• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Liberals on this board have disappeared...........

Is it mutually exclusive that the economy is may be doing very well, all the while - on another front - Trump's actions and behavior are deemed to be unfit for the office of President? Since life is good, business is humming, should the President automatically be cloaked and shielded from scrutiny? That's what Burr, McConnell and Graham are doing. As is anyone else who felt compelled to brush the Mueller report aside, having read it or not.

The purpose of the investigation was to determine if Trump or any other Americans conspired with Russia to influence the election. I don't care how you want to try and twist it...that didn't happen. The rest is nothing more than desperate attempts to find something, anything, to justify the time and expense that was wasted on this boondoggle, and something, anything that can possibly be pinned on Trump. I've read every word of it and numerous legal analyses and that is perfectly clear to me. And I am someone who would welcome President Pence with open arms. (Oh yeah remember when you insisted Pence would be implicated too? Care to admit you were wrong on that as well?)

Ahhh, remember the glory days of the community organizer, Barrack Hussein? The bowing and apologizing to world leaders, the $ Billions spent supporting terrorism in Iran and through ISIS, slamming American blue collar workers and saying Trump needs a magic wand to bring those jobs back? The JV team killing innocent people. His pussyass limpwristed unenforced red line. Encouraging criminal illegal aliens to vote in our election. Ahh, the good old days... things are so much worse now.

In liberal bizarro world, actually destroying emails = not obstruction.
Providing every piece of documentation requested but complaining and not being happy about it = obstruction.

You can't make this **** up.

And I am someone who would welcome President Pence with open arms.)

We had a fundraiser for Pence at our restaurant when he was running for Gov here. He is legit. That man is 100% a good soul. Trump was brilliant for picking him as a running mate to counteract his own social fuckups.

In liberal bizarro world, actually destroying emails = not obstruction.
Providing every piece of documentation requested but complaining and not being happy about it = obstruction.

You can't make this **** up.

Another post that needs read far and wide. Far. And. Wide.

Nobody gives a **** about the past

We own the future!

Trump rolls back environmental regulations and turns "global warming into a punchline."

WASHINGTON — President Trump has rolled back environmental regulations, pulled the United States out of the Paris climate accord, brushed aside dire predictions about the effects of climate change, and turned the term “global warming” into a punch line rather than a prognosis.

In the next few months, the White House will complete the rollback of the most significant federal effort to curb greenhouse-gas emissions, initiated during the Obama administration.

And, in what could be Mr. Trump’s most consequential action yet, his administration will seek to undermine the very science on which climate change policy rests.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/27/us/politics/trump-climate-science.html?module=inline

Not at all. Not because he has devout followers. It's because Trump shows clear signs of being a sociopath as well as an avid, relentless teller of lies. That doesn't pass the muster to hold any office, much less that of President. His transgressions over the past 2-3 years speak for themselves. The Mueller report is damning on many levels, describing his actions and behavior in the run up to the elections and since taking office.

The question is not, and never has been, is Trump simply a criminal. That's a pretty low bar to hold the man in the highest office to.

I'm sure Trump is blown away that got his chance to be President, the dream of a lifetime. What a wild ride it's been for him, hair blowing in the wind, flipping the whole world off.

Dear Lord you have really gone off the ******* deep end....

i shouldn't even call it a far-right conspiracy. It's the utter falsehoods and lies propagated by trump himself and used by the likes of barr, mcconnell and graham to try to protect and shield this president. Hence the blatant refusals to comply with subpoenas and the various other forms of trump's ongoing obstruction of justice. So yeah, that conspiracy, to keep the truth from the american people by any and all means neccessary.

2 ******* years , 30 million plus not 1 shred of evidence from mueller.

Get over it there isn't any trump-russia conspiracy.

2 ******* years , 30 million plus not 1 shred of evidence from mueller.Get over it there isn't any trump-russia conspiracy.

