• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

think positively!

**** schools. Home school that **** and give me back my ******* taxes I pay that pay your ducking salary

Who could have possibly seen this coming?

A: Every conservative for the past 25 years and every person with an intellect greater than a radish.

And yet, these school board members are too dense to realize that it is their actions that are resulting in the responses from concerned parents.

Dear school board, you are a paid public servant, receiving your salary and benefits from said parents.

And yet, these school board members are too dense to realize that it is their actions that are resulting in the responses from concerned parents.

Dear school board, you are a paid public servant, receiving your salary and benefits from said parents.
I’d like Vader to chime in on this. (If I recall he was /is a teacher).

I think teachers now a day (the newer one) are not in it for teaching but more to preach their beliefs and ideals. Not to open a child’s mind and let it flourish, but rather to fill it with their beliefs.

All I’ll say is that god my school district hasn’t adopted this ****. I’ve sat in on many of online ***** last year to hear what was being said.

Picking up meds at cvs for the wife. Line is 20 deep. Biden Biden Biden!

FJB is going quite viral, as it should be.

And **** libs heads asploding everywhere, as they also should be.

5ownpq.jpg

What? You’re not in Hungary, are you?
I understand what sarge is saying. Psaki is saying people advised Biden to keep troops there and that was not the descision he made.

The next line she is saying the commander in chief aka Biden / president made the decision to pull out not taking the advice from the generals.

It is worded funny, but not totally incompetent this time

think positively!

Third in line to the presidency. Something is very wrong that THIS pile of drunken **** has so much power.

We so need to scrub Washington clean from one end to the other. The stench is unbearable.

Reactions: JMM
Building back better!

More like burn it down. Completely intentional. Nothing these people do is an accident or without thinking.

Only thing they're actually thinking about is ways to take more until they have it all. They'll dole it out if you're obedient.

You will own nothing and like it!

Get off the silly farm, stop bashing yourself in the head with a hammer, stop reading Breitbart. Oh, it's you Tim. Nevermind.

Seriously, who the hell is running this nation? WH staffers jump and prevent Xiden taking questions, after OFFERING to take questions.

Joe Bob isn't in charge. He just signs **** ,eats ice cream and does his grumpy old man routine

I understand what sarge is saying. Psaki is saying people advised Biden to keep troops there and that was not the descision he made.

The next line she is saying the commander in chief aka Biden / president made the decision to pull out not taking the advice from the generals.

It is worded funny, but not totally incompetent this time
Excuse me, not being American I'm a bit confused. Who is Jen Psaki, and why does she seem to be doing all the talking on behalf of Biden? I don't recall Bush, Obama, or Trump rolling out someone else to speak on their behalf all the time.