• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

5o5u7h.jpg

He was banging cocktail waitresses two at a time. Players couldn't get a drink at the tables.

Love your attention to the details. I could probably recite many of the lines from that movie myself.

We'd likely have a blast having a few beers together, Ron. I was recently reciting Carl Spackler lines from Caddyshack and had the crowd cracking up. "Bark like a dog".

Love your attention to the details. I could probably recite many of the lines from that movie myself.

We'd likely have a blast having a few beers together, Ron. I was recently reciting Carl Spackler lines from Caddyshack and had the crowd cracking up. "Bark like a dog".
Gunga la gunga.

Chris Wallace can eat **** and die. ******* dumb goofy prick. Bet you're feeling bad for being such a shill in those debates, but then again maybe you're not.

Either way, you and the rest of your so called media are just as much to blame as our big tech companies who suppress and censor information.

Thanks you bunch of ********.

FORTY PERCENT approval rating folks. How do you spell Hindenburg? Titanic?

President Carter, do you approve of Joe Biden's performance?

how much cash do you ******* have left? they want it.

I think what he meant to say is that it will cost HIM "zero dollars"...

I think what he meant to say is that it will cost HIM "zero dollars"...
Jim Quinn reporting this morning that Hunter is getting tired of being the breadwinner for the family.

Every single poll i see has biden and Harris so woefully behind trump it isn’t even funny… they couldn’t even lie to cover up the numbers… I don’t know a single independent who would not vote trump right now, 1 in 5 Democrats say they would in each ofvthese polls… a great many others say they will vote for anyone but Biden or Harris…

At this point next year if these numbers don’t rebound, the red wave will literally doom the progressive movement…

Though there are whispers that the Biden administration may try to ban unvaccinated from public polling places… because after years of screaming about disenfranchisement of voters, they finally found a scenario that favors their side with it

Every single poll i see has biden and Harris so woefully behind trump it isn’t even funny… they couldn’t even lie to cover up the numbers… I don’t know a single independent who would not vote trump right now, 1 in 5 Democrats say they would in each ofvthese polls… a great many others say they will vote for anyone but Biden or Harris…

Am I doing this right? :jagoff:

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad
Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

Im just saying, polls are biased liberal as a standard practice.., and tge 1000 to 2000 response model is heavily flawed in the ultra diverse societal model we are in, so take it all with a grain of salt… but if you remember the poll models in 2016 and 2020 and how far left they skewed compared to the actual results… the polls from the last two days will have my Dem party friends ******** literal bricks… ive already had a despondent one drunk on my floor last year after crunching the numbers and worrying about midterms

Man we are so close to the big independent party I can taste it… these two are breaking themselves up on their own trying to hold things together… it’s beautiful…

Lol lets see what they can do next to push the voters further away?