• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Bomma wasted his political capital on BommaCare instead of fixing abortion.
Of course it's possible they didn't have the votes even with a majority.
This is what democracy looks like.
in a Republic

I stumbled upon this vid and just shake my head in disgust. It's spot on though.

AP22177601700667.jpg

Nancy Pelosi throws a better elbow than Lebron!

Rising serpent

@rising_serpent

Just remember that Joe Biden lost the border 2 days into taking office and since then has lost on the economy, energy independence, law and order, supply chain, foreign policy and inflation. The only way to fail so spectacularly is by exerting coordinated and sustained effort.

Rising serpent
@rising_serpent

Just remember that Joe Biden lost the border 2 days into taking office and since then has lost on the economy, energy independence, law and order, supply chain, foreign policy and inflation. The only way to fail so spectacularly is by exerting coordinated and sustained effort.

Inflict hardship&suffering. Of course the government is the answer and needs to insert more control over everything.

While driving to town today I saw an electronic billboard that had a donkey on it. Below, it read, "Donkeypox, the disease killing America." I was surprised to see it in my area and don't know who paid for it.

Whoever paid for it will be arrested, never charged, and never heard from. The media won't cover it.

This kind of thing happens in communist China and now communist controlled Hong Kong.

There is no price of gas that the Democrats think is too high. Whatever it takes to force everyone into electric cars is just right. If that means $10, $15, $20 a gallon, so be it.

There is no price of gas that the Democrats think is too high. Whatever it takes to force everyone into electric cars is just right. If that means $10, $15, $20 a gallon, so be it.
I remember Obama saying he thought gas should be $6-$7 a gallon soon after he took office. Inflation adjusted, that's probably around $10 or more today. And, I remember thinking you have no clue what will happen to the economy. And, when it got expensive back then, around $4, my wife and I had to make serious decisions on what was important in daily life.

If everyone gets an electric car I can see the power grid failing miserably to sustain them. So...I guess it's expected by them for us to deal with constant rolling blackouts.

Reactions: xjx
I remember Obama saying he thought gas should be $6-$7 a gallon soon after he took office. Inflation adjusted, that's probably around $10 or more today. And, I remember thinking you have no clue what will happen to the economy. And, when it got expensive back then, around $4, my wife and I had to make serious decisions on what was important in daily life.

If everyone gets an electric car I can see the power grid failing miserably to sustain them. So...I guess it's expected by them for us to deal with constant rolling blackouts.
I don't see everyone getting electric cars... We'll just stop going out to eat, taking vacations, cut back on other expenses. Amazon, etc will do fine, Mom and pop,,,not so much. Just a continual assault since the Dems took control of the House and Senate.... Don't forget who ultimately runs the show yet somehow the president gets all the credit or all the blame. Go back in history and see who owned both houses when **** hits the fan... How the hell that party is still in existence shows how bad they tip the scales....

Electric car = disposable car

A very expensive disposable car.

Don't forget that Bomma also said we can no longer keep our houses at 72 degrees year-round. Of course His house will be okay though.