• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

His net approval rating is now underwater. Let that sink in.

Worst...POTUS...evah.

Tying back into the Daily Wire article on Loudon County....shocker of all news, Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Buta Biberaj is a Soros-funded communist. Received nearly $1M from Soros.

iu
iu

Speaking of Soros, this looks like a must-read:

soros.png

George Soros has always been a sort of “boogeyman” figure on the right, and with no extensive critical books written on him since David Horowitz and David Poe’s great book “The Shadow Party” back in 2010, I thought it would be worth publishing an updated and complete work on his spheres of influence. My goal for the book is to have it be a one-stop reference to check if any organization is tied to Soros, while also providing a comprehensive critical biography of the man.

The book is outlined as follows:
  • The Origin of George Soros: Covers early life and influences of Soros, and how that his influenced his political meddling over the decades. This chapter also covers Soros’ malfeasance in his financial career, and the true story of him aiding the Nazis in Hungary as a child (a story that Soros has done everything to try to spin the narrative on).
  • George Soros, the 2020 Election, and Biden White House: How Soros meddled in the 2020 election is exposed, as are Soros-connected members of the Biden administration.
  • George Soros and The Ukraine: Much of this chapter takes off where Dan Bongino’s book “Follow the Money” leaves off when it comes to Soros’ influence in Ukraine, and how he leveraged it to damage Trump.
  • George Soros Infiltrates Higher Education: Documents Soros’ efforts to create an “Open Society University Network” and further spread his ideology through higher education (as if it wasn’t liberal enough!).
  • George Soros and the Media: All of Soros’ contacts in the media are exposed, as are specific narratives that he’s had them push.
  • George Soros Goes Local: Covers every local U.S. election Soros has funded, and how it has contributed to the decline of law and order in America.
  • The International Influence of George Soros (Europe): Documents the Soros network in Europe, particularly his influence over the European Court of Human Rights.
  • The International Influence of George Soros (Asia, Africa, South America, and the Middle East): Documents the Soros network in those regions.
  • The Leaked George Soros Documents Revelations: Catalogues every salacious detail that’s to be gleaned from leaked documents from Soros’ Open Society Foundations.
  • Post-Soros: Predicts how the Soros agenda will advance after he passes on based on how he’s positioned his influence in his old age.
The end of the book contains a lengthy appendix detailing every single notable organization Soros has funded in the past two decades. It should serve as a useful reference for anyone to check if a random liberal group is Soros-backed.

It's almost as if....this is intentional...you know, to ruin the country.

A photo posted on Thursday to Twitter showed a Baltimore location of Dunkin Donuts with a sign saying that they were temporarily out of donuts, and they are probably not the only one.

The photo shown in this article's image shows the sign, which reads "We apologize, but due to supply chain issues, we do not have donuts today," followed by "Please try our wonderful bagels and muffins."

As supply-chain issues only continue to worsen nationwide, many stores are constantly reporting shortages of what they had once considered to be basic items.

According to Newsweek, the food shortages across the US are deepening and widening. There is a looming possibility of a shortage of Thanksgiving turkeys in the US market for this upcoming Nov. 2021.

Indeed, food shortages and food inflation are a growing concern worldwide at the time of this writing. In Canada, food inflation may turn out to be even worse than predicted, for example.

Here is a good one............

White House press secretary Jen Psaki brushed off a question Monday about President Biden being filmed without a mask inside a Washington, D.C., restaurant, saying people should pay attention to the president’s policies and "not overly focus on moments in time."

During her daily press briefing, Psaki was asked by Fox News’ Peter Doocy to address a video showing Biden and first lady Jill Biden walking through a high-end Georgetown restaurant without masks on Saturday, violating Washington, D.C.'s indoor mask mandate.

"There is a mask requirement inside D.C. restaurants," Doocy said, "yet President Biden and the first lady were not wearing masks while walking around a D.C. restaurant on Saturday. Why?"

Psaki responded by incorrectly claiming the controversy centered around a photo, not a video, and she said the Bidens were walking out of the restaurant, not through it.

"Well, I think what we are referring to is a photo of them walking out of a restaurant after they had eaten, masks in hand, where they had not had put them back on yet," Psaki said.

"So I would say, of course, there are moments when we all don't put masks back on as quickly as we should," she continued. "But I don't think we should lose the forest through the trees here in that our objective here is to get more people vaccinated, make sure that that schools and companies around the country can put in place requirements to save more lives and keep people safer and not overly focus on moments in time that don't reflect overarching policy.

Doocy pushed back, saying the Bidens were clearly filmed walking through the restaurant, indoors, without masks on, but Psaki refused to elaborate.

"There is a carve out for people under two or people who are actively eating or drinking," Doocy said. "So I'm just curious why the president was doing this."

"I think I just addressed it, Peter," Psaki responded.

You know when things go really, really bad. The first people who get it are the ones in charge. The ones causing the suffering.
I dunno. I don't see that happening. The Swamp is too big. There are people who have been in solitary confinement for 10 months with no trial date for the crime of trespassing on Jan. 6. Of course if you're of the proper political affiliation you can burn and loot cities and the Vice President will raise money for your bail in the unlikely event you get arrested.

I dunno. I don't see that happening. The Swamp is too big. There are people who have been in solitary confinement for 10 months with no trial date for the crime of trespassing on Jan. 6. Of course if you're of the proper political affiliation you can burn and loot cities and the Vice President will raise money for your bail in the unlikely event you get arrested.

I'm talking on a scale of millions.

Tying back into the Daily Wire article on Loudon County....shocker of all news, Loudoun County Commonwealth's Attorney Buta Biberaj is a Soros-funded communist. Received nearly $1M from Soros.

iu
iu

That thing looks like Soros with a vagina.