• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Liberals on this board have disappeared...........

Blasphemy! Don't be an anti-American traitor. Biden sucks. Even the crazy fat kid knows that.

Trump is in the same pickle barrel Bernie is, without the national Hillary hate to drive their campaigns they are looking for new dragons to slay, the country just doesnt hate good ol loveable Joe enough to fire up the base, and all this impeachment talk could be enough to make people stay home.

Oh they’ll be back. Calls for impeachment are growing. Give it time. Have faith.

And like that, moths to the flame.

They have been yapping for impeachment since about day 3 of his presidency.

Here's the thing. They can come up with articles of impeachment. Impeach him. And the senate will shoot it down. Just like with Bill Clinton. It is a waste of time, will be purely symbolic and succeed at nothing but driving the wedge deeper than it already is.

******* pigs.

Something else, I think Pelosi has it right. Her strategy anyway. She knows the Dems can't win right now on impeachment due to the divided congress. So she is dragging her feet. She is banking on two things:

1) That Trump is not re-elected.

2) Barring #1, she is thinking she will get a majority in the Senate and maintain the House. Then she can do what she wants.

She had that meeting this morning, to lay it out and tell her caucus to be patient. Bank it.

Simply put, the evidence in both parts of the Mueller Report is overwhelming and requires impeachment of Donald Trump.

It’s time.

LOL... That is funny. So NOW the sky is really falling on our republic, right Tibs? Like you said in February 2017, again in May 2017, then again in September 2017 after a hiatus on the board. Oh, and again in January 2018. Then another hiatus. Then back again with the sky is falling moment in summer 2018. Another hiatus. Back again last fall. Another hiatus. Back again with "end of our republic" rhetoric.

And the WHOLE time, what irreversible catastrophes have happened? The stock market? The deficit (more than I like but not irreversible and not like Obama)? Federal reserve decisions? Employment? Euro-Russia balance? Middle East war and death (not anything worse than normal)? China relations?

My God Tibs.... if anything, OUTSIDE the Washington beltway has been the most stable and prosperous time in the last 25 years in America. We are in less wars. The economy is good. Stability in the world is actually above average. I mean, if you can identify the next war zone, I'm all ears with your great insight.

Your exasperation and over-reaction to the "constitutional crisis" being fed to you by our main stream media and ONLY happening inside the beltway is such a gross example of your incompetence as a voter. Granted, you can't lose your vote for being stupid and suckered into things. In your opinion half of Trump's voters were suckered in by the Russians (another mistake to assume). But the reality vs. the fabrication is coming home to roost on you and your ilk.

Nothing bad has happened despite all your whining since the election. Nothing terrible is around the corner. Trump is no boogeyman. Trump is no traitor. He's just a conservative nationalist. Granted, you don't agree with those ideologies, but he is no devil in disguise.

They have been yapping for impeachment since about day 3 of his presidency.

Here's the thing. They can come up with articles of impeachment. Impeach him. And the senate will shoot it down. Just like with Bill Clinton. It is a waste of time, will be purely symbolic and succeed at nothing but driving the wedge deeper than it already is.

******* pigs.

Pelosi said they went to the WH today in the "spirit of bipartisanship". Forget that talk about a Trump cover-up, they're bipartisan.

:pound:

My hazmat suit specifically designed for SN is currently at the cleaners getting an xtra-layer of disinfectant. The full body, double-layered suit with oxygen mask is a must have for wading around in the political cesspool this board has become. Without the extra layer of protection, this board is simply a no-go zone for anyone with an ounce of intellect or a moral compass left. This board presents a clear and present risk for unsuspecting posters to be infected by the hate, vitriol, racism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia and overall dumbassery that typifies Donald Trump and his supporters. Other than that, not much use posting in a far-right political echo chamber such as this. Whenever in need of a good laugh, I do come by and read the inane, backwards-*** thoughts of our inbred Trump fanboys here at SN. Have a great day everyone!

Well... you have to give the man credit...
He certainly knows how to make an appearance!

Hello Tibs... how’s it hanging?!?

What’s so great about trillion dollar deficits?

Nothing. But maybe spend 10 seconds focusing on the facts?

• Tax cuts do not cause deficits; they cause revenue increases.
  • Government revenues have never been higher.
  • The deficit is a product of spending.
  • A massive amount of that spending - social security and Medicare - are too hot for the lying, lazy politicians to touch.
  • Bammy had a trillion dollar deficit and exactly zero (D)ims gave a ****.

I suspect this board, like this country, is full of people with little to no savings and lots of debt who are enjoying their tax cuts.

What the ... ??

If you are concerned that Americans have too much debt, then perhaps WE SHOULD MAKE SURE THEY KEEP MORE OF THEIR ******* EARNINGS.

As in, tax cuts.

Look, for the love of Christ, Bammy oversaw a horrible economy with a trillion dollar deficit and the explosion of Al Quaeda. Trump is overseeing arguably the greatest economic engine ever, with significant progress on trade, and destruction of a sworn enemy. Trump is what Obama thought he would wind up being, but was implementing policies designed to fail.

And they did.

One of the last (and only?) patriotic Republicans left in Congress, Justin Amash lays it all out masterfully, in plain English. While I disagree with most everything he stands for and believes in politically, I have nothing but gratitude and admiration for his patriotism and respect for the rule of law. Take it away, Justin:

Here are my principal conclusions:

1. Attorney General Barr has deliberately misrepresented Mueller’s report.
2. President Trump has engaged in impeachable conduct.
3. Partisanship has eroded our system of checks and balances.
4. Few members of Congress have read the report.

I offer these conclusions only after having read Mueller’s redacted report carefully and completely, having read or watched pertinent statements and testimony, and having discussed this matter with my staff, who thoroughly reviewed materials and provided me with further analysis.

