• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

This is all I can find. From what IRC, the security guard may have agitated the situation, but this sums it up nicely.

Everyone can debate, and I'm not sure what I would have done. Hindsight is always 20/20. A face slap and spray doesn't equal a bullet I fear, but I stand for the right to self defense so.
George Zimmerman, a white Hispanic man, says Hi.

Maybe they will come back a bit wiser.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

LMAO....Woke Amazon now moving employees from downtown because crime in downtown Seattle is so bad they deem the area too dangerous.

File in folder "**** You Can't Make Up"

Good. Only make it permanent. Only then will the local tards be put to pasture and real governance come in. Well that’s if the dumb ***** see and want change.

LMAO....Woke Amazon now moving employees from downtown because crime in downtown Seattle is so bad they deem the area too dangerous.

File in folder "**** You Can't Make Up"

Amazon doesn't have the money to hire security guards?

Just filled up my tank and bought some water for the homes water cooler ---
Im now light $80...

Good thing I hit a couple of races on the ponies yesterday! ;)

Just filled up my tank and bought some water for the homes water cooler ---
Im now light $80...

Good thing I hit a couple of races on the ponies yesterday! ;)
I’m going to Churchill Downs on May 28th. I always put something on the #6 horse because it’s Steeler colors and pays homage to Bubster The Great. (No, I’m not a woman)

Let’s go Brandon

Holy ****. The last two Arab leaders to publicly state this got dragged thru the streets, literally.
Saddam Hussein
Momar Khaddafy

Those whose threaten USD hegemony get a very bad ending. Petro-dollar recycling, and 7 aircraft carriers, keeps the USD strong.

O thank god. I was so concerned about this on top of everything else.

What a ******* joke this govt is. Waste. This, seriously, this! Can’t think of anything else, anything that could help the people of this county? Waiting. Well with this and my .16c on hot dogs last year I’m loving large fellas. Living large.

O thank god. I was so concerned about this on top of everything else.

What a ******* joke this govt is. Waste. This, seriously, this! Can’t think of anything else, anything that could help the people of this county? Waiting. Well with this and my .16c on hot dogs last year I’m loving large fellas. Living large.
I am actually pretty happy about this. I hate it getting dark so early in winter. Rather have the extra hour all year long. **** the farmers.

I am actually pretty happy about this. I hate it getting dark so early in winter. Rather have the extra hour all year long. **** the farmers.

Don't know where people got this "farmers are the reason for daylight savings" mantra. Seriously.

You think farmers give a **** that government ordered that clocks be changed? Oh, I guess the sun rises earlier then, right?

Farmers don't give a flying **** about what somebody tells them what time it is, any more than they care about Nancy Pelosi's $25,000 freezers and designer ice creams.

But did it take an act of congress during these times. Pass something that helps me. **** I’ll settle for buy one get one 6er at this point

Another record set by Xiden. What a *******, unmitigated disaster.

President Joe Biden has had 110 days with an approval index — the number of those who strongly approve minus those who strongly disapprove of his job performance — at or under -24, far surpassing former Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump, according to Rasmussen Reports.

On Wednesday, March 16, 2022, 57 percent disapproved of Biden’s job performance, compared to 42 percent who approved, making his net approval -15. However, 45 percent “strongly” disapprove, compared to 21 percent who “strongly” approve, making his approval index -24.

According to Rasmussen Reports, Biden has experienced 110 days of a Presidential Approval Index at or below -24. For comparison, Obama only saw 15 days with equally dismal figures, and Trump tallied 6.

Profound words from my friend, former Congressional candidate. Sadly, I think he's right...

"I’m not feeling very optimistic this evening. I’ve tried ignoring the news, even went to the range this evening but the news finds me. It’s certainly unusual to see so much sabre rattling from Republicans and Democrats alike. Everyone from Pelosi to Lindsay Graham. War seems inevitable. And Putin wears a Cheshire grin. As if, like the ever plotting KGB conspirator he is, it’s part of a bigger plan to ensnare us. Watching Pelosi today, all should have realized that as crazy as he may be, she is entirely unserious. She has been for decades. Meanwhile, the Saudis and the UAE won’t even take the Presidents call.

These are no times for unserious people.. And this won’t be like Iraq or Afghanistan, or the Falklands, where we can watch without concern from the comfort of our suburban homes. This is a nuclear power aligned with another nuclear power, China, with global ambitions and similar conspiratorial tendencies. And along with Iran they control a solid share of the worlds oil supply. Not normally a problem since we could otherwise produce our own. But our president is feckless, weak. Bound to a green special interest.

For decades we have enabled China and talked tough about Putin, but done nothing. As the old communist said, “we’ll sell them the rope”. Clearly, that is the very case with China as everyone from LeBron to Mitch McConnells wife to the Bidens making millions. In the time since the Berlin Wall fell we’ve become largely an unserious people. That’s what happens, right? “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

We’ve had good times for too long and China has fed our appetite.

Trouble ahead."