• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

Oh so now when the stock market is doing well it IS alright to give the president the credit for it. And as far as the ridiculous executive order he signed today banning travel from several Middle East countries including Syria, all I have to say is this.... the doctor that saved my father's life is from Syria.... thank God my father got sick before this asswipe became president.

He could have found a better doctor in Omaha, who is legal.

Oh so now when the stock market is doing well it IS alright to give the president the credit for it. And as far as the ridiculous executive order he signed today banning travel from several Middle East countries including Syria, all I have to say is this.... the doctor that saved my father's life is from Syria.... thank God my father got sick before this asswipe became president.

sure all the Best doctors are from Syria...everyone knows that....

Never said all the best doctors were from Syria... My comments were about just one that is from Syria.... and what he was able to do for my father is something for which I will never be able to thank him enough. Just grateful he was able to come to this country when it was still legal for him to do so. That's all I was saying.

A Public Service Announcement!

Where are we going to get the guys with the pointy shoes and little cars for parades now?

Overheard some people talking about Trump - guy says “It’s the first time I ever remember a politician doing what he said he’d do”

Another guy says “It’s because he’s NOT a politician. He’s a businessman and businessmen do what they say or they’re not in business very long”

100 Days in the First Week!

We 'Hit the Ground Running': President Trump Delivers First Weekly Address

President Trump has released his first weekly address to the American people, touting what he has done in the week since the inauguration.

“Every day,” he said, “we’re fulfilling the promise we made to the American people.”

He touted the executive actions he has taken on Obamacare, TPP, immigration, etc.

“This administration has hit the ground running at a record pace,” Trump concludes. “Everybody’s talking about it. We’re doing it with speed and we’re doing it with intelligence, and we will never ever stop fighting on behalf of the American people.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/we-h...resident-trump-delivers-first-weekly-address/

JEWS FOR TRUMP!

Netanyahu Tweets in Support of Trump Border Wall Plan

Benjamin Netanyahu ✔ @netanyahu

President Trump is right. I built a wall along Israel's southern border. It stopped all illegal immigration. Great success. Great idea

16388311_1674514775892827_7595759244402159172_n.jpg

[h=1]Trump’s Immigration Ban Excludes Countries With Business Ties[/h]https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2017-trump-immigration-ban-conflict-of-interest/

Just off the top of my head, Libya killed four Americans in our embassy and Yemen killed 17 and injured 40 in the USS Cole bombing so your list is invalid from whatever Libtard source dreamed it up. Besides, it's not a Muslim ban, it's a ban on immigrants from terrorist-sponsoring and failed states. Under President Burgundy there would be a Muslim ban, also bugs and wiretaps in every mosque, and Muslim leaders in America would be prosecuted under the RICO Act.

Ron the chart must show terrorist / criminal acts on US soil.
The chart doesn't say that.

Having said that, what's your guess on why those other muslim countries aren't on the ban list? You know, the ones where the majority of terrorists come from, including all the 9-11 scumbags?
Their governments don't overtly support terrorists. The others do.

And the notion that these specific countries are the only ones in the region where Trump has business dealings. Does that not trouble you?
Well yes because I don't think we should let ANY Muslims into the country, period. Although we have freedom of speech and freedom of religion that does not extend to overthrowing the government. The Quoran specifically instructs Muslims to overthrow any non-Islamic government they may live under and install Islamic law, therefore every observant Muslim is guilty of treason.

you mean the same dad whom you were shopping for medical CARE for? the same guy whom you were scrutinizing how much you were going to pay? the same father who's life came down to how much it was going to hit your checkbook after using a 10% Groupon? that guy?

No person, from another country, has a right to immigrate to the US. We can let them come here, if we wish. But they must be willing to assimilate and contribute, to our society, and culture. We have no imperative to be the homeless shelter for every person, from any violence torn country. Or economic refugees. We should accept those that have helped us, such as Iraqi military that were our partners with us is the war, and who's lives would be in danger if returned. And we should be putting more pressure on those ME nations that have not accepted any refugees. If not, we will become another Europe, who finds itself in a cultural , and economic nightmare.And there is this.....

Jews aren't for Trump, nor for his wall, nor for his racism, nor for his bigotry, nor for his xenophobia. That shady ******* Netanyahu is for Trump. Get your facts straight.

Bwahahahaha...you never fail to amuse Tibsy, classic Libtardiness

CRjXLqU.png

sr1cYF8.jpg

and why does Hungry have a wall???

Because border walls WORK!

Hungary's Border Fence Is Working

borderfence_hungary.jpg

Ever since Hungary put up a border fence to close off the country from illegal migrants from Croatia last month, the number of illegals has fallen to only a dozen per day. Prior to the miracle fence, there were up to 10,000 migrants illegally entering Hungary daily.

http://punchingbagpost.com/hungary-border-fence-is-working

It looks like a scene out of The Walking Dead

Check out the **** with the turquoise shorts and the fanny pack. "I'm coming for you, Rusty!"

trump-accomplishments-1000x640.jpeg

Here’s the full list of what President Trump has achieved in his first week

1. Changed existing policy to require every unauthorized immigrant caught crossing the border be detained.

2. Expanded the Obama administration’s existing policy of prioritizing the deportation of unauthorized immigrants convicted of serious crimes.

3. Beefed up border enforcement, adding agents to Immigrations and Customs Enforcement’s Enforcement and Removal Operations office and reinstating the Secure Communities program.

4. Directed the Department of Homeland Security to begin construction on a wall on the US-Mexico border, to the extent that it can be paid for with existing funds.

5. Signed an executive order promising to withhold federal money from sanctuary cities.

6. Reinstated the “global gag rule,” that blocks federal funding from international family planning organizations that “either provide abortion or discuss abortion services with their clients.

7. Withdrew the US from negotiations over the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal.

8. Announced a hiring freeze throughout the federal government except for the military and national security or public safety positions.

9. Announced a temporary regulatory freeze.

10. Put a freeze on public communications (like news releases and social media posts) and grant spending at several agencies, including the Environmental Protection Agency.

11. Suspended the Obama administration plan to cut interest rates for Federal Housing Administration–backed home loans.

12. Issued an executive order telling agencies to waive or grant exemptions from Obamacare fees and regulations “to the maximum extent permitted by law.”

13. Canceled advertisements urging people to sign up for Obamacare.

14. Signed executive memos that will make it easier for TransCanada to construct the Keystone XL pipeline and for Energy Transfer Partners to build the final uncompleted portion of the Dakota Access pipeline.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/whoa-heres-everything-trump-accomplished-week-one

hahahahahaha

Kellyanne Conway: The Media Failed; When Will People Be Fired?

"Not one network person has been let go," she argued. "Not one silly political analyst and pundit who talked smack all day long about Donald Trump has been let go. They are panels every Sunday, they are on cable news every day."

She added: "I'm too polite to mention their names, but they know who they are, and they are all wondering who will be the first to go. The election was three months ago. None of them have been let go."

"Biased coverage might be easy to detect, but incomplete coverage, impossible to detect," she also said. "That is my major grievance. The media are not giving us complete coverage."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...e_media_failed_when_will_people_be_fired.html

Donald J Trump Statement Regarding Recent Executive Order Concerning Extreme Vetting

“America is a proud nation of immigrants and we will continue to show compassion to those fleeing oppression, but we will do so while protecting our own citizens and border. America has always been the land of the free and home of the brave.

We will keep it free and keep it safe, as the media knows, but refuses to say. My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months. The seven countries named in the Executive Order are the same countries previously identified by the Obama administration as sources of terror. To be clear, this is not a Muslim ban, as the media is falsely reporting.

This is not about religion - this is about terror and keeping our country safe. There are over 40 different countries worldwide that are majority Muslim that are not affected by this order. We will again be issuing visas to all countries once we are sure we have reviewed and implemented the most secure policies over the next 90 days.

I have tremendous feeling for the people involved in this horrific humanitarian crisis in Syria. My first priority will always be to protect and serve our country, but as President I will find ways to help all those who are suffering.”

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158567643610725

---------------------

America First!

LMFAO. The same thing was said about Obama.

So...Uncle George has you partnering with David Brock now Tibsy ? I would have thought he would hire a local company to handle the stateside vitriol.

In other news...

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer promised to lead Senate Democrats in trying to block Donald Trump's cabinet nominees Thursday. Democrats are vowing to make Trump a no-term president. It's all part of the natural cycle of denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and Inauguration.

President Trump's inaugural speech Friday attempted to depict himself as a fighter for better trade deals with foreign nations, a sentry for a strong border, and as a champion for American industries. However Trump's power is not absolute. It will never replace cocaine in Hollywood's eyes.

President Trump will be targeted by new protests which were announced Tuesday. Organizers say that last weekend's anti-Trump rallies were so successful they've scheduled another one in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 26th. And if there's enough time they plan to hand out some Oscars.

LIcZeyC.jpg