• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

She must have been trained by the Chinese communist party. It shows!

One of my oldest buddies from high school was a hard-core Democrat. We kept politics out of our friendship. In the last few years, even he says he hates them all. I wish I could emphasize what this means, when a person like him (who he was) finally says something like that. I think what finally got to him is that career politicians are all multi-millionaires - yet, while the job pays well, it doesn't pay THAT WELL. Something smells, and smells badly.

Clearly he needs to watch Eddy Murphy Raw.

“Wasn’t me”…but I saw you…..”wasn’t me”…..woooooo.

One of my oldest buddies from high school was a hard-core Democrat. We kept politics out of our friendship. In the last few years, even he says he hates them all. I wish I could emphasize what this means, when a person like him (who he was) finally says something like that. I think what finally got to him is that career politicians are all multi-millionaires - yet, while the job pays well, it doesn't pay THAT WELL. Something smells, and smells badly.
Democrats who say "all politicians are crooked, etc." simply got woke and red-pilled but aren't ready to vote Republican just yet.

Zelensky, the leader of Ukraine, was a failed comedian before he went into politics. It's reported that he now has a net worth of 1.7 billion dollars.

Zelensky, the leader of Ukraine, was a failed comedian before he went into politics. It's reported that he now has a net worth of 1.7 billion dollars.

It pays to do buisness with the big guy and his son. If that's true about 1.7 billion that guy is a bigger gangster than what I thought.

Wow......is there any link to media about that? i mean his "people" would have some serious issues with the guy "leading the fight" actually siphoning funds from the defense.....it should lead to quick lead poisoning.

SUPER interesting site.

Wondering who is running your government? Inside Biden’s Basement you can:​

• Find thousands of personnel records for Biden Administration staffers.
  • Use our database to search for them by name, former employer, and agency.
  • Discover their links to outside special interest groups with business in front of the government, how many of them are political insiders passing through the revolving door, and which ones have amassed fortunes most of us can only dream of.

Well this is getting a lot of coverage right now isn't it? Xiden emptied the oil reserves to help gas prices...but it's being shipped overseas.

Biden’s Energy Department has sold millions of barrels of oil to the same energy companies the president has been loudly denouncing for making excess profits off gasoline sales.

Much of the oil recently sucked from the SPR reservoirs is now sloshing around in giant oil tankers en route from U.S. reservoirs to the higher prices of foreign markets abroad.

Every time she opens her mouth, she gets more retarderer. Word Salad Queen.

Well this is getting a lot of coverage right now isn't it? Xiden emptied the oil reserves to help gas prices...but it's being shipped overseas.

Biden’s Energy Department has sold millions of barrels of oil to the same energy companies the president has been loudly denouncing for making excess profits off gasoline sales.

Much of the oil recently sucked from the SPR reservoirs is now sloshing around in giant oil tankers en route from U.S. reservoirs to the higher prices of foreign markets abroad.
Damn good article and it's spot on.

Hunters negotiating skills could really come in handy right now.

And 10% for the big guy. FJB
If Joe was getting his 10% from the oil companies we'd have oil. It's simply how things are done in D.C.

Yes but why are they abandoning him? Conservatives look at Biden's administration and think "Holy ****, this is really bad." Democrats look at it and are pissed that he isn't doing more to destroy the nation. They aren't mad that things are bad. They're pissed because he isn't radical enough, not far left enough. Read some message boards on liberal sites and they think he's right of Ronald Reagan.

Yes but why are they abandoning him? Conservatives look at Biden's administration and think "Holy ****, this is really bad." Democrats look at it and are pissed that he isn't doing more to destroy the nation. They aren't mad that things are bad. They're pissed because he isn't radical enough, not far left enough. Read some message boards on liberal sites and they think he's right of Ronald Reagan.
Or it's a matter that he's doing what they want but he's getting caught at it because he's not smooth like Bomma and making them look bad.
Just wait till CA runs out of electricity pretty soon (again) and the Greenies can't charge their EV's.

Or it's a matter that he's doing what they want but he's getting caught at it because he's not smooth like Bomma and making them look bad.
Perhaps. But I know a lot of what I read, they think he hasn't gone nearly far enough to the left. I suppose it could be both.

I know there's a ton of libs out there but I have to wonder if a large chunk of the social media chatter is from communist countries trying to gin up more of a communist push than actually exists. Influential minds would say hey look at all the demand for green energy, I better get behind that when it's actually foreigners trying to hedge the market using bots, cheap labor etc.

Would be interesting if the sites tagged the messages with the user's state/country.