In comparing Barr’s principal conclusions, congressional testimony, and other statements to Mueller’s report, it is clear that Barr intended to mislead the public about Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s analysis and findings.

Barr’s misrepresentations are significant but often subtle, frequently taking the form of sleight-of-hand qualifications or logical fallacies, which he hopes people will not notice.

Under our Constitution, the president “shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.” While “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” is not defined, the context implies conduct that violates the public trust.

Contrary to Barr’s portrayal, Mueller’s report reveals that President Trump engaged in specific actions and a pattern of behavior that meet the threshold for impeachment.

In fact, Mueller’s report identifies multiple examples of conduct satisfying all the elements of obstruction of justice, and undoubtedly any person who is not the president of the United States would be indicted based on such evidence.

Impeachment, which is a special form of indictment, does not even require probable cause that a crime (e.g., obstruction of justice) has been committed; it simply requires a finding that an official has engaged in careless, abusive, corrupt, or otherwise dishonorable conduct.

While impeachment should be undertaken only in extraordinary circumstances, the risk we face in an environment of extreme partisanship is not that Congress will employ it as a remedy too often but rather that Congress will employ it so rarely that it cannot deter misconduct.

Our system of checks and balances relies on each branch’s jealously guarding its powers and upholding its duties under our Constitution. When loyalty to a political party or to an individual trumps loyalty to the Constitution, the Rule of Law—the foundation of liberty—crumbles.

We’ve witnessed members of Congress from both parties shift their views 180 degrees—on the importance of character, on the principles of obstruction of justice—depending on whether they’re discussing Bill Clinton or Donald Trump.

Few members of Congress even read Mueller’s report; their minds were made up based on partisan affiliation—and it showed, with representatives and senators from both parties issuing definitive statements on the 448-page report’s conclusions within just hours of its release.

America’s institutions depend on officials to uphold both the rules and spirit of our constitutional system even when to do so is personally inconvenient or yields a politically unfavorable outcome. Our Constitution is brilliant and awesome; it deserves a government to match it.

https://twitter.com/justinamash

And the brilliant follow-up:

People who say there were no underlying crimes and therefore the president could not have intended to illegally obstruct the investigation—and therefore cannot be impeached—are resting their argument on several falsehoods:

1. They say there were no underlying crimes.

In fact, there were many crimes revealed by the investigation, some of which were charged, and some of which were not but are nonetheless described in Mueller’s report.

2. They say obstruction of justice requires an underlying crime.

In fact, obstruction of justice does not require the prosecution of an underlying crime, and there is a logical reason for that. Prosecutors might not charge a crime precisely *because* obstruction of justice denied them timely access to evidence that could lead to a prosecution.

If an underlying crime were required, then prosecutors could charge obstruction of justice only if it were unsuccessful in completely obstructing the investigation. This would make no sense.

3. They imply the president should be permitted to use any means to end what he claims to be a frivolous investigation, no matter how unreasonable his claim.

In fact, the president could not have known whether every single person Mueller investigated did or did not commit any crimes.

4. They imply “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” requires charges of a statutory crime or misdemeanor.

In fact, “high Crimes and Misdemeanors” is not defined in the Constitution and does not require corresponding statutory charges. The context implies conduct that violates the public trust—and that view is echoed by the Framers of the Constitution and early American scholars.

https://twitter.com/justinamash

Simply put, the evidence in both parts of the Mueller Report is overwhelming and requires impeachment of Donald Trump.

It’s time.

just when we think you can not get any ******* dumber you go and post **** like this....

He has a full-blown terminal case of TDS. It's pretty funny at this point.

He's a complete ******* moron. Hungaria can keep his ***. He's better suited for living in euro **** anyway.

this means WAR!

MSNBC reporting that the Dept of Justice and the Intelligence Committee have a deal to reveal an UNREDACTED version of the Mueller Report -- along with other documents.

It's ON

Trump abruptly cancels infrastructure meeting with Democrats

President Trump abruptly canceled a meeting with Democratic leaders on Wednesday, saying he was unable to work with them on legislation following comments by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) that he was “engaged in a coverup.”

“Instead of walking in happily to a meeting, I walk in to look at people who said I was doing a coverup,” Trump said, adding that he can’t work on infrastructure “under these circumstances.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...6ea0d0-7c79-11e9-8bb7-0fc796cf2ec0_story.html

-----------------------

I think he set them up

D7LoJkmXsAA-yb_.png

D7Ls4N-WsAAm93A.jpg

He has a full-blown terminal case of TDS. It's pretty funny at this point.

But he was going to accept the findings of Mueller's report either way! Accept it my ***.

Stage 4 TDS

But he was going to accept the findings of Mueller's report either way! Accept it my ***.

Stage 4 TDS

is there a next level of TDS?

Au contraire. I do accept the findings of Mueller's report. The difference is, you accept Trump & Barr's interpretation and sugarcoating of the Mueller report. I stand by what's actually written in the report. As should you and all Americans who believe we are still a country of laws and that nobody, not even the President, is above the law.

Spontaneous combustion.

Au contraire. I do accept the findings of Mueller's report. The difference is, you accept Trump & Barr's interpretation and sugarcoating of the Mueller report. I stand by what's actually written in the report. As should you and all Americans who believe we are still a country of laws and that nobody, not even the President, is above the law.

iu

except the clintons

Go ahead and lay out those facts. (P.S. I read significant portions of Part II, and it cites no facts that would support a charge of obstruction. Also, your claims that the report supports a charge of collusion is simply a lie, Tibs. The only proven collusion between a candidate and a foreign national to interfere with the 2016 election was Clinton's spending of millions of dollars to get dirt on Trump from a foreigner.)