• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The official President Donald J. Trump Thread

My niece/ god daughter disowned me on facebook. I haven't spoken to her in months but have extended the olive branch many times to have it slapped back in my face. I am done with her. Her and her girlfriend can go to Canada for all I care...

Everyone in my sphere knows where I stand. If any friend or family want to defriend me because they disagree with my politics, **** 'em, that's their problem. I'm right, they're wrong.
Frankly I think I get more respect from them because I don't back down, in fact I rarely get ****** with.

Everyone in my sphere knows where I stand. If any friend or family want to defriend me because they disagree with my politics, **** 'em, that's their problem. I'm right, they're wrong.
Frankly I think I get more respect from them because I don't back down, in fact I rarely get ****** with.

I'm the same with mine. I wear it on my sleeve. I've disowned family previously for real issues that I stood ground on. I'll certainly stand ground on politics - allow me my opinion, and I will yours. If we can't agree to disagree, then we have deeper issues that will escalate into greater issues between us.

Why are illegals, gays, and college snowflakes claiming to be so scared? Trump voters are the only ones getting assaulted.

I'm the same with mine. I wear it on my sleeve. I've disowned family previously for real issues that I stood ground on. I'll certainly stand ground on politics - allow me my opinion, and I will yours. If we can't agree to disagree, then we have deeper issues that will escalate into greater issues between us.

I don't go out of my way to start arguments with people, even this week :biggrin1:, but I've often said that if I do or say something that pisses you off then you'll just have to get used to being pissed off.

A while ago I actually created a Political Friends list on FB (you're on it) and a lot of my political posts are only seen by those folks so I don't bother people who aren't into politics. Like I said, people know where I stand so there's no point in beating them over the head with it ten times a day.

Last edited:
I don't go out of my way to start arguments with people, even this week :biggrin1:, but I've often said that if I do or say something that pisses you off then you'll just have to get used to being pissed off.

Reminds me of my college roommate's famous saying about his wife. He married a lawyer. Shall we say she can be very direct and often gets her way. He just smiles and says "She might be a *****...but she's my *****." People just have to love her the way she is or move on. He did.

Dingbats Warren and Sanders are willing to work with Trump. Donald, please keep them away. Leave the whack packs for Stern.

Dingbats Warren and Sanders are willing to work with Trump. Donald, please keep them away..

No, if they can be useful idiots, use them. Let them come groveling for scraps like good dogs. It will drive the left even more batshit crazy to see their heros on bended knee to Trump.

January 21st cant get here soon enough....

Not really - we have every minute of every day to enjoy the sheer spectacle till then. Trump 24/7 on every news show. Let them suck hard on those lemons.

Stop and taste the tears.

Friend of mine says the thought of Melania Trump in the WH being a role model to youth as First lady makes her sick (she is outraged at Melania's nude modeling photos). I asked her if allowing Bill back into the WH where he sodomized a female with a cigar and got blow jobs while on the phone with leaders of other countries is what she wants as a role model for her kids. CRICKETS.

My niece/ god daughter disowned me on facebook. I haven't spoken to her in months but have extended the olive branch many times to have it slapped back in my face. I am done with her. Her and her girlfriend can go to Canada for all I care...

Tell her to put on some Kid Rock.

Dave gonna give Trump a chance

‘I haven’t seen this before… I watched a white riot in Portland, Oregon, the other night. The news said they did a million dollars worth of damage, all the black people were watching like, “amateurs”.’

Michigan finally called for Trump. The landslide is official!!

84% Of Americans Accept Trump As President, including 76% of Clinton supporters

The 2016 election is over—and Donald J. Trump is the winner. Period. There are no recounts. There are no electoral irregularities.

No Russian hacking occurred. And no—signing a petition to get electors to cast their ballots for Clinton isn’t going to happen. Also, rioting in the streets isn’t going to wash away Hillary Clinton’s shocking loss to Trump. It’s the ultimate triggering. Progressive snowflakes are losing their minds, but their violent temper tantrums are mostly centered in the most liberal parts of the country.

These nonsensical antics are in Portland, Baltimore, Los Angeles, San Francisco bay area, and Philadelphia. You know—the usual places. Yet, while dumpsters are being set on fire and objects are being thrown at police, 84 percent of Americans accept the results of the 2016 election, including 76 percent on Hillary supporters.

And yes, even 83 percent of voters accepted George W. Bush as their president, even with him losing the popular vote, but winning the Electoral College.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...g-threefourths-of-clinton-supporters-n2244952

---------------------

Get over it

AP16315634808261.jpg

The entire Russian hacking was a lie and diversion created by the Dems. No doubt about it.

Trump just said a bunch of nothing in an hour long 60 Munutes interview, aside from saying his Supreme Court nominees would be pro life... only to then insist that an abortion ban is a long way away.

Trump just said a bunch of nothing in an hour long 60 Munutes interview, aside from saying his Supreme Court nominees would be pro life... only to then insist that an abortion ban is a long way away.
An abortion ban will never happen. You would need more pro-life justices or a Constitutional amendment ratified by 2/3 of the states and you will never get rid of enough Democrats to make that happen so there is no point in discussing it.

President-Elect Donald Trump Selects Reince Priebus as White House Chief of Staff

Donald Trump Picks Reince Priebus as Chief of Staff and Stephen Bannon as Strategist

In a statement Sunday afternoon, the transition team emphasized that the two men would work “as equal partners to transform the federal government.”

That simultaneous announcement is consistent with Mr. Trump’s management style in his businesses and in his campaign: creating rival power structures beneath him and encouraging them to battle it out.

trump-preibus-2.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/14/us/politics/reince-priebus-chief-of-staff-donald-trump.html

------------------

GOOD START. Management is fluid, but loyalty is important.

Preibus was loyal to Trump every step of the way, he will help him immensely on the Hill, instead of butting heads with congress every step of the way.

trump-oval-office.jpg

ha ha

Britain, France and Hungary snub EU’s emergency Trump meeting

Hailed by diplomats as a chance to “send a signal of what the EU expects” from Mr Trump, the plan fell into disarray after foreign ministers from the bloc’s two main military powers declined to attend the gathering demanded by Berlin and Brussels.

British foreign secretary Boris Johnson dropped out of the Brussels meeting, with officials arguing that it created an air of panic, while French foreign minister Jean-Marc Ayrault opted to stay in Paris to meet the new UN secretary-general. Hungary’s foreign minister boycotted the meeting, labeling the response from some EU leaders as “hysterical”.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...trump-uk-france-hungary-snub-eu-emergency-mee