• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

I'm so glad to see the Winston Churchill bust back where it belongs. It sure didn't take long either.

THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!

5882d7ac170000880192b658.jpeg

Churchill is back!

Where he belongs. I noticed that immediately. Another repudiation of the Obama administration.

I'm heading to the million woman march to see if I can get someone to make me a sammich

Chris Rock said abortion rallies are great places to pick up women.

I don't think that would have been a good idear, or the sammich either ..LOL

3C5E01E300000578-4142950-image-a-160_1485028049141.jpg
Love the guy's sign lower right..."**** This" ...lol

Drill for the stuff wherever it is found and don't back down.

Let them march. It's all a nice feel-good story for today. I'm still not sure what they are marching against or for.

The million-man march happened and I didn't see any fundamental change in government. They've had women marches before and I don't see drastic political shifts because of it.

It's all about voting. And I bet there were many in the marches today that didn't even bother voting. But oh well... you'll get your chance to vote in 2020. See if you remember next time.

We'll see if 4 years of prosperity and more money in your family's pockets make you think otherwise.

Let them march. It's all a nice feel-good story for today. I'm still not sure what they are marching against or for..

My sentiments exactly Del, while studying all the pics and signs, the general theme of the day was all about " ***** ". The fact that it was generated by women's groups is puzzling. How that translated into a ' cause ' or a grievance, I haven't quite figured out. One lady did put her spin on the fact that now that Trump could/would appoint a conservative justice, Roe vs Wade could/would be overturned and women across the land could/would die by the thousands in back alleys.

That answer doesn't explain how Whoopie, Kerry, Sher and that big fat guy got involved.

but I'm pissed off at myself for not having a truck load of knitted pink hats with ears for sale on the mall Sat AM.

What is it you ask....

Knitters — mostly women — started crafting handmade pink caps with cat ears, a reference to Trump’s vulgar statements about grabbing women’s genitals, which were revealed in a leaked video shortly before the election.

What started as a project among Suh, Jayna Zweiman and other friends at the Little Knittery in Atwater Village has turned into a global movement. Knitting groups at yarn stores, cafes and coffee shops from Seattle to Martha’s Vineyard have been churning out hats, and craft stores have reported a run on pink yarn. As word spread on social media, thousands of hats — knit with skeins of thick magenta or fuchsia yarn — have been made around the world, including in Australia and Austria. They’re all being sent to collections spots around the country and a basement in Virginia ahead of the Saturday march.

Damn, never saw that coming.

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS in the news again (CNN)

Nancy Sinatra slams CNN for anti-Trump spin on story about her humorous tweet

Nancy Sinatra had some strong words for CNN after the news outlet published an article on its website with the headline “Nancy Sinatra not happy Trump using father's song at inauguration.” News broke this week that President-elect Donald Trump and his wife Melania will dance to Frank Sinatra’s “My Way” as their first dance at the Liberty Ball on Friday.

CNN quoted what seems to be a now-deleted tweet from Nancy Sinatra that read “Just remember the first line of the song” in response to a question about her father’s song being used during the inauguration. The first line of “My Way” is "And now, the end is near."

Sinatra was not happy with CNN’s story. She tweeted a link to the article and replied, “That's not true. I never said that. Why do you lie, CNN?”

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...p-spin-on-story-about-her-humorous-tweet.html

Power to the people!

20px30l.jpg

124tsty.jpg

5882d7ac170000880192b658.jpeg

I'm so glad to see the Winston Churchill bust back where it belongs. It sure didn't take long either.

Trump returns Churchill bust to the Oval Office

President Trump has returned a bust of former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill to the Oval Office, which had been removed by his predecessor in 2009.

730x420-04df26bbbb889510f2cafeffad71f45a.jpg

Reporters first noticed that the bust had been placed back in the room on Friday, just as Trump was signing a series of executive orders at the Resolute desk.

A spokesperson for British Prime Minister Theresa May confirmed last week that Trump had personally asked if England would loan the bust of Churchill to the U.S. once he took office.

"The Prime Minister is happy to loan the Churchill bust to the White House and will be delighted to view it on display when she visits this Spring," the spokesperson said.

Obama's removal of Churchill's bust created a wave of controversy during the first few weeks of his presidency.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...x News&utm_source=foxnews.com&utm_medium=feed

HEEL!

Senators McCain, Graham to support Tillerson nomination

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Two senior Republican lawmakers on Sunday said they would vote to approve President Donald Trump's nominee for secretary of state, Rex Tillerson, despite their concerns over the former ExxonMobil chief's relationship with Russia's president.

"After careful consideration, and much discussion with Mr. Tillerson, we have decided to support his nomination to be secretary of state," Senators John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said in a statement.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/senators-mccain-graham-support-tillerson-nomination-163841587.html?ref=gs

---------------------------------------

good pups

POW!

Bernie Sanders praises President Trump

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt), who campaigned hard against the Trans-Pacific Partnership in last year’s Democratic presidential primaries, praised President Trump for an executive order to officially pull the United States out of the deal.

“I am glad the Trans-Pacific Partnership is dead and gone,” Sanders said. “For the last 30 years, we have had a series of trade deals – including the North American Free Trade Agreement, permanent normal trade relations with China and others – which have cost us millions of decent-paying jobs and caused a ‘race to the bottom’ which has lowered wages for American workers. Now is the time to develop a new trade policy that helps working families, not just multinational corporations. If President Trump is serious about a new policy to help American workers, then I would be delighted to work with him.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...n-pro-worker-policies/?utm_term=.67571b54a988

trump-tank.jpg

US Military Bases 'Taking Down Obama Portraits, Replacing Them With Trump Memes'

In military bases across the country, portraits of Obama are coming down and Trump memes are reportedly taking their place.

Federal policy dictates that all Obama portraits in court houses, post offices, government buildings and military installations needed to be removed by 12:01 p.m. on Friday, January 20th.

Trump portraits need to take their place, but not everyone has received their official portraits yet.

These photos shared on social media purportedly show what's taken their place in the meantime.

16195583_1545329468840698_6964324230302921332_n.jpg

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56160

------------------------------------------

wow - everybody is stealing my stuff

Trump is reviving the Keystone and Dakota pipelines! Move over a few feet, you ******* caribou!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/trump-to-sign-orders-reviving-pipeline-projects-sources-say.html

WHITE HOUSE
Trump to sign orders reviving pipeline projects, sources say
Published January 24, 2017 FoxNews.com
Facebook Twitter livefyre Email Print
DEVELOPING …

Sources tell Fox News that President Trump plans to sign executive orders reviving the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, which had been stalled under the Obama administration.

The orders would follow earlier executive actions covering everything from trade to ObamaCare.

Trump on Monday signed measures withdrawing the U.S. from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal, and instituting a hiring freeze for most of the federal government.