• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

Oh boy, hold onto 'yer peckers. When stuff like this is out there it makes you think, or at least it should. For anyone rational enough trying to figure out what's really going on.

Professor Angelia Wilson, from the University of Manchester, believes the trail of scandals in the President-elect’s wake has become an “embarrassment” to the Republican party, leaving him vulnerable to impeachment by members of the party seeking reelection to the House.

“I think it is highly likely that he will be impeached in the first 12 to 18 months,” she told The Independent.

“Whether it will be about the Russia dossier or other scandals that are undoubtedly there, he has become a liability for the Republican party. At some point they will need to distance themselves from him in order to solidify reelection for the House.”

In the US, impeachment is the first step in a constitutionally sanctioned two-stage process to remove a president from office for committing “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanours”.

Mr Trump’s cabinet nominees have so far broken with him on almost every major policy proposal, including his pro-Russia stance, leading some to question as to how this shift will affect congress support of the leader.

Incoming Defence Secretary General James Mattis claimed President Vladimir Putin was trying to “break the Northern Atlantic alliance” and that the US needed to take steps to defend itself at his Senate confirmation hearing.

Donald Trump ‘highly likely’ to face impeachment within first 18 months as US President, expert warns
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...nauguration-us-congress-illegal-a7525761.html

Last edited:
When, exactly, did we give a **** about what professors think?

You mean those same professors that have yet to make any correct prediction or hypothesis...those professors ?
Yes, those professors.

Intelligence Committee will investigate possible Russia-Trump links
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...e-possible-russia-trump-links-233621?cmpid=sf

The Senate panel could use subpoenas to secure testimony from Obama officials and the Trump team.

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said late Friday that his committee will investigate possible contacts between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia, reversing himself one day after telling reporters that the issue would be outside of his panel’s ongoing probe into Moscow’s election-disruption efforts.

Burr and the intelligence panel’s top Democrat, Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, said in a joint statement that the committee's probe would touch on "intelligence regarding links between Russia and individuals associated with political campaigns" as well as Russian cyberattacks and other election meddling outlined in an intelligence report released last week.

The committee will use “subpoenas if necessary” to secure testimony from Obama administration officials as well as Trump’s team, Burr and Warner said.

The bipartisan Senate announcement came hours after several House Democrats aired their frustrations with FBI Director James Comey following a classified briefing on Russian election disruption. The Democrats were livid that Comey refused to confirm whether he is conducting an inquiry into potential Trump ties to Russia — a question that he publicly declined to answer earlier this week.

But, but, but I thought this was 'fake news'', a 4chan hoax. Spike and IndySteel promised me it was fake news! WTF are they investigating?

giphy.gif

Yes, those professors.

Intelligence Committee will investigate possible Russia-Trump links
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...e-possible-russia-trump-links-233621?cmpid=sf

The Senate panel could use subpoenas to secure testimony from Obama officials and the Trump team.

But, but, but I thought this was 'fake news'', a 4chan hoax. Spike and IndySteel promised me it was fake news! WTF are they investigating?

giphy.gif

"Intelligence community assures world iraq has active WMD's"..... oh wait....
"We are not spying on the American people "..... oh wait....
the CIA is propaganda central and every one of the directors of every major intelligence agency was appointed by a pro globalist president... it doesnt take long jaunts through confirmed history to realize what the intelligence community tells the public is utter bull crap... you cant just take that stance when what they are saying is agreeable with your political views... they lied then, they probably are lying now... its just what they do

Tibs, slow down, man. You seem to be losing it.

It's on!

LOCK HER UP!

Clinton email probe to continue 'full throttle'

Hillary Clinton's defeat in the 2016 presidential election won't halt House Republicans' probe of her private email server, an investigation that could bring "a lot of other characters" into congressional crosshairs, according to the top GOP investigator

This was never a political targeting in the beginning and just because there was a political election doesn't mean it goes away," House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told reporters Monday. "There were a lot of other characters that were involved in this that we have to look at."

Their review will encompass an array of figures, ranging from Clinton's ousted team to incumbent leaders of the FBI.

"This was potentially one of the largest breaches of security in the history of the State Department," he said. "It cannot and should never be repeated again. How is it that so much information was able to migrate out into the world? These are still open questions that we need to finish up so that they don't happen again."

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2611300/

Trump White House to Evict Press?

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” incoming White House chief of staff Reince Priebus addressed a report on whether reporters will be working daily inside the White House by explaining the plan is to possibly expand the White House press briefing room which would mean office space for reporters would have to be moved but where “hasn’t been determined.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...rters-will-be-working-inside-the-white-house/

----------------------

Move them to da hood!

hahahahahaha - let them cover from there

Motel-6-Washington-Dc-Washington-Exterior-view-exterior.jpg

Clinton email probe to continue 'full throttle'

Back in the news, the Hildebeast is like a winter cold. Speaking of ....howsabout a poem ?

Twas the night before Inauguration..

Twas the night before INAUGURATION, and up in the tower,
The Donald reflected on his newfound power.
The conservative masses had come out in force,
And delivered a victory that would chart a new course.

The snowflakes were shell-shocked with tears in their eyes,
The media lied to them . . . What a surprise.
They had been promised a Hillary win,
But the criminal Clinton took one on the chin.

And though from all corners celebrities flew,
They made no impression, for they hadn’t a clue.
They talked about climate, racism, and such,
And they made up good stories . . . But didn’t know much.

The fake news and ignorance came at a cost,
And they can’t understand all the reasons they lost.
They blame it on Comey and Bernie and Vlad,
But fail to acknowledge the one that was bad.

Yes, Hillary Clinton, in many ways flawed,
Was her own biggest hurdle toward getting the nod.
The campaign exposed her corruptness and greed,
And her speeches were punch-less as ten dollar weed.

