres regularly asks male guests to take off their shirts. I wonder what the outcry would be like if Bill Maher or O'Reilly asked his female guests to do the same.

the worm has turned

Mark Halperin Suspended From MSNBC Over Sexual Harassment Allegations

mark-halperin.jpg

Mark Halperin is parting ways with NBC News, where he has been a political analyst for years, after the publication of a CNN report in which five women accused the Game Change author of sexual harassment. Halperin has since 2010 been an analyst at NBC News and frequently appears on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.

The harassment reportedly took place when Halperin was the political director at ABC News in the mid-late ’90s. His behavior ranged from “propositioning employees for sex” to “kissing and grabbing one’s breasts against her will.” Three of the women accused him of “pressing an erection against their bodies while he was clothed.”

Halperin said in a statement to CNN that he now understands his “behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain,” and apologized, though he denied the allegations involving grabbing women’s breasts and rubbing his genitalia against them.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mark-halperin-suspended-from-msnbc-over-sexual-harassment-allegations/

----------------

poor Mika barely mentioned he wasn't there in his usual chair this morning

Ron Burgundy approves of Mark Halperin.

Ellen DeGeneres regularly asks male guests to take off their shirts. I wonder what the outcry would be like if Bill Maher or O'Reilly asked his female guests to do the same.

This sickens me....all men should feel violated...

Heres a good one

Happy birthday, @KatyPerry! It’s time to bring out the big balloons!

DM_5rgEV4AA6-cT.jpg

Cant imagine what would happen if a guy did this