• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

920x920.jpg

Soon to be labeled 'Uncle Tom' by racist liberals

Jim Brown: Trump Won 'Fair and Square' - 'I'm Going to Support Him as President'

He said Monday on Fox Business Network’s “Varney & Co.” that Trump won the election “fair and square,” and he will be supporting Trump even though he backed Hillary Clinton for president.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...-square-im-going-to-support-him-as-president/

500x_dirtydozen.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

State Department Held Stress Workshops After Trump’s Win

The State Department held stress management sessions following Donald Trump’s presidential election victory, providing employees tips for how to cope with change so they do not “become paralyzed by fear.”

The State Department’s Employee Consultation Service sponsored the stress management events. Workers were given excused absence from their work duties in order to attend the one-hour sessions.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/state-department-stress-workshops-trump-win/

you-get-back-31a9z5.jpg

The meme makers must be keeping up with this thread....

First "Twilight Zone"

Tt45vuH.jpg

Then a poem..

y5cOIGh.jpg

my favorite of the day...

fd0B5ru.jpg

Trump is much less a threat to liberalism than the Republican Congress right now. I don't know why the hollywood elitists (and the main stream media) don't see this already. They love that Trump is the bad guy right now and represents all things devil incarnate, but when you start to pay attention to what Congress has started to do already with their majority, that should worry democrats far more than anything Trump has done or said on Twitter.

I voted for Trump. Proud of it. But even I am worried about where this congress is headed. I don't trust Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell at all. I think they are lying, scheming, career-politicians that are only looking out for fat-cat Washington insiders.

I don't want repeal without replace. I don't really want Planned Parenthood (or think it's necessary) to be this high on the agenda. To me, this happens too often in our congress. The minute one party gets in, it's almost like childs play that they find the hot button issues and go "Nah nah nah nah nah nah...!" "Look what we're going to do!"

All this will do is coalesce millions of middle-Americans to despise what they are trying to do. Instead of going in and raping and pillaging everything leftist, write a new law that actual matters first. Instead of controlling the purse strings like a crotchety old jew and dangling it in front of liberals, make some cuts to EVERYONE.

Trump is on this. He's called them out on their midnight ethics bill. He's sort of called them out on repeal without replace.

But let's make one thing clear. I HATE congress. Both sides. I voted for Trump to drain the swamp and that INCLUDES Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan. I don't want them preaching to me they all of a sudden know what type of conservatism and nationalism I want for this country. Because they DON'T KNOW and haven't for about 2 decades.

I fully plan on voting against every incumbent in congress regardless of party for the rest of my life.

Personally, I am so disgusted with congress and the power they wield that I think the States should call a convention and propose term limits ON THEM through an amendment to the Constitution. I think 3/4 of the states would agree to this especially with how republican things are right now.

Attention Libs! - the time is almost here - assume the fetal position!

hahahahahaha

UgiYxKzl.jpg

Cw2IwGbUQAAgjIl.jpg

shutterstock_300275927-554x413.jpg

MoneyBack_zpsuftzk7rj.jpg

Trump is much less a threat to liberalism than the Republican Congress right now. I don't know why the hollywood elitists (and the main stream media) don't see this already. They love that Trump is the bad guy right now and represents all things devil incarnate, but when you start to pay attention to what Congress has started to do already with their majority, that should worry democrats far more than anything Trump has done or said on Twitter.

Trump Administration theme song part 1.

Talking Heads drummer Chris Franz is Yinzer btw.

Last edited:
Trump Administration theme song part 2.

Reports: Clinton Had a Violent Meltdown on Election Night

thumb-1441626601656-hillary_crying.jpg

Seems Hillary Clinton and the rest of her staff were in need of a safe space on Election Night. Or maybe, her aides were the ones who needed a safe space from her.

According to various reports, Clinton was at some points inconsolably emotional, possibly drunk, and physically threatening towards her top aides, as the reality that Donald Trump had defeated her slowly sank in.

“She was crying, inconsolably,” he said. “Her friend said — her female friend from way, way, back — said that it was even hard to understand what she was saying, she was crying so hard.”

That’s when, according to a radio host who spoke with a CNN reporter, things got ugly …

CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained.

She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.

Multiple reports have surfaced that the Clinton team was so confident in their victory during last week of the election, that they started popping champagne corks before the votes had been counted.

A combination of a few drinks and an angry candidate may have led to Clinton’s disappearance on Election Night. Rather than make a concession speech, she refused to address her supporters and instead sent Podesta out to clean up the mess.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hillary-drunk-violent-meltdown-election-night/

----------------

hillary-clinton-car.png

That explains the psycho stare

haha

I'm having a glorious time on a left wing board

Watch me make them cry!

"How is everyone feeling?"

Can't stop crying. I lost it again. I have no idea why I melted down again.

Back and forth between anger and extremely bitter acceptance, I've drained my bank account donating to causes that I know are going to need me even more over the next few years.

I'm literally sick whenever I think of him in the Oval Office. Literally sick, as in puking, headache, sick to my stomach.

I permanently melted down on election day, I have never been so depressed as I am now. It is unbearable. I keep thinking about the woman who insulted Michelle Obama as an "ape in heels."

I was driving home from an errand, and found myself sitting at a stop light, slack-jawed, shaking my head. I Cannot ******* Believe that donald ******* trump is actually going to be the ******* president. CANNOT ******* BELIEVE IT.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Amid packing boxes and tears, staffers leaving White House

WASHINGTON (AP) — They line up near the Oval Office, down the hallway toward the Cabinet Room, trailed by their spouses and young kids in their finest clothes. When it's their turn, the White House staffers enter for a few private moments with President Barack Obama, a photo and a farewell hug from the boss.

By Thursday night, all must be gone to make way for Trump's team.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/amid-pac...-leaving-white-house-081546008--politics.html

------------------------

1 DAY, 14 hours, 53 minutes!

SMACK!

CNN Denied Access To Inauguration Event

CNN got an epic smackdown when it requested press passes to cover the highly anticipated DeploraBall, a pro-Trump inauguration party being held tonight at the National Press Club.

MAGA 3X, the group that organized the DeploraBall, posted a blistering response to CNN, saying its press-pass application was rejected because of the network’s history of biased news coverage.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/01...-event-gets-curt-note-wont-get-instead-437325

C2dlYxDUAAA22nm.jpg

Last edited:
**** them all

Press banned from Trump's DC hotel

Members of the media are not allowed on the premises of the Trump International Hotel in Washington during inauguration week, Politico reported."Media is not allowed in this week in respect of the privacy of our guests," Patricia Tang, the hotel's director of sales and marketing wrote in an email to the publication.

http://govnews.us/id/17147315963

White House offices emptied of Obama photos as fireworks go off at Lincoln Memorial

cV7ke1q.png