• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Liberals on this board have disappeared...........

We know they were gay...Could it be they joined Brandon Straka's #walkaway movement!?

Last edited:
Oh they’ll be back. Calls for impeachment are growing. Give it time. Have faith.

My hazmat suit specifically designed for SN is currently at the cleaners getting an xtra-layer of disinfectant. The full body, double-layered suit with oxygen mask is a must have for wading around in the political cesspool this board has become. Without the extra layer of protection, this board is simply a no-go zone for anyone with an ounce of intellect or a moral compass left. This board presents a clear and present risk for unsuspecting posters to be infected by the hate, vitriol, racism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia and overall dumbassery that typifies Donald Trump and his supporters. Other than that, not much use posting in a far-right political echo chamber such as this. Whenever in need of a good laugh, I do come by and read the inane, backwards-*** thoughts of our inbred Trump fanboys here at SN. Have a great day everyone!

My hazmat suit specifically designed for SN is currently at the cleaners getting an xtra-layer of disinfectant. The full body, double-layered suit with oxygen mask is a must have for wading around in the political cesspool this board has become. Without the extra layer of protection, this board is simply a no-go zone for anyone with an ounce of intellect or a moral compass left. This board presents a clear and present risk for unsuspecting posters to be infected by the hate, vitriol, racism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia and overall dumbassery that typifies Donald Trump and his supporters. Other than that, not much use posting in a far-right political echo chamber such as this. Whenever in need of a good laugh, I do come by and read the inane, backwards-*** thoughts of our inbred Trump fanboys here at SN. Have a great day everyone!

Either that or all of your delusions about Russian collusion have been predictably dashed, and America's greatness leaves you with nothing to cry about.

Oh Tibs, just wait till i announce im dumping Trump and picking Biden to win, i only root for winners

... and America's greatness leaves you with nothing to cry about.

Yeah, it's tough to discuss politics with a slew of fellow Americans who've turned their backs on the Constitution and rejoice in the breakdown of seperation of powers. Trump supporters are 'all-in' as Trump elevates the executive branch as the sole purveyor of American governance. Congressional oversight, nope, who needs it, out the window. Subpoenas, congressional testimony, both a waste of time. Break the law every step of the way, that's the Trump way, the new law of the land. As the institutions of democracy erode day by day, the Trump cult applauds a President who brazenly and openly defies - and defiles - the Constitution. This is what the Trump base has become, anti-Constitutionalists. Never saw that one coming.

Btw, raise your hand if any of you actually took the time to read the full Mueller report. Or, you were perfectly content to accept what Trump, Barr and their GOP enablers told you it said.

Last edited:
I read it. No smoking gun, a couple of head scratchers. Hardly cause for the hysteria that plays out in DC and on the news every day. And this from a guy that doesn't really care for Trump all that much.

And while we are on the subject of ignoring congressional subpoenas and lawlessness, surely you remember.....

https://www.usnews.com/debate-club/...lder-is-defying-the-law-by-resisting-subpoena

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/mccain-subpoenas-obama-emails/2013/06/18/id/510535/

Those are just the first two hits on a google search for "Obama ignores Subpoenas."

I get it. You're a liberal. You hate Trump. It is just irritating how the entirety of the left acts like any of this is new. I can agree, a change needs to be made and no one is above the law. That said, it is amazing how congressional oversight is suddenly so damn important NOW, when it really wasn't THAT important 7-8 years ago.

The hypocrisy in it all is what gets people. Either no one understands that, or they choose to ignore it.

The problem in all of this isn't Trump and it isn't Obama or Bush or Clinton. It is the ***** in both houses of congress that choose to look the other way when "their guy" is under the gun. Even worse, it is the American people, the voters that enable this behavior by our elected officials. You ever wonder why politicians act this way? We allow it, enable it, by re-electing them over and over. They can impeach Trump. They can impeach any number of elected officials. And some people will cheer it as "justice," like anyone knows what that means anymore.

**** keeps going like it is, and it will come to a head, sooner rather than later. The fighting is going to escalate, until it turns into killing and death and suffering. There is no uniting this country anymore, as every day, politicians hammer the chasm of division wider and wider and wider. It is going to happen. God, I hope it is worth it.

