• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

California will become the first state to remove immigration status as a barrier to health care, making all low-income illegals eligible for state-subsidized healthcare regardless of age.

The program’s launch, starting no later than Jan. 1, 2024, is expected to provide full coverage for approximately 700,000 illegals ages 26-49 and lead to the largest drop in the rate of uninsured Californians in a decade.

The Medi-Cal expansion is expected to cost $2.6 billion annually.

1656859774490.png

Such a charming young lady.
Yep, **** us in the USA who work an honest living. Here they come on our dime after we worked years thinking a non-poverty retirement might be possible. And we get the double Finger. This is so tiring...

Last edited:
I remember Obama saying he thought gas should be $6-$7 a gallon soon after he took office. Inflation adjusted, that's probably around $10 or more today. And, I remember thinking you have no clue what will happen to the economy. And, when it got expensive back then, around $4, my wife and I had to make serious decisions on what was important in daily life.

If everyone gets an electric car I can see the power grid failing miserably to sustain them. So...I guess it's expected by them for us to deal with constant rolling blackouts.

The lights won't go off in the elites households. Obama installing 2500 gallons of propane tanks.

Many European countries are switching to evil coal because Buden cut off Russian gas. Even Italy is switching to coal. Now that India is building new coal plants, and reports say that China has 300 coal plants in various stages of construction, it appears that coal is the fuel of choice around the world for inexpensive power. They called it " King Coal" for a reason.

Why hasn't Greta spoken out? Why hasn't John Kerry lectured the Chinese and the Europeans about " climate change "?

Many European countries are switching to evil coal because Buden cut off Russian gas. Even Italy is switching to coal. Now that India is building new coal plants, and reports say that China has 300 coal plants in various stages of construction, it appears that coal is the fuel of choice around the world for inexpensive power. They called it " King Coal" for a reason.

Why hasn't Greta spoken out? Why hasn't John Kerry lectured the Chinese and the Europeans about " climate change "?
1. Because it's not really about the environment, it's about Communism, wrecking capitalism, and more government control.
2. The Chinese are fellow Communists.
3. They know China doesn't give a **** what they think. Go over there and protest and they'll run you over with a tank or shoot you dead.

No kidding...I wonder the same.

Also, didn't coal burning power plants become pretty clean towards the end? I think I remember them having particulate filters and other means to keep the billowing clouds of black at bay. And the white stuff coming out the stacks I'm pretty sure is steam from cooling - not pollution the news tries to make look like belching carbon. I could be wrong, but in any case, I don't see other continents slowing down on carbon based fuel, so why should we suffer?

Yes, the white smoke is steam. The news media always shows that being emitted because they don't know. It's steam. They think it's pollution.

School shooting would stop too if that happened more. 😳😬

No kidding...I wonder the same.

Also, didn't coal burning power plants become pretty clean towards the end? I think I remember them having particulate filters and other means to keep the billowing clouds of black at bay. And the white stuff coming out the stacks I'm pretty sure is steam from cooling - not pollution the news tries to make look like belching carbon. I could be wrong, but in any case, I don't see other continents slowing down on carbon based fuel, so why should we suffer?
The last 20 years of my father-in-law's life he was working on a process to make coal a clean, viable source of energy. Actually, had a couple of patents for it.
It can be done, but like nuclear power, it receives criticism from those without a financial gain in it.

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
1h

Un-freaked-believable. We sent 5,000,000 barrels of oil to Europe from our strategic oil reserves with prices through the roof for Americans. At this point it’s hard to assume Democrats are doing anything other than purposefully destroying our country!

The Bryan Mound Strategic Petroleum Reserve, an oil storage facility, is seen in this aerial photograph over Freeport, Texas, U.S., April 27, 2020. REUTERS/Adrees Latif

reuters.com
Oil from U.S. reserves head overseas as gasoline prices stay high
More than 5 million barrels of oil that were part of a historic U.S. emergency oil reserves release aimed at lowering domestic fuel prices were exported to Europe and Asia last month, according t

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
1h

Un-freaked-believable. We sent 5,000,000 barrels of oil to Europe from our strategic oil reserves with prices through the roof for Americans. At this point it’s hard to assume Democrats are doing anything other than purposefully destroying our country!

The Bryan Mound Strategic Petroleum Reserve, an oil storage facility, is seen in this aerial photograph over Freeport, Texas, U.S., April 27, 2020. REUTERS/Adrees Latif

reuters.com
Oil from U.S. reserves head overseas as gasoline prices stay high
More than 5 million barrels of oil that were part of a historic U.S. emergency oil reserves release aimed at lowering domestic fuel prices were exported to Europe and Asia last month, according t

I truly hate these people. I detest them as much as pedophiles.