• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

All I know, is one year ago, gas here in NC was $1.78. As of 4:40 PM today, gas is $3.29.

Swung into Walmart on my way home from work today to pick up a couple ribeyes. 2.73 pounds of ribeye steak was $57 and change. Some of the shelves in Walmart are empty, but the red meat aisle was full because nobody is paying that kind of scratch for steak. I can afford it, but that's ridiculous. Looks like I'll be eating lots of chicken and chops, at least until I get priced out of that.

You could go on and on. But according to Raggedy Ann, I'm just pissed my treadmill is taking longer than I thought. Pompous *****.

Also, I recently got rid of my truck. It's got a big V8 and I drive too much to keep filling it up at these prices. Got myself into a small SUV. Killed me to do it, but I got my money's worth. When I bought it, I got it out the door for $37,500. 3 years and 55,000 miles later, and that dealership that I bought the truck from paid me $37,800 as a trade. Needless to say, my payment on the new vehicle is nothing, better gas mileage and my insurance dropped $200 a year. Way things are going, I'm going to need every nickel.

All I know, is one year ago, gas here in NC was $1.78. As of 4:40 PM today, gas is $3.29.

Swung into Walmart on my way home from work today to pick up a couple ribeyes. 2.73 pounds of ribeye steak was $57 and change. Some of the shelves in Walmart are empty, but the red meat aisle was full because nobody is paying that kind of scratch for steak. I can afford it, but that's ridiculous. Looks like I'll be eating lots of chicken and chops, at least until I get priced out of that.

You could go on and on. But according to Raggedy Ann, I'm just pissed my treadmill is taking longer than I thought. Pompous *****.
Chicken prices are going up too. Its crazy what they are asking for friggin wings. When they give money away like its air, I guess we have what we have. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it, when people start to get hungry, they'll be a march towards DC that nobody will be able to stop.

Last edited:
Jobama's current top hit:

That was great because it was so spontaneous and honest.

FJB is picking up serious steam (as it should).

Biden is having a town hall tonight should be interesting

Hearing a barely coherent, corrupt piece of **** trying to talk while not soiling himself isn't interesting to me - but I do understand what you mean. Like Ricky Ricardo used to say:

i-love-lucy-lucy-ricardo.gif

"What am I doing here?"

Yeah, ******, what ARE you doing here?

**** Joe Biden! And the stupid idiots who voted for that plagiarizing imbecile and ****** America in the process.

"What am I doing here?" may be the most profound question Joe Biden ever asked himself. He won't ever actually ponder that because he's beyond all hope, but it's fun to dream.

Also, I recently got rid of my truck. It's got a big V8 and I drive too much to keep filling it up at these prices. Got myself into a small SUV. Killed me to do it, but I got my money's worth. When I bought it, I got it out the door for $37,500. 3 years and 55,000 miles later, and that dealership that I bought the truck from paid me $37,800 as a trade. Needless to say, my payment on the new vehicle is nothing, better gas mileage and my insurance dropped $200 a year. Way things are going, I'm going to need every nickel.

Interesting. So you're saying that as a result of the BIden policies that are not working, you are giving up red meat and a big truck. Maybe his plans are working perfectly. Maybe soon pork will be too expensive and we'll all be eati8ng BIll Gates's factory plant protein patties

It's almost as if....this is intentional...you know, to ruin the country.

A photo posted on Thursday to Twitter showed a Baltimore location of Dunkin Donuts with a sign saying that they were temporarily out of donuts, and they are probably not the only one.

The photo shown in this article's image shows the sign, which reads "We apologize, but due to supply chain issues, we do not have donuts today," followed by "Please try our wonderful bagels and muffins."

As supply-chain issues only continue to worsen nationwide, many stores are constantly reporting shortages of what they had once considered to be basic items.

According to Newsweek, the food shortages across the US are deepening and widening.
There is a looming possibility of a shortage of Thanksgiving turkeys in the US market for this upcoming Nov. 2021.

Indeed, food shortages and food inflation are a growing concern worldwide at the time of this writing. In Canada, food inflation may turn out to be even worse than predicted, for example.

donuts with holes are now called cis-pastries

As an 'aside', let's just speculate what would be the Dims reaction to Trump doing this as to what will actually happen to Harris for breakin' 501C protocol.
Jus Sayin'....

UTVYfPT.jpg

Above the law baby. Just do as you're told and be quiet. We however will do whatever we want when we want.

He is the stupidest liar ever to walk the earth.

"I've been down there" (the Southern border). FALSE. Unless he is referring to the southern border of Delaware.

"I’ve been spending time going around looking at the $900 billion damage done by hurricanes and floods and weather." FALSE. No hurricane since September 3, 2021 and Sloppy Joe has spent exactly eight days in nine months as President visiting weather-damaged locations. He had time to visit Scranton and delivering rambling, irrelevant stories about his fictional past.

"I haven’t had a whole hell of a lot of time to get down." FALSE. He's had time to go to ******* Delaware 28 times in nine months.

Three provable lies in one sentence.

Where's that WaPo clown who "counts all the lies"? Oh yeah, he died of exhaustion after fact-checking one Sloppy Joe "story" about growing up a poor black kid.

"What am I doing here?"

Yeah, ******, what ARE you doing here?

**** Joe Biden! And the stupid idiots who voted for that plagiarizing imbecile and ****** America in the process.

I think that few seconds "...what am I doing here?" will become part of political ads for years....

Lets go Brandon!

The southern border with Mexico is seeing the highest levels of illegal border crossings in 35 years, but the Department of Homeland Security has found one access point it can shore up — doling out $455,000 to a Delaware construction company for a fence around President Biden’s "Summer White House."

In September, the department awarded a contract of $456,548 to Turnstone Holdings LLC for "PURCHASE AND INSTALLATION OF SECURITY FENCING AT 32 FARVIEW, REHOBOTH DELAWARE," according to USAspending.gov, an online database tracking federal government spending.

The contract started Sept. 21 and is expected to end Dec. 31. Construction of the fence is expected to end by that date.

The DHS is listed as the main awarding and funding office of the contract while the US Secret Service is listed as the subagency. Additional information and details about the fence have not been publicly released.

(D)imbos: "Walls don't work, walls are racist!"

Same (D)imbos: "Biden needs walls to protect himself!"

**** Joe Biden.