• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

Ironically, I'm working a black funeral while Bomma is being replaced.

The absolutely sweetest image I've seen in the past 8 years. Obama and Michelle fly away from Washington as ex-President and ex-First Lady.

A day to celebrate and rejoice.

two_zpsitxkq6bm.png

What an awesome speech!

Indeed, it was. And as I stated on Facebook:

"Remember Obama's speech a week or so ago, where he said Me, I or My 74 times? Trump barely used any of those words at all in his speech. It was all about you, me, them, us. Beautiful."

LMAO!!

Hillary Busts Bill Ogling Melania Trump

WOW!.

Hillary Clinton’s reaction was epic!

bill-hillary-melania-575x338.jpg

Overheard from an Trump supporter– The crowd was chanting, “Perv!” as they posted it on the screen.

Last edited:
Time to start feeling proud of our country again and the good our system (the best in the world!) represents.

I am so tired of being told to feel guilty, apologize, walk in someone else's shoes or tolerate intolerance....

Let's work together and pass a few laws that matter. Let's get government smaller and start telling people they have control of their own lives and the government's not there to save them. Let's promote opportunity rather than safety nets. Our whole country needs a fundamental change on work ethic and civic duty. It's not about "me" education that panders to self-enlightenment and self-indulgence. It's about teaching skills and work ethic to actually do something NEEDED in society to makes us stronger as a country and economy. It's not about jobs that people "love" and make you "feel good about yourself".

We need to get back to working to work and build things again. Working to help people in real ways, not just talk and kumbaya moments. No more coloring books and hot cocoa.

I'm proud of what our country voted for and I hope President Trump continues to drive the train of change this country so desperately needs and gets Congress to heel and stop acting like ********.

America is already better today than it was yesterday. But there's a lot yet to do.

The absolutely sweetest image I've seen in the past 8 years. Obama and Michelle fly away from Washington as ex-President and ex-First Lady.

two_zpsitxkq6bm.png

I you look close, isn't that The Donald flipping the bird at that there helicopter ?

two_zpsitxkq6bm.png

Eerily reminiscent of our helicopters leaving the U.S. embassy in Saigon when we lost the war.
Bomma needs a helicopter to go across town?

What an inspiring speech! I am filled with hope and pride that his message will be embraced by all Americans.

What an inspiring speech! I am filled with hope and pride that his message will be embraced by all Americans.

I can't see how any logical person could argue with his vision for America...except for those career welfare recipients who are scared to death that he will find jobs for them.

Indeed, it was. And as I stated on Facebook:

"Remember Obama's speech a week or so ago, where he said Me, I or My 74 times? Trump barely used any of those words at all in his speech. It was all about you, me, them, us. Beautiful."

He said "I" three times... I take this oath, I will fight for you, I will never let you down.

16114205_10210524193593602_6195205668304488491_n.jpg

It was a great speech. Exactly what we needed to hear. The left is screaming that it was a Hitler-esque speech, full of nationalism and populist undertones.

And side note- holy hell was Melania GORGEOUS. The color of her dress and coat were stunning....she looked every part the First Lady,

The left is screaming that it was a Hitler-esque speech, full of nationalism and populist undertones.
Obviously, because loving your country and wanting it to succeed is racist.

Wait. We're all still alive this morning? But, but, that's unpossible! The world was supposed to end!

I'm heading to the million woman march to see if I can get someone to make me a sammich

THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!

5882d7ac170000880192b658.jpeg

Churchill is back!