• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Sloppy Joe closed Bagram and ordered hundreds of psycho Tolly-bon to be released. No problem. What could go wrong?

"Look over here, don't look at that, never mind, debt limit, vaccines, wHyTe So0pReMaSeE!!!"
- Dimbos

Thank you President Biden! Who knew Biden & the Democratic Party turning America into a full Communist State would show such early & impressive results? 🤔

You are joking right? Seriously you are simply trolling and you know it. Biden has retarded the growth of Jobs.

They have set up a fake studio to prop up the puppet.

Let that sink in.

IMG_9088.PNG

Now they are coming for your junk.

See, this is NOT what the democrats should be legislating. They WANT more children and they WANT people (men included) to have the right to choose whether they want a child or not.

What they SHOULD be writing laws for is the legal and financial termination of a man's responsibility for an unborn child he DOES NOT WANT.

Just as a woman has the biological right to determine that she does not want to carry an unwanted child to term, a man should have the legal and financial right to decline responsibility for an unborn child he does not want. You cannot force a man to submit his DNA for a child he doesn't want and then additionally force him to accept responsibility for a child that was conceived against his wishes. This is tantamount to rape and it's a travesty of justice.

If women want to have children, or not, they have have every right. However, men ALSO have the right to decline conception.

Write THAT ******* law, *******. If you don't want to, don't whine to me about "the right to choose". All you're REALLY arguing is the "Right for women to terminate an unwanted pregnancy." It's not about bodily autonomy. It's not about "women's reproductive choices". It's about getting out of an inconvenient situation.

Gas has jumped nearly 20 cents since Sunday. It was $2.76 when I got back from the Penn State game. This morning it is $2.94. Seriously considering getting rid of my truck for something smaller and more fuel efficient. I drive too much to be having a gas guzzling V8 at these prices.
Gas jumped again today to $3.07 at my local station. $3.09 is what I'm seeing at most places now.

31 cents since Sunday. Crock of ****.

How can the media not roast the guy for building a fake white house just so he can read off a jumbotron sized teleprompter

I paid 3.80 yesterday. I'm stuck with premium 93 octane. Fortunately the new car market is so ******, my 3 year old sports car is worth just about what I paid for it new. In a lot of cases it's selling higher used then what you paid new for it.

Really bad sign. I'm probably going to unload it for a little 4 banger before **** gets rough.

I've never seen so many large car dealerships look like they're going out of business. Just empty. Maybe 10-20% of capacity.

Wow, just.....wow.

Kamala’s daughter gets a boyfriend… Disturbing Photo​

Where are the pitchforks??

kamala-stepdaughter.jpg

This is NOT a Halloween costume and they are not members of the Addams Family.

Kamala’s 22 year-old stepdaughter has a new boyfriend

kamala-step-2.jpg

She's a real treat huh? Loving the armpit hair.

Thank you President Biden! Who knew Biden & the Democratic Party turning America into a full Communist State would show such early & impressive results? 🤔

LMAO, like Floggy, you suck at this.

Jobs report again falls well below expectations; 194,000 added in September​

Friday's labor snapshot was widely expected to show about 500,000 new jobs in September.

Oct. 8 (UPI) -- The U.S. economy added fewer than 200,000 jobs during the month of September, the Labor Department said in its monthly national employment assessment on Friday -- marking the second straight month that the figure was far below expectations.

The department said 194,000 jobs were added for the month, well shy of the 500,000 expected by most economists.

Most economists expected the report to show a substantial increase over August, when a disappointing 235,000 were added to U.S. payrolls -- about 500,000 fewer than most everyone anticipated.

Wow, just.....wow.

Kamala’s daughter gets a boyfriend… Disturbing Photo​

Where are the pitchforks??

kamala-stepdaughter.jpg

This is NOT a Halloween costume and they are not members of the Addams Family.

Kamala’s 22 year-old stepdaughter has a new boyfriend

kamala-step-2.jpg

She's a real treat huh? Loving the armpit hair.
Yeesh!!! They need to be clubbed like baby seals.

Now they are coming for your junk.

If you guys read the article the dumbass was trying to "start a conversation" about how the government needs to stay out the reproductive rights conversation. I wrote to him and asked that he spend his time working for the people he represents on meaningful policy that solves problems rather than wasting time making political points and posturing for the spotlight. I haven't received a reply and don't expect to.