Hey Larry, we got another runner. Another Trump supporter who hasn’t read the Mueller report or is frivolously dismissing its findings. Yeah, I know there are a lot of ‘em, but go ahead and throw this one on the pile.”

Hey Larry, we got another runner. Another Trump supporter who hasn’t read the Mueller report or is frivolously dismissing its findings. Yeah, I know there are a lot of ‘em, but go ahead and throw this one on the pile.”

We heard for 2 years about how you would stand behind the findings of the report and we all should too. It found nothing.

So why don't you take that report and wipe your *** with it, because that is all it is worth. This will go down as the biggest joke in political history, and how all of you lefty morons fell for it hook line and sinker.

The more you defend the worse you look Tibs.

Bwhahahaha

254681_image.jpg

but...but...Mueller

ahab-nadler-mueller-testify-chicken.jpg

We heard for 2 years about how you would stand behind the findings of the report and we all should too.
I do stand behind the findings of the Mueller report, not AG Barr’s dishonest and deceiving interpretation of it.

I do stand behind the findings of the Mueller report, not AG Barr’s dishonest and deceiving interpretation of it.

Then stand up and state...what the report clearly shows...that Trump did not collude with the Russians.

You're just like Hillary...demanding a standard for your opponents that you yourself will not honor. "Will you accept the election results???"

You can't do it. All of you Libtards are bred the same - flaming blatant hypocrites that really don't care and wear it like a badge of honor.

Then stand up and state...what the report clearly shows...that Trump did not collude with the Russians.

You're just like Hillary...demanding a standard for your opponents that you yourself will not honor. "Will you accept the election results???"

You can't do it. All of you Libtards are bred the same - flaming blatant hypocrites that really don't care and wear it like a badge of honor.

he can't until it's been published in his far-alt-left conspiracy rags. can't get off the reservation just yet, y'know?

Well, shady corrupt biased Mueller made his final statement about the witch hunt hoax. He’s closing his office and resigning. Good riddance!

Tibs will be like:

No, the report clearly states that Russia launched a concerted attack on our political system and Mueller is not confident that Trump Is innocent. - Robert Mueller 5/29/19

No, the report clearly states that Russia launched a concerted attack on our political system and Mueller is not confident that Trump Is innocent. - Robert Mueller 5/29/19

But he has NO evidence of a crime... right? He indicted NO ONE in the entire U.S.A of doing anything concerning Russia... right? Again the "attack" was a few ads on facebook. It's just stupid for liberals to keep up this non-sense.

We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime. -Robert Mueller 5/29/19

You still haven't answered my simple question Tibs. What is the Trump-Russia conspiracy? Where is it in the Mueller report? I've read it. Have you?

We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime. -Robert Mueller 5/29/19

... for reasons that have NOTHING to do with determination as to whether Trump committed a crime.

... for reasons that have NOTHING to do with determination as to whether Trump committed a crime.

Are you talking about the justice department policy of not charging a sitting president?

If that is the case, then why not say something like, "We found that the President committed a crime or multiple crimes, but due to standing Justice Department policy, we cannot charge him." It leaves nothing in doubt to anyone. Why just leave it hanging for people to go around confirming their own biases? I posted in another thread that I thought his wording left a lot to be desired.

"He might have committed a crime, but then again he might not have. We did not make that determination."

If that is the case, then why not say something like, "We found that the President committed a crime or multiple crimes, but due to standing Justice Department policy, we cannot charge him." It leaves nothing in doubt to anyone. Why just leave it hanging for people to go around confirming their own biases? I posted in another thread that I thought his wording left a lot to be desired.
Sarge listen to Mueller's presser, he goes into some detail on why he was unable to do that, why it would have been unconstitutional for him to articulate charges against a sitting president. His investigation and subsequential report should be looked at as the findings & base evidence of a thorough, unbiased investigation. It is up to Congress - and only Congress - to act upon and make decisions based on it.