So out in the streets there arose such a clatter,
It was Soros-paid protestors and Black Lives Matter.
With cities to pillage and windows to smash,
They knew not the issues, but needed the cash.

Eight years of Obama had given them cause,
To expect a replacement of their Santa Claus.
But soon the protestors will feel the pain,
When the wheels fall off of the old gravy train.

And now all the snowflakes are riddled with fear,
Upset and offended by things that they’ll hear.
The cocoa and crayons will help for a while,
But fact-based opinions will soon cramp their style.

I originally supported, and voted, for Cruz,
In the end, I would vote for whoever they choose.
He wasn’t my first choice, but soon I would cede,
The one they call Trump is the one that we need.

I saw him on TV in front of a crowd,
He spoke about veterans, it made me feel proud.
He spoke about energy, safety, and jobs,
Taking this country back from the Washington snobs.

He was dressed in Armani, all tailored and neat,
And the Brunos he wore made the outfit complete.
For a man of his vintage, he seemed rather fit,
And he looked presidential, I have to admit.

His eyes glowed like embers, his smile was the best,
And his hair was the color of my old hunting vest.
His love for this country was on full display,
And his actions spoke louder than his words could say.

He thanked all his voters, and before he was gone,
Saved thousands of jobs while Obama looked on.
The fate of this country left nothing to chance,
So, he filled out his cabinet weeks in advance.

The men he had chosen were of the same mind,
Let’s set the bar high, and not lead from behind.
He picked up his phone as he rose from his seat,
With a flick of his finger, he sent out this tweet;

“Now Mattis!, now Kelly!’ now Sessions! And Pruitt!
On Perry! On Flynn, You’re the ones who can do it.
Start lifting restrictions and building the wall,
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!”;

The roar of his audience rose from the stands,
He kissed all their babies and shook all their hands.
He answered their questions and calmed all their fears,
They knew it would be a fantastic four years.

Then he jumped in his limo, and off to his jet,
A fellow that Liberals won’t soon forget.
He sent one more tweet as the evening expired;
“MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND OBAMA – YOU’RE FIRED!”

Speaking of ....hows about a poem?

Great idea.

Do not grope me in a car.
Do not grope me at a bar.
Do not grope, you understand?
Do not grope me, orange man!
#TrumpDrSeuss

I will build my border wall,
and I will build it very tall.
If you say my hands are small,
a dozen lawyers I will call!
#TrumpDrSeuss

I do not like this orange man,
I do not like his border plan.
I do not like his candy tactics,
I do not like his pervy antics.
#TrumpDrSeuss

Grab a woman on a train
Grab a woman on a plane
Just barge on in, no need to knock!
It's not assault, just locker room talk!
#TrumpDrSeuss

I do not like your ugly heart
I do not like your counterpart
I do not want your words of hate
I do not want you in any state
#TrumpDrSeuss

MAD-Magazine-Trumpty-Dumpty_560c097d5c6bc1.42214947.jpg

Twilight zone...yeah I remember that show. Reminds me of ........

MFs72HN.jpg

The New York Post says Trump's election is turning liberals into conservatives. Think about it. Suddenly liberals are demanding checks and balances on presidential powers, with California's secession threats, liberals are now in favor of state's rights, and for the first time ever, Russia is bad.

j906kFr.jpg

President Obama was in Chicago on Tuesday to deliver his farewell speech to the nation as his second term comes to a close. During the president's speech, he said that he came into office eight years ago believing that what unites Americans is greater than what divides us. Well, we showed him.

P97PhUE.jpg

Meryl Streep was urged by admirers to run for president after her speech ripping Trump at the Golden Globes. Why not? Anyone who can lead a standing ovation for Roman Polanski and then get a standing ovation for calling Trump immoral has, what we call in Los Angeles, good people skills.

PB8IGpE.jpg

Happy MLK day folks

yNY5rSL.jpg

Fear and loathing...

15965378_1107948212649766_2662693671228716711_n.jpg

Boy, four days before the inauguration, nobody could have predicted the upheaval and chaos that surrounds the president elect. Holy crap.

Tumult surrounds Trump days ahead of his presidency
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/16/politics/donald-trump-presidency/index.html

Donald Trump is four days away from assuming the presidency after one of the most tumultuous transitions in modern history, setting the stage for a rocky period of dramatic change, partisan acrimony and unpredictable results. Trump will take office with far lower poll ratings than his recent predecessors, with majorities of Americans doubtful of his capacity to handle the job. He's at war with the nation's intelligence agencies, has a dysfunctional relationship with the press, is fighting claims that he's too cozy with Russia and is brushing off conventional ethical standards for an incoming president. China has warned him about changing policy related to Taiwan and Mexico has threatened retaliation if Trump imposes a border tax.

John Lewis became one of the most prominent Democrats to call the legitimacy of Trump's presidency into question, prompting a weekend retort from the President-elect, who tweeted that the civil rights icon is "all talk" and "no action."

For any other incoming president, such a pile of controversies and crises would suggest an early political disaster is imminent for the new White House. But Trump broke the mold in his outsider campaign and has repeatedly shrugged off scandals and controversies that would have downed normal politicians. He appears determined to shake up conventions that have built up around the presidency for two centuries and has little time for those who say he lacks presidential demeanor.

In fact, many of the political storms raging as he takes office have been instigated by Trump himself. Inciting chaos and disruption has been the key to his political career, helping him rupture the Republican establishment and win the White House. He seemingly has no plans to change tactics in the White House.

raw

Bunch of bullshit cooked up by the morons in the media. Still haven't learned a damn thing from the election. Real people can't wait till he is sworn in. 4 more days !!!