• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

More good news about the incredible success of (D)imbo policies - defunding police, releasing criminals, opening the border to illegals infected with Covid and without a single ******* skill or nickel to their name, the Covid fuckups and edicts, and on and on.

Wait, what? Allowing people to steal means more people steal, and letting criminals out of jail to free up space in solitary confinement for soccer moms protesting school boards propagating racist philosophies and ignoring the rape of a 14-year old will bring about bad results?

Noooooooo ....

The story TSF posted about the Loudon County plumber and his daughter, the school board meeting, the blatantly disparate criminal treatment, etc. are a "how to" guide on fomenting civil unrest among average citizens that will inevitably rise to the level of violence.

Guy's daughter is raped at school by a boy wearing a skirt pretending to be a girl. Guy tries to speak at public forum about a horrible issue, is denied his rights, is roughed up for trying to do the right thing and then prosecuted for nothing while the rapist is allowed to walk free and rape another girl.

And the bad guy is the plumber.

**** liberals. I thought I disliked them 10 years ago. Not so - I barely thought about them and their miserable, worthless lives. Now? I hate them with the flames of a thousands suns because they cannot and will not leave the rest of us THE **** ALONE.
If this proves to be be true, a lawsuit similar to the Covington student should be filed. A plea deal should confirm this to be true.

The story TSF posted about the Loudon County plumber and his daughter, the school board meeting, the blatantly disparate criminal treatment, etc. are a "how to" guide on fomenting civil unrest among average citizens that will inevitably rise to the level of violence.

Guy's daughter is raped at school by a boy wearing a skirt pretending to be a girl. Guy tries to speak at public forum about a horrible issue, is denied his rights, is roughed up for trying to do the right thing and then prosecuted for nothing while the rapist is allowed to walk free and rape another girl.

And the bad guy is the plumber.

**** liberals. I thought I disliked them 10 years ago. Not so - I barely thought about them and their miserable, worthless lives. Now? I hate them with the flames of a thousands suns because they cannot and will not leave the rest of us THE **** ALONE.

I live not far from Loudon County. I've referenced the words here several times of a man I worked with in the 1990s, who went on to run for Congress in Maine. Incredibly smart man, polished, still often on radio. He lives in Loudon County. His kids go to/went to Loudon Co schools.

I posted that link on the Book of Face and tagged he and his wife, asking if they had seen this. I knew they had been somewhat embroiled in the ongoing controversies there over CRT, etc. The wife wrote back to me:

I have. And I was right behind this man and the lady when it went down. I also saw where another well known LGBTQ activist had words with Mr. Smith just prior to this. In fact I turned to my friend as said I this isn’t going to end well.

She further shared the article, writing the following:

Our Democrat Governor downgraded assault and battery to a misdemeanor which allows for principals to elect to deal with such matters internally without notifying the police. We also have Soros funded Commonwealth Attorneys elected to not prosecute criminals. I was there and saw the whole thing right in front of me, this father getting tainted and arrested. I never imagined it was this bad. Elections have consequences

That story, the depth of the corruption, is infuriating. This is the Liberal world that is taking over. It's a scary future.

LMAO, the remorse is strong.

Activists who spoke with the Washington Post said:
  • W. Mondale Robinson, founder of the Black Male Voter Project: "I think the frustration is at an all-time high. ... Black men are pissed off about the nothingness that has happened."
  • Nsé Ufot, chief executive of the New Georgia Project: "If midterms are about enthusiasm and turnout, who do you think is excited to vote on Nov. 2 at this moment? Because it ain't Democrats. It ain't black folks. It ain't young people."
  • Adelina Nicholls of the Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rights: "The concern that we have is that the Democratic Party, they keep repeating the same mistakes. We worked for something here. Let's try something new. Let's be different. What good is a politician that doesn't work for the benefit of the community that elected him?"
The dissonance between Biden's promises and actual accomplishments is so big, in fact, that Robinson told the Post that Democratic politicians will have a tough time securing the same demographic of voters in future elections that helped Democrats take control of the White House and Senate this year and last.

• W. Mondale Robinson, founder of the Black Male Voter Project: "I think the frustration is at an all-time high. ... Black men are pissed off about the nothingness that has happened."
You mean the moronic black men who voted AGAINST the guy that gave them the lowest black unemployment rate in history? They're pissed huh?
There's your bed. Snuggle down, pull up a blanket and sleep in it.

Black voters who mindlessly vote democrat for no other reason than ... "uh. But we're black." have no right whatsoever to vent, complain, or whine. You ******* won guys. Celebrate. Now that unemployment is sky high across the board, nobody has to be at work, so party on!

FBmBTIlVcAgrgPy

**** Joe Biden

Joe Biden has had a rough few months. Polling has his approval falling below 40 percent and Friday's jobs report won't do anything to prop it up. The Afghanistan catastrophe, COVID-19 deaths surpassing those during Donald Trump's tenure, and the increasing crisis at the southern border all will be secondary compared to the coming recession. Unlike many other economic events, this one will be the direct cause of policies promulgated by the White House.

Three main issues likely will plunge the country into economic backsliding and spark stagflation by the end of 2022: inflation, supply chain issues, and an unraveling labor market.

Can you imagine being a single mother, or father, right now in America? Prices of food and essentials up everywhere. But **** man, even kids shoes???

I weep for this nation.

More good news about the incredible success of (D)imbo policies - defunding police, releasing criminals, opening the border to illegals infected with Covid and without a single ******* skill or nickel to their name, the Covid fuckups and edicts, and on and on.

Wait, what? Allowing people to steal means more people steal, and letting criminals out of jail to free up space in solitary confinement for soccer moms protesting school boards propagating racist philosophies and ignoring the rape of a 14-year old will bring about bad results?

Noooooooo ....
You're just not seeing the big picture here, Jimmy.

Why the actions by these young entrepreneur's will result in an economic boom for companies like eBay, Craigslist, Offer Up, Etsy, eBid, and Rakuten, offering up high quality
merchandise at discounted prices, benefiting the American middle class.

You're just not seeing the big picture here, Jimmy.

Why the actions by these young entrepreneur's will result in an economic boom for companies like eBay, Craigslist, Offer Up, Etsy, eBid, and Rakuten, offering up high quality
merchandise at discounted prices, benefiting the American middle class.

I would point out that it seems to be no coincidence that Amazon, Facebook, and warehouse stores donate heavily to (D)imbos and also made huge profits from the Chinese flu, but I am in mortal fear that the genius of geniuses, the Newton of this message board, Floggy the Brilliant, would accuse me of believing in conspiracy theories.

She talks about people who "perpetrated violence, stole land and spread disease."

Is she talking about European explorers or illegal aliens?
if the country is illegitimate, as she said, then our government is also illegitimate. which means that we are paying taxes to an illegitimate government.

though it is refreshing to see her call the administration illegitimate.