• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Yer a Marylander too? Wrong side of MD dahnair though.

Yeah, my trees here just 30 miles from the White House ain't in bloom. That photo's from another day/time.
Nope.

Actually an LSD resident....

About 20 minutes from your boys beach bungalow in Rehoboth Beach..

Pass it alot when Im hanging out on the boards or going surf fishing.......The "Big Guy" did alright for himself.

Last edited:
Long and stunning article on how politics have changed and how Fact Checking is running cover for politics and politicians - something we've known - but laid out eloquently here.

The next time Tibsticles or Flogtard or 21 say "this has been Fact Checked" you can point to how corrupt that multi-hundred-million-dollar-disinformation industry is, how it works, and to countless examples. Fact Checkers run cover to insulate idiots and their idiot policies. Pay particular attention to the crack pipe part.

Those fact checkers will label this "missing context" or some other horse ****.

Criminals in the WH.

Now we see why the NY Times out of the blue confirmed the Hunter laptop. It's step one in pushing all their **** on Hunter. The ultimate fall guy.

Now we see why the NY Times out of the blue confirmed the Hunter laptop. It's step one in pushing all their **** on Hunter. The ultimate fall guy.
Was thinking The Big Guy will pardon him but to be pardoned you have to be convicted first.

Nope.

Actually an LSD resident....

About 20 minutes from your boys beach bungalow in Rehoboth Beach..

Pass it alot when Im hanging out on the boards or going surf fishing.......The "Big Guy" did alright for himself.
do you fish lakes around Rehobeth?

This is the leader of the free world - every question scripted, every answer written out for him to read and he still ***** it up.

Yes, that is ACTUALLY the cheat sheet Dementia Boy was holding.

The ******* guy is such a babbling imbecile they have to write out both the QUESTION and the answer. ******* idiot.

For the stupid cunts braying that the cheat sheet is fake or spouting some other douchebag left-wing babbling point or "Fake Fact Check That Is A Left-Wing Whitewash, Sorry, People Of Color Watch":

Anybody who voted for this ******* idiot should be denied a vote in the next ten elections.

nothing to see here, please move along

This is the leader of the free world - every question scripted, every answer written out for him to read and he still ***** it up.

The ******* guy is such a babbling imbecile they have to write out both the QUESTION and the answer. ******* idiot.

Most votes ever!

For the stupid cunts braying that the cheat sheet is fake or spouting some other douchebag left-wing babbling point or "Fake Fact Check That Is A Left-Wing Whitewash, Sorry, People Of Color Watch":

Anybody who voted for this ******* idiot should be denied a vote in the next ten elections.

I really don't fault tibs for not showing his face around here anymore. Can't imagine trying to put a shine on this turd of a president.

I really don't fault tibs for not showing his face around here anymore. Can't imagine trying to put a shine on this turd of a president.

Hey now, its just the "Irish" coming out of him...

Seriously, Leon Panetta used that for an excuse after this latest fiasco. :ROFLMAO:

I am embarrassed as an American citizen. I can’t imagine what folks that voted for him think.

I can’t imagine what folks that voted for him think.

iu

But not actually taking off so fast because they're worried about next week's gas prices.

This is BS.
My daughter, a cardiac ICU RN, is apoplectic about this. Vanderbilt is a big time player in Tennessee and I'd bet ***** are being covered.
I hope every nurse in the state walks out.

My daughter, a cardiac ICU RN, is apoplectic about this. Vanderbilt is a big time player in Tennessee and I'd bet ***** are being covered.
I hope every nurse in the state walks out.
I’ll leave it to Steel to give what this sets overall, but this is completely ****** for an industry that already was. Based on what I have read she clearly wasn’t negligent.

Now we will see RNs and other be required to have this level of insurance coverage lifm
doc do for this type of BS. Hence HC cost blow the **** up. Actually I think it’s closer to imploding more than anything.