Actually the one good thing about Trump is he has killed my interest in politics. He makes politics and the USA look so stupid.
It's gotten my golf handicap down to a 4.

Pelosi is meeting with Dems today to decide how to direct impeachment, that should be interesting, AOC is taking over the push to impeach

Actually the one good thing about Trump is he has killed my interest in politics. He makes politics and the USA look so stupid.
It's gotten my golf handicap down to a 4.

maybe you can get to page 2 of writing your bestseller?

America's greatness leaves you with nothing to cry about.

What’s so great about trillion dollar deficits? I suspect this board, like this country, is full of people with little to no savings and lots of debt who are enjoying their tax cuts. Dream on!

Yeah, it's tough to discuss politics with a slew of fellow Americans who've turned their backs on the Constitution and rejoice in the breakdown of seperation of powers. Trump supporters are 'all-in' as Trump elevates the executive branch as the sole purveyor of American governance. Congressional oversight, nope, who needs it, out the window. Subpoenas, congressional testimony, both a waste of time. Break the law every step of the way, that's the Trump way, the new law of the land. As the institutions of democracy erode day by day, the Trump cult applauds a President who brazenly and openly defies - and defiles - the Constitution. This is what the Trump base has become, anti-Constitutionalists. Never saw that one coming.

Btw, raise your hand if any of you actually took the time to read the full Mueller report. Or, you were perfectly content to accept what Trump, Barr and their GOP enablers told you it said.

No defiance of the Constitutional law had ever occurred, neither has any law been broken. Those things happened on your side. True, congressional oversight not needed, subpoenas, testimony, all not needed and a waste of time...because neither you or any democrat ******** on Capitol Hill can demonstrate what law Trump has broken, or what impeachable offense he had committed. There is no probable cause.

Because you hate the man doesn't count as probable cause Tibs.

Amid all the criminality uncovered regarding the coup attempt by members of the DOJ, you ignore it and cling to your hopes that Trump might have done something wrong. What a pathetic little man you are.

Last edited:
Oh Tibs, just wait till i announce im dumping Trump and picking Biden to win, i only root for winners

Blasphemy! Don't be an anti-American traitor. Biden sucks. Even the crazy fat kid knows that.

North Korean state media had strong words for Joe Biden - the former US vice-president and current presidential candidate - on Wednesday.

Mr Biden had "gone reckless and senseless, seized by ambition for power", a commentary on the news website KCNA said.

He was "an imbecile bereft of elementary quality as a human being, let alone a politician", the commentary said, adding that he was "a fool of low IQ".

The piece also accused him of "vulgar acts and words about women" - a reference to earlier allegations of unwelcome touching from women - and said he became a "laughing-stock of the media" when he appeared to fall asleep during a speech by then-President Barack Obama in 2011.

I suspect this board, like this country, is full of people with little to no savings and lots of debt who are enjoying their tax cuts. Dream on!

Guessing that's what you would like to see based on your ideology. In reality I'm not sure that's the case, and not certain how to define "full of", as that's a bit of a generalization.

I can only speak for myself, and can honestly say I'm doing just fine.

What’s so great about trillion dollar deficits? I suspect this board, like this country, is full of people with little to no savings and lots of debt who are enjoying their tax cuts. Dream on!

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

FY 2017 - $672 billion.
FY 2016 - $1.423 trillion.
FY 2015 - $327 billion.
FY 2014 - $1.086 trillion.
FY 2013 - $672 billion.
FY 2012 - $1.276 trillion.
FY 2011 - $1.229 trillion.
FY 2010 - $1.652 trillion.
FY 2009 - $253 billion. Congress passed the Economic Stimulus Act, which spent $253 billion in FY 2009. This rare occurrence should be added to President Obama's contribution to the debt.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I read it. No smoking gun, a couple of head scratchers.

Simply put, the evidence in both parts of the Mueller Report is overwhelming and requires impeachment of Donald Trump.

It’s time.

Simply put, the evidence in both parts of the Mueller Report is overwhelming and requires impeachment of Donald Trump.

It’s time.

oh, do tell. Why? Why does this merit impeachment?

Pelosi: "Trump is engaged in a cover-up"

Thats Nixon talk for impeachment

congress will take a break and come back in a couple weeks to see if more subpoenas are ignored, Nancy cant hold them back from impeachment inquires can she? Maybe till next fall?