• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

LMFAO. The same thing was said about Obama.

Trump has at least accomplished things and build companies and employed people. Bomma wrote two autobiographies before anyone outside of Chicago and Hawaii ever heard of Him.

More more more - I want more!

TRUMPROLLER1.jpg

Trump has at least accomplished things and build companies and employed people. Bomma wrote two autobiographies before anyone outside of Chicago and Hawaii ever heard of Him.

what kind of narcissism is that - trying to talk about yourself when no one gives a **** or cares to give a ****, so you write an autobiography...twice?

ROFL!!!! This is great! I love it...

President Donald Trump answered critics of his immigration restrictions from seven high-risk countries in the Middle East, sending a message out on Twitter.
“Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning,” he wrote. “Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage, protesters and the tears of Senator Schumer.”

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer teared up during a press conference on Sunday, calling Trump’s executive order “mean spirited and un-American.” On Monday, he stated his intent to ask for a vote in the Senate to repeal Trump’s order.

Trump did not signal any intention of backing down.

“Secretary Kelly said that all is going well with very few problems,” he wrote. “MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!”

Last edited:
Bwahahahahahahaahahahahah!!!

President Trump: “I saw Chuck Schumer on TV with the fake tears. I asked him who is acting coach was. I mean, they looked fake, probably a 5% chance they were real.”

RTSWIJE-1024x773.jpg

Most Support Temporary Ban on Newcomers from Terrorist Havens

Most voters approve of President Trump’s temporary halt to refugees and visitors from several Middle Eastern and African countries until the government can do a better job of keeping out individuals who are terrorist threats.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters favor a temporary ban on refugees from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen until the federal government approves its ability to screen out potential terrorists form coming here. Thirty-three percent (33%) are opposed, while 10% are undecided.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...porary_ban_on_newcomers_from_terrorist_havens

More proof that the ban was the right call: Statement from the National Border Control Council.

‘Morale amongst our agents and officers has increased exponentially since the signing of the orders,’ the statement read.

‘The men and women of ICE and Border Patrol will work tirelessly to keep criminals, terrorists, and public safety threats out of this country, which remains the number one target in the world – and President Trump’s actions now empower us to fulfill this life saving mission, and it will indeed save thousands of lives and billions of dollars.’

R E L A X

Trump's Heartland Voters Shrug Off Global Uproar Over Immigration Ban

Many of President Donald Trump’s core political supporters had a simple message on Sunday for the fiercest opponents of his immigration ban: Calm down.

The relaxed reaction among the kind of voters who drove Trump’s historic upset victory - working- and middle-class residents of Midwest and the South - provided a striking contrast to the uproar that has gripped major coastal cities, where thousands of protesters flocked to airports where immigrants had been detained.

In the St. Louis suburb of Manchester, Missouri, 72-year-old Jo Ann Tieken characterized the president as bringing reason into an overheated debate.

“Somebody has to stand up, be the grown up and see what we can do better to check on people coming in,” she said. “I’m all for everybody to stop and take a breath … Just give it a chance.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-immigration-supporters-idUSKBN15E0BH?il=0

It's all just hyped up MSM propaganda and organized protests paid for by Soros. Trump should have the CIA take out Soros and his whole family. And Hillary.

SNS Breaking News Alert!

SNOWFLAKE PARTY Suffers Major Meltdown After Only 109 of 325,000 Visitors Detained at US Airports!

SNS Breaking News Alert!

SNOWFLAKE PARTY Suffers Major Meltdown After Only 109 of 325,000 Visitors Detained at US Airports!

Then they start printing their prognostications like they are really able to understand the will of the people. So far, political history proves the exact opposite but the radical Left and Media Matters just presses on without a care in the world that they are simply swimming upstream after a hard rain.

Tibs
Precisely because the problem is one of temperament and character, it will not get better. It will get worse, as power intoxicates Trump and those around him. It will probably end in calamity—substantial domestic protest and violence, a breakdown of international economic relationships, the collapse of major alliances, or perhaps one or more new wars (even with China) on top of the ones we already have. It will not be surprising in the slightest if his term ends not in four or in eight years, but sooner, with impeachment or removal under the 25th Amendment. The sooner Americans get used to these likelihoods, the better.

What's that Democrat idiom ...keep saying the same stupid thing over and over and pretty soon people will start to believe it.

1hb3wc.jpg

itzmRsp.jpg

I had the same reaction as Trump did to Schumer's tears. Talk about FAKE.

I had the same reaction as Trump did to Schumer's tears. Talk about FAKE.

I dunno, the tears may be legit. Every Democrat is crying because bans like this on immigrants mean lost votes for Democrats. If I were a Liberal, I'd be crying too.

I think the comments that sicken me the most are the images posted of Anne Frank saying her family's death was a direct result of US policy to deny refugees entry to the US.

I think the comments that sicken me the most are the images posted of Anne Frank saying her family's death was a direct result of US policy to deny refugees entry to the US.

Well, Democrats WERE running the country at the time.....

snort

Liberals may hate Trump’s first 10 days, but GOP base loves it

920x1240.jpg

“Is the white, blue-collar voter in Pennsylvania going to be upset by all that (turmoil of the first week)? Not at all,” said G. Terry Madonna, director of the Center for Politics and Public Affairs at Franklin & Marshall College and one of Pennsylvania’s leading pollsters.

“They like the language he uses; they like that he wants to put the curbs on immigration. They believe it takes their jobs away,” said Madonna, who runs the Franklin & Marshall poll. “They’re not the people out there demonstrating. They like it, because he’s doing what he said he would be doing.”

http://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Liberals-may-hate-Trump-s-first-10-days-but-10